Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Ever fallen in love with someone you can't have? Options · View
Posted: Friday, August 19, 2011 6:57:44 AM

CuriousButterfly wrote:
Yes, I have and I would do it all over again. I cherished every moment we spent together. My only regret is that I never had the chance to look into his eyes and tell him exactly how I felt. love3

Have been there too and I like your answer. The time spent was extatic, loved ever second we had together. I would do it all over again too! My regret is the same, would have loved to be able to look into her eyes and tell her exactly how I felt. Big Hugs
Kandikiss51
Posted: Monday, August 29, 2011 1:40:52 AM

Yes I have, I wouldn't recommend it, as it is harder than hell to deal with. A song, the wind in the trees, sunlight glistening off the lake, brings back so many sweet memories. They are now cherished ones, that I hold dear to my heart, as life goes on, and so do I.

HUGS & MORE
Pelicanbill
Posted: Monday, August 29, 2011 3:30:56 AM

Oh yes!! And whilst we were together It was so good. We eventually came to our senses and parted, but, the memories remain, vividly
Redheadlez
Posted: Monday, August 29, 2011 4:09:34 AM

Yes. I had a beautiful teacher that I had the most obsessive crush of in highschool. To this day, I can picture myself being disciplined by her... ;)
steve061
Posted: Monday, August 29, 2011 5:10:30 AM

Yep, and as it is fairly recent, it still hurts.

Ok, so it might not have ever worked or lasted, but that doesn't take the pain away. I guess the trick is how we deal with it, as it is likely we shall be in contact from time to time.

Would I give it another go? Hell, yes!!!
mads50
Posted: Monday, August 29, 2011 6:56:45 AM

Oh yes still seeing him sometimes Hurts but is addicted to him. Do not know how the end it
redhot363236
Posted: Monday, August 29, 2011 10:25:29 AM

LittleMissBitch wrote:
sometimes you don't even know it happened until it slaps you in the face and realize that you aren't sure how you can possibly live without the other. and then of course it dissolves or blows up or whatever and you spend 7 straight months and counting crying your eyes out.

I agree. Neither of us expected it to happen, we were just good friends but the unspoken feeling grew as the friendship grew
It came to the point where I panicked, even though we never were actually intimate, and ran away
15 years later, I still regret ir
Posted: Monday, August 29, 2011 3:35:11 PM

Oh yes. Its the worst feeling. To know u love someone u can't have. U know what's worse, loving that person and watching them get married!
Posted: Monday, August 29, 2011 5:10:31 PM

yes i have and tbh the only reason we broke up is because she got scared of the too much too soon scenario thing if you get me?? she wanted to live her life before totally committing to sum which i totally understood... were still in contact daily.... and she says that she wants to marry e one day as im her perfect partner..... we cant get over eachother properly... we have tried being with other ppl but it just doesnt work so were just kinda stuck in the middle of nowhere now. plus her family have pretty much said they will abandon her if we get back together because of how upset she was when we broke up and they think that i had hurt her which is totally untrue but they wnt believe her when she tells them th truth they say shes just deluded.... wat do i do.....??????? if any1 cn help please it would be greatly appreciated..

thankyou x
Posted: Monday, August 29, 2011 5:36:11 PM

Yes and to this day, we cannot be together even though we both know we love each other.
scarlettlopez
Posted: Thursday, September 08, 2011 3:13:09 AM

No - Never I wouldn't do that to myself, you can't help who you fall in Love with but you can keep your distance to stop it happening :-) I suppose theres still time though we will see in the next 10 years!
jillinjulie
Posted: Sunday, September 18, 2011 10:35:27 AM

Yes.
Led to frustration and lots of wasted time on my part.
Lost many an opportunity for great friendships.
Posted: Thursday, September 29, 2011 8:06:34 AM

yes, and i regret it a lot now. im over it but it still makes me feel sad.
Driver1963
Posted: Saturday, October 08, 2011 2:17:45 PM

Ariel21 wrote:
Oh yes. Its the worst feeling. To know u love someone u can't have. U know what's worse, loving that person and watching them get married!

Could not agree more! Been there done that and it totally sucks!
collegeboy
Posted: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 1:29:53 PM

I sure have. Apparently the difference in our religions was just to great for her to handle. I wouldn't convert and she kept pushing, so I had to leave.
angelaslater
Posted: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 11:26:08 AM

I've fallen in love twice with guys that I can't have. It rips your heart apart. A lot of time crying. I need to chose my men a little better
Posted: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 9:58:34 PM

Yes I loved someone that didnt love me only wanted to use me... it took another love to get rid of him from my heart.
Earthlyoblivion
Posted: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 11:00:45 PM

Yes, it was a bipolar experience, the only way to explain it. It was a roller coaster ride of the most wonderful feelings and the most horrible feelings I have ever experienced in my life. She felt the same way about me, although it all was unspoken, but we both knew. We stayed friends for a while but eventually I think she decided it was easier to cut ties... she just started to push me away like I had betrayed her, but I know she drove me away because she just couldn't stand the pain. I understand and forgive her but it haunts me to this day... I always wonder what could have been.
Posted: Thursday, October 20, 2011 6:46:30 PM

Ever fall for someone online? Don't... because it NEVER works out... unless you somehow miraculously live in the same city or can afford to visit the person at a heart's whim... just don't.

I've fallin for people... and I'm one of those stupid girls who fall HARD... like painfully hard. Recently... I like this guy... like I was crazy into him. And he said he liked me too... but for reasons including distance, age difference (he's not that much older), and other stuff... he said we can't do it.
I cried so hard for a week... I still talk to him... and it hurts like hell.

I did something bad/good. I wrote two letters... one on the day I cried... the other one when I felt a bit better.
I just wrote all my feelings out... what I was thinking... etc.
What most people don't do but I did was send it to him... lol
I probably shouldn't have but I wanted him to know how I felt. I always do things so I won't regret what would have happened if I didn't.

It's probably really hard for you to open up again... because it hurts so much.
But don't worry. There's going to be someone who's willing to work on you and tear your wall down so you can build another one with them. :)
Posted: Tuesday, October 25, 2011 9:04:50 AM

Yes but I was more angry and upset for not letting my feelings be known to that person.
I only had myself to blame.
Posted: Tuesday, October 25, 2011 12:08:16 PM

etairay wrote:
wow ..didnt know this thread was here but happy to stumble across it :) yep been there and done that ..once was enough. now too scared to get close ..easier to turn around and run away lmao or keep them as friends at arms length with walls around me. that was when i was 17 ..he moved away and i tried to move on ..he moved back a few years ago and i avoid him like mad. attraction is still there ..but i wont budge, it hurt like hell last time. :) i guess only time will tell ..who knows with life ..the curves balls that get thrown at us ..woop woop beep beep toot toot everyone :D gotta smile at the storm ..tears of joy hmm ..huggles to the max and major mmwah Big Hugs

Love the scripture!!!
Posted: Tuesday, October 25, 2011 12:10:29 PM

love8 I love being in love!! Yes it hurts but it feels so good.....what really makes it hard is when your so far far away.......love8 love8
dickydo
Posted: Wednesday, November 09, 2011 6:13:48 PM

Yes. I have and it sucks I love her can tell her that but no sex ever she can be with a bunch of douche bag losers and not be with a guy like me that will treat her right and love her like she deserves.
Posted: Wednesday, November 09, 2011 6:54:37 PM

Mm-yes I have and I still love her.
Posted: Wednesday, November 09, 2011 7:35:54 PM

Yes & and I think part of me always will love him.
Mobius_NR
Posted: Wednesday, November 09, 2011 9:04:01 PM

Yes I have. hasn't everyone at one time or another?
simplehonesty
Posted: Wednesday, November 09, 2011 9:22:43 PM

Feels good to know I am not alone, and will always love her
stephanie
Posted: Wednesday, November 09, 2011 9:50:49 PM

I've posted earlier on this thread but it remains one of my favourite Lush topics.....

Only TWO people said no...... (And I wonder about that......)

Just because one has an abiding and practicing interest in sex and those implications doesn't mean that one isn't soulful and romantic and capable of being hurt and remembering a previous love......

I kind of like the honesty of all the Lushies who have responded openly to this thread......

For a perverted bunch of depraved fucks, we ARE kind of lovely..........*

xx SF

*(If you're offended then I didn't mean You........ Obviously.....)

"I'm a writer... Honesty is not my first language..." (Stephen Flashman)
Head
Posted: Monday, November 14, 2011 5:17:02 PM

Yes and I still am now, it hurts every day and I don't think my feelings for her will ever change they just seem to get stronger, i will probably either win all or loose all soon as I cant do this for much longer and will have to do something about it.
DLizze
Posted: Monday, November 14, 2011 6:13:48 PM

I was "the other man" in an affair tat lasted over eighteen months. Eighteen momnths of absolute bliss, and absoolute dispair. Would I do it again? Probably, but not on purpose. Of corse, one does not get up one morning, and walk out of the house, saying to oneself, "I think I'll fall in love today." :)laughing6

"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster