Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Gay/Lesbian public shows of affection Options · View
swollen
Posted: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 4:29:59 AM

http://travel.aol.co.uk/2011/09/27/lesbian-actress-thrown-off-plane-for-kissing-her-girlfriend/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cuk%7Cdl9%7Csec1_lnk3%7C79418

I saw this article and it made me think.

For me personally, as long as it's within decent reason, I enjoy seeing people showing physical affection to one another, irrelevant of their sexuality. However, I am fairly broad minded, and can therefore understand those who are not as such, being offended by it.

How would you feel if you witnessed public shows of physical affection between members of the gay/lesbian community ? I don't mean 'getting it on' of course, (although I would probably happily stop and watch that too!) Embarassed
nazhinaz
Posted: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 5:25:46 AM

I feel it is their birth right to enjoy and express their sexuality and sexual attraction as and where they wish too, irrespective of their gender preferences.
However the laws of the public decency should always be adhered to.
Ofcourse lesbian love (as a man) does attract me a lot; but I too would like to abide by the laws that regulate the social order.
lafayettemister
Posted: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 6:45:02 AM

I read this article yesterday. I'd like to know what they were doing that was "offensive". Southwest Airlines is the "official" airline of the Gay/Lesbian something-or other. So they seem to not be prudes. If the two women were just sharing a quick/seductive little kiss then it's an overreaction. If they were having a full on make-out, groping, grinding, moaning, panting session then that's a bit much too. And their sexuality should have nothing to do with it. If Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were on the plane (yeah, sitting in coach) I wouldn't want to watch them making out and dry humping either. Especially if my kids were around.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Buz
Posted: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 6:45:42 AM

Public shows of affection should be licensed and taxed. My God people we have to pay down this public debt somehow!!!

FAKE CHEEK KISS: $10
HOLDING HANDS IN PUBLIC: $15
ARM AROUND THE WAIST: $25
KISSING ON THE CHEEK: $35
KISSING ON THE LIPS: $50
GROPING BREASTS OR ASS: $250
BLOW JOB ON SIDEWALK: $500
FUCKING ON A PARK BENCH: $1000

and SHOWING SELF AFFECTION (Hands in own pants) $2500

Kornpopper
Posted: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 7:11:54 AM

I was unable to read the article but in my opinion: Whoopiti-doo! Who cares! Those who are intolerant of the lifestyle others choose to live are showing us what hatred truly is. Who are we as a society to segregate others specificly based on sexuality. Is it harmful to us? Is it contagious? No! We are all living a LIFE sentence and we should accept others for who they are. No one can live the life of another yet many choose to fulfill their lives by catagorizing what others should be doing and how they should live. If you take sexuality, skin color, gender and intelligence out of the picture then how different are we from each other? We are virtually the same and should be treated as such.

The decisions we make dictate the life we have.
Follow your dreams, for those that do not will only try to discourage others.
lafayettemister
Posted: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 7:43:50 AM

Kornpopper wrote:
I was unable to read the article but in my opinion: Whoopiti-doo! Who cares! Those who are intolerant of the lifestyle others choose to live are showing us what hatred truly is. Who are we as a society to segregate others specificly based on sexuality. Is it harmful to us? Is it contagious? No! We are all living a LIFE sentence and we should accept others for who they are. No one can live the life of another yet many choose to fulfill their lives by catagorizing what others should be doing and how they should live. If you take sexuality, skin color, gender and intelligence out of the picture then how different are we from each other? We are virtually the same and should be treated as such.

No one is asking for segregation. No one is saying they belong in jail or should be sent to delesbianization school. We don't know what they were doing, the airline could be in the wrong. Being open minded about sexuality has nothing to do with it. There's a time and a place. To say people can do whatever they want whenever they want is unrealistic. By that logic, anyone can have a good fucking during a funeral, or wedding, or whatever for everyone to see.

As was mentioned in another thread, people don't want to be on a flight with screaming/running around kids. Some would not like to sit and watch two people, regardless of their preferences or genders, go at it hot and heavy. If that is what happened.

LusciousLola
Posted: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 7:55:03 AM

Buz wrote:
Public shows of affection should be licensed and taxed. My God people we have to pay down this public debt somehow!!!

FAKE CHEEK KISS: $10
HOLDING HANDS IN PUBLIC: $15
ARM AROUND THE WAIST: $25
KISSING ON THE CHEEK: $35
KISSING ON THE LIPS: $50
GROPING BREASTS OR ASS: $250
BLOW JOB ON SIDEWALK: $500
FUCKING ON A PARK BENCH: $1000

and SHOWING SELF AFFECTION (Hands in own pants) $2500

Is my car considered public? If so, I really need to learn some restraint when driving. Embarassed
Nikki703
Posted: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 8:21:22 AM

lafayettemister wrote:
Kornpopper wrote:

No one is asking for segregation. No one is saying they belong in jail or should be sent to delesbianization school. We don't know what they were doing, the airline could be in the wrong. Being open minded about sexuality has nothing to do with it. There's a time and a place. To say people can do whatever they want whenever they want is unrealistic. By that logic, anyone can have a good fucking during a funeral, or wedding, or whatever for everyone to see.

As was mentioned in another thread, people don't want to be on a flight with screaming/running around kids. Some would not like to sit and watch two people, regardless of their preferences or genders, go at it hot and heavy. If that is what happened.

There is a difference between kids screaming and running around and a couple kissing. You cant avoid hearing the kids, if you dont like to see kissing, the DONT LOOK!! I do however agree that it depends on what they were doing. If they were really going at it, then they were wrong, but if just some quick kissing then I do not see any harm.

I have also read that Southwest is the official airline of the Gay and Lesbian Alliance, but truly believe thsi is becasue they were a same sex couple
lafayettemister
Posted: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 8:48:35 AM

Nikki703 wrote:
lafayettemister wrote:
Kornpopper wrote:

There is a difference between kids screaming and running around and a couple kissing. You cant avoid hearing the kids, if you dont like to see kissing, the DONT LOOK!! I do however agree that it depends on what they were doing. If they were really going at it, then they were wrong, but if just some quick kissing then I do not see any harm.

I have also read that Southwest is the official airline of the Gay and Lesbian Alliance, but truly believe thsi is becasue they were a same sex couple

Nikki, I agree if they were just quick kissing then the airline over reacted HUGELY. I totally agree. If this couple was singled out strictly on the basis that is was 2 women, then shame on Southwest. If they the two lovers were "really going at it" then shame on them. There is a difference, but sometimes seeing what you don't want or need to see is unavoidable. I guess I should wait until we know exactly what happened before I decide. Too many unknowns at the moment.

Posted: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 5:39:23 PM

My ex had a very close friend who was gay. He is deceased now due to Cancer. We would go to parties and the boys would kiss and hug, and do what my ex and I would enjoy as a loving couple. There should be no limits, or apprehension toward two people who in a moment want to express their love. Although, my ex would say she was affected by such expression, my question was Why?

Why should there be any limit, or arena where two people who are in love, kiss, hold hands, take in the moment, be subjected to our limits?

Posted: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 5:42:24 PM

Oh and, yes, some should "get a room." It goes for all relations.
standingbear
Posted: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 5:55:17 PM

I agree with eviotis on this one. People who are affectionate with one another aren't a big problem for the world. At a certain point though it should go private.

"Happiness is doing it rotten your own way."Isaac Asimov (1994)
Buz
Posted: Thursday, September 29, 2011 3:30:56 PM

Agree with Standing Bear.

To each his own (or her own) but sometimes they should "just get a room already!"

Posted: Thursday, September 29, 2011 5:02:30 PM

Buz wrote:
Agree with Standing Bear.

To each his own (or her own) but sometimes they should "just get a room already!"

I agree with both of you. There needs to be a little decorum in public. Especially in a flying tin can. I don't want to smell your stinky feet, breathe your onion breath or see you getting it on with your mate. I don't give a darn what your persuasion is. You can either take it to the loo or wait until you get off the plane. Hold hands, put your heads together giggle like little girls, I don't care but taking it to the next base is too much.
Posted: Thursday, September 29, 2011 8:36:23 PM

clicking on this forum i was prepared to bash some heads i though there would be some people who agreed with the airline. i am very sensitive to this issue as i grew up with a best friend who came out to me and me only asking for my support at age 15 i of course gave it to him and have always been very defensive about shit like what southwest did it is fucking despicable the airline should be sued for everything they own i want a fucking private airplane now this is ridiculous gays should be able to kiss in public just as straights are. fucking homophobic ass holes it actually makes my fucking blood boil i can't fucking handle injustice to anyone i mean MLK's quote is in my fucking signature and has been for forever injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere FUCK HATERS!!!!
Dudealicious
Posted: Thursday, September 29, 2011 9:21:20 PM

bigguns wrote:
clicking on this forum i was prepared to bash some heads i though there would be some people who agreed with the airline. i am very sensitive to this issue as i grew up with a best friend who came out to me and me only asking for my support at age 15 i of course gave it to him and have always been very defensive about shit like what southwest did it is fucking despicable the airline should be sued for everything they own i want a fucking private airplane now this is ridiculous gays should be able to kiss in public just as straights are. fucking homophobic ass holes it actually makes my fucking blood boil i can't fucking handle injustice to anyone i mean MLK's quote is in my fucking signature and has been for forever injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere FUCK HATERS!!!!

Bigguns I have respect for you and I appreciate the addition you have made to the Lush community. You are studying to be a doctor as you have made clear in the forums. May I please ask that you please make sense when you write? All I see when you post is a run on sentence and no captilaizations.

I am not saying I am perfect by any means, I cannot read your posts properly, please do me a favour and post a reply that is not a run on sentence.

As for the article, I think that this is ridiculous! So what if two lesbians are kissing? As it has been mentioned here already, if it comes to a point where it is getting hot and heavy then it's time to intervene and ask the couple to stop. I have never really been a fan of PDA to the extreme to begin with, however it seems like they may have been targeted by the airline.

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

Simply_Susan
Posted: Thursday, September 29, 2011 9:26:54 PM

I agree with most everything everyone has said above me. Only putting in my two cents because I live in a town that was recently called a "cesspool of sin" by a Senator within my own state, his explanation included . but was not limited to, the fact that we have a rather large openly gay population. There is a time and place to the appropriate amount of public affection. I've been made more uncomfortable by straight couples than any gay ones I've ever gone out with to a social function.

I was the kid next door's imaginary friend.
sprite
Posted: Friday, September 30, 2011 10:25:09 AM

*deep breath* ok, here goes. if these two women were simply showing affection, i'm not talking a full on make out session here, just some kissing, hand holding, hugging, simple affection, than i am 100% behind them just as i would be a straight couple for a gay male couple. Now, if they are crossing the line and they'd gotten away with it, good for them. however, if they hadn't, they should be mature enough to accept the consequences. i've gotten frisky in public before and sometimes, i knew i could get away with it and other times i was aware that i could end up in trouble for it - i took the risk and, had i gotten busted, i'd have happily taken whatever punishment was doled out.

now, all that said, yeah, if it turns out that they are being singled out cause they are gay? i'm right behind them all the way. i think that anyone who hasn't experienced the joys of getting hassled because the person you've given your heart to is the same sex as you are really is missing out on one of the greatest joys of life.

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
stephanie
Posted: Friday, September 30, 2011 10:35:02 AM

lafayettemister wrote:
I read this article yesterday. I'd like to know what they were doing that was "offensive". Southwest Airlines is the "official" airline of the Gay/Lesbian something-or other. So they seem to not be prudes. If the two women were just sharing a quick/seductive little kiss then it's an overreaction. If they were having a full on make-out, groping, grinding, moaning, panting session then that's a bit much too. And their sexuality should have nothing to do with it. If Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were on the plane (yeah, sitting in coach) I wouldn't want to watch them making out and dry humping either. Especially if my kids were around.

What He said.....

xx SF

(I'll tell you a not-very-PC story.... Many years ago I was involved in a Gay Activists group and we heard that a city-centre Bar (who advertized as 'gay-friendly') had asked two women to leave the premises after they had been observed kissing. Armed with a camera, a group of us went down to the bar in the early evening to kick some homophobe ass.... The deal was, two of the girls were going to enjoy a kiss and the rest of us were going to loudly object and take photos when the bar staff protested..... Except they didn't protest..... And so the girls got a little more serious, loud moans ensued, breasts were groped..... Nothing..... (By now, even I, and I was the bloody photographer, was beginning to feel uncomfortable...)

The bar staff finally objected when one of the girls hooked a leg over the booth as the other girl stuck a hand under her skirt.... And they didn't even ask them to LEAVE, they just asked them, quietly and politely, to tone it down a bit......

Mayhem ensued as the rest of the 'planted' punters railed at this 'injustice'. At one point one of the women asked why I wasn't taking photographs of this outrage? And I explained that I thought the whole thing was ridiculous and I really couldn't shoot it as an incident in all honesty......

Well........

Let me just say that I'd rather piss off IRAN than a group of Irish Militant Lesbians..... (I think I'm still on a hit-list somewhere.....)

PLEASE UNDERSTAND that I believe that love is love and I remain 100% of the belief that same-sex love is as valid as heterosexual love..... But for fuck's sake..... (If they'd been a straight couple someone would have thrown a bucket of water at them!!!)

And I've done several benefit gigs as a DJ for Lesbian groups since... If they read this, I guarantee you, I'll NEVER do another one!

True Story.................

xx SF

"Is there a PLACE in this city to always feel this way?" (The Blue Nile)
sprite
Posted: Friday, September 30, 2011 10:38:52 AM

stephanie wrote:
lafayettemister wrote:

What He said.....

xx SF

(I'll tell you a not-very-PC story.... Many years ago I was involved in a Gay Activists group and we heard that a city-centre Bar (who advertized as 'gay-friendly') had asked two women to leave the premises after they had been observed kissing. Armed with a camera, a group of us went down to the bar in the early evening to kick some homophobe ass.... The deal was, two of the girls were going to enjoy a kiss and the rest of us were going to loudly object and take photos when the bar staff protested..... Except they didn't protest..... And so the girls got a little more serious, loud moans ensued, breasts were groped..... Nothing..... (By now, even I, and I was the bloody photographer, was beginning to feel uncomfortable...)

The bar staff finally objected when one of the girls hooked a leg over the booth as the other girl stuck a hand under her skirt.... And they didn't even ask them to LEAVE, they just asked them, quietly and politely, to tone it down a bit......

Mayhem ensued as the rest of the 'planted' punters railed at this 'injustice'. At one point one of the women asked why I wasn't taking photographs of this outrage? And I explained that I thought the whole thing was ridiculous and I really couldn't shoot it as an incident in all honesty......

Well........

Let me just say that I'd rather piss off IRAN than a group of Irish Militant Lesbians..... (I think I'm still on a hit-list somewhere.....)

PLEASE UNDERSTAND that I believe that love is love and I remain 100% of the belief that same-sex love is as valid as heterosexual love..... But for fuck's sake..... (If they'd been a straight couple someone would have thrown a bucket of water at them!!!)

And I've done several benefit gigs as a DJ for Lesbian groups since... If they read this, I guarantee you, I'll NEVER do another one!

True Story.................

xx SF

umm... yeah, lesbians get crazy. oh, i could tell you stories about my clubbing days (which, in all honesty, aren't over yet) that would make you blush. *grins*

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
lafayettemister
Posted: Friday, September 30, 2011 10:46:06 AM

sprite wrote:
*deep breath* ok, here goes. if these two women were simply showing affection, i'm not talking a full on make out session here, just some kissing, hand holding, hugging, simple affection, than i am 100% behind them just as i would be a straight couple for a gay male couple. Now, if they are crossing the line and they'd gotten away with it, good for them. however, if they hadn't, they should be mature enough to accept the consequences. i've gotten frisky in public before and sometimes, i knew i could get away with it and other times i was aware that i could end up in trouble for it - i took the risk and, had i gotten busted, i'd have happily taken whatever punishment was doled out.

now, all that said, yeah, if it turns out that they are being singled out cause they are gay? i'm right behind them all the way. i think that anyone who hasn't experienced the joys of getting hassled because the person you've given your heart to is the same sex as you are really is missing out on one of the greatest joys of life.

What she said. It's all about what they two lovers were actually doing.

stephanie
Posted: Friday, September 30, 2011 10:53:11 AM

SPRITE SAID:

"umm... yeah, lesbians get crazy. oh, i could tell you stories about my clubbing days (which, in all honesty, aren't over yet) that would make you blush. *grins*"

I KNOW how to blush....... So do tell........ flower

(I just LOVE Her!!!!!)

xx S

clum
Posted: Friday, September 30, 2011 11:24:11 AM

I'm not a fan of PDAs in general, it makes me kind of uncomfortable, but I'm not made more uncomfortable by them being homosexual. Even if I did have a problem with it, there are too many lesbians in my life (who could all probably kick my ass) for me to say so.

Unfortunately, incidences of gay couples being affectionate in public still stand out to me more than when 'straight' people do it, which they shouldn't. Just the other day, in fact, I saw a gay couple walking down the street holding hands and thought, "Good for them." Immediately I hated myself for thinking that; I shouldn't have thought anything of it at all.

Anyway, on closer inspection, one of the couple was actually a very masculine female. My point stands.

Every day is a school day.
stephanie
Posted: Friday, September 30, 2011 2:55:17 PM

clum wrote:
I'm not a fan of PDAs in general, it makes me kind of uncomfortable, but I'm not made more uncomfortable by them being homosexual. Even if I did have a problem with it, there are too many lesbians in my life (who could all probably kick my ass) for me to say so.

Unfortunately, incidences of gay couples being affectionate in public still stand out to me more than when 'straight' people do it, which they shouldn't. Just the other day, in fact, I saw a gay couple walking down the street holding hands and thought, "Good for them." Immediately I hated myself for thinking that; I shouldn't have thought anything of it at all.

Anyway, on closer inspection, one of the couple was actually a very masculine female. My point stands.

When I first started hanging out in Gay Bars I was drinking with another friend of mine (gay) also called Steve.... At one point two guys sitting opposite us started to SERIOUSLY kiss and I looked away..... I was...... I don't know, but I was uncomfortable..... I'd simply never seen that before and I couldn't be so obvious as to look, and yet, I couldn't look away..... It was BIZZARE to me!!!!

My friend Steve noticed my discomfort......

"Are you okay," He smiled.....

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said...... "It's just that it's a bit weird for me," I offered....

"I know what you mean," he laughed.......

And I thought about that for a minute.....

"Dude," I offered, "You're GAY!!!!!! Why would it be weird for YOU?????"

And Steven said:

"I knew I was Gay from the time I was a very young man..... I had crushes on guys in high school and never dared say a word.... I moved to Dublin and I'd never even kissed another man..... The first time I saw two men kiss in a bar I thought it was the strangest thing I'd ever seen in my life...... I'd dreamed about it.... But I'd never actually seen it...... And to see it, to actually see it, after years of dreaming and fantacising, Jesus, I was terrified..... I didn't know where to look..... And I was fascinated, and it was what I wanted, but I'd never ACTUALLY SEEN IT........ And think about it, you think it's weird because it isn't what you do...... Imagine how weird it is when IT IS WHAT YOU WANT TO DO....... But you don't know how to do it...."

Steven remains one of my best friends..... And his boyfriend is lovely!!!!!

xx SF

(Love is Love is Love..........)

youngvet
Posted: Friday, September 30, 2011 3:10:26 PM

I work all the time and I never get laid so I would probably just be jealous that someone is having fun
WellMadeMale
Posted: Friday, September 30, 2011 3:38:02 PM

She's supposed to be a well known actress. I've never heard of her til this incident. Sounds to me more like a case of ego driven butthurt than pointed sexual discrimination.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/27/leisha-hailey-kicked-off-_n_983614.html

http://www.bettyconfidential.com/ar/ld/a/actress-leisha-hailey-kicked-off-southwest-flight-for-kissing-her-girlfriend.html

Everyone wants to suspect the worst and throw eggs at Southwest Airlines. Nobody really knows or is coming out to tell any other site that's reporting this incident any versions of what they saw or witnessed.

We have a pair of women who claims they were just kissing. What does just kissing mean to them? Were either one of them drinking, perhaps too much? Were they pecking one another on the cheek or full out, hands on tits, tongue diving one another.

I have no problems with PDA. I've engaged in it sometimes. Hell, I've even entertained the idea of fucking various girlfriends in a public nightclub. I got asked to leave a nightclub once for advanced french kissing 301, and I left with no argument from me to the manager.

But on an airplane, or a bus, or subway train ... surrounded by strangers who did not pay for an inflight soft R or xxx porn performance. Nah...sometimes you need to reign in your libido. It's a matter of class and dignity.

If it's a dark, smokey nightclub where LGBT and heteros are welcome.......it's almost expected to see advanced PDA (maybe even engage in it yourself).

Greyhound bus trip across country, AmTrak...Orlando to Boston or Southwest Airlines LA to Chicago. Nah...get a blanket and jerk each other off or fingerbang in discretion like you've been there before.

Some asshats like to put their shit right in your face and then get all butthurt if they are asked to chill the hell out. It's a bit like how I used to see people act when cell phones started becoming prevalent 20 years ago.

Phone rings, and some big feeling dickweed stands up, pulls the antennae out and then starts yelling into his mobile phone, so that everyone within 40 meters knows that someone important has a shiny new toy.

Sit down and shut the fuck up, ass clown...we're trying to be civilized over here.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
Posted: Friday, September 30, 2011 5:24:53 PM

help
Dudealicious wrote:
bigguns wrote:

Bigguns I have respect for you and I appreciate the addition you have made to the Lush community. You are studying to be a doctor as you have made clear in the forums. May I please ask that you please make sense when you write? All I see when you post is a run on sentence and no captilaizations.

I am not saying I am perfect by any means, I cannot read your posts properly, please do me a favour and post a reply that is not a run on sentence.

As for the article, I think that this is ridiculous! So what if two lesbians are kissing? As it has been mentioned here already, if it comes to a point where it is getting hot and heavy then it's time to intervene and ask the couple to stop. I have never really been a fan of PDA to the extreme to begin with, however it seems like they may have been targeted by the airline.

sorry dude its just that i coem home ussually after a long day of reading and very often writing perfect english. I know my posts can be jumbled but i just let loose here. I am sorry if my bad grammar offended you. with this particular issue mostly it was that i was fuming with rage after reading the article. anyway sorry for my horendeous grammar and often times spelling too. i live in the age of spell check help
Posted: Friday, September 30, 2011 5:28:47 PM

WellMadeMale wrote:
She's supposed to be a well known actress. I've never heard of her til this incident. Sounds to me more like a case of ego driven butthurt than pointed sexual discrimination.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/27/leisha-hailey-kicked-off-_n_983614.html

http://www.bettyconfidential.com/ar/ld/a/actress-leisha-hailey-kicked-off-southwest-flight-for-kissing-her-girlfriend.html

Everyone wants to suspect the worst and throw eggs at Southwest Airlines. Nobody really knows or is coming out to tell any other site that's reporting this incident any versions of what they saw or witnessed.

We have a pair of women who claims they were just kissing. What does just kissing mean to them? Were either one of them drinking, perhaps too much? Were they pecking one another on the cheek or full out, hands on tits, tongue diving one another.

I have no problems with PDA. I've engaged in it sometimes. Hell, I've even entertained the idea of fucking various girlfriends in a public nightclub. I got asked to leave a nightclub once for advanced french kissing 301, and I left with no argument from me to the manager.

But on an airplane, or a bus, or subway train ... surrounded by strangers who did not pay for an inflight soft R or xxx porn performance. Nah...sometimes you need to reign in your libido. It's a matter of class and dignity.

If it's a dark, smokey nightclub where LGBT and heteros are welcome.......it's almost expected to see advanced PDA (maybe even engage in it yourself).

Greyhound bus trip across country, AmTrak...Orlando to Boston or Southwest Airlines LA to Chicago. Nah...get a blanket and jerk each other off or fingerbang in discretion like you've been there before.

Some asshats like to put their shit right in your face and then get all butthurt if they are asked to chill the hell out. It's a bit like how I used to see people act when cell phones started becoming prevalent 20 years ago.

Phone rings, and some big feeling dickweed stands up, pulls the antennae out and then starts yelling into his mobile phone, so that everyone within 40 meters knows that someone important has a shiny new toy.

Sit down and shut the fuck up, ass clown...we're trying to be civilized over here.

I don't think I could agree more. It doesn't matter who's doing it. It's the fact that they're throwing it in my face.
DirtyMartini
Posted: Friday, September 30, 2011 7:42:47 PM

sprite wrote:

umm... yeah, lesbians get crazy. oh, i could tell you stories about my clubbing days (which, in all honesty, aren't over yet) that would make you blush. *grins*

You know Rachel, I don't believe you really have any stories like that to tell...I think it's just...bs

I mean really now, come on...you expect us to believe you can make people here blush?

Like what, for instance, btw?...just asking...happy8

You know you want it, you know you need it bad...get it now on Amazon.com...
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories

Dancing_Doll
Posted: Friday, September 30, 2011 7:50:40 PM

swollen wrote:

How would you feel if you witnessed public shows of physical affection between members of the gay/lesbian community ? I don't mean 'getting it on' of course, (although I would probably happily stop and watch that too!) Embarassed

I feel fine... in fact I see it all the time. I don't live too far away from the central 'gay community' in my city. To be honest, I don't really notice it as being any different than a hetero couple. It's kind of old news.

If public PDA bothers you, it's really not that hard to look away. Unless the couple is literally on top of you or infringing on your space, I think its fair to say that we do have reasonable control over what we choose to stare at.