Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

I need the ladies opinion and help please!!!! Options · View
Kotacircle
Posted: Saturday, October 01, 2011 8:16:30 PM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 9/21/2011
Posts: 6
Location: In your pants, United States
Im currently dating a girl but we dont seem to click our conversations seem forced and we hardly ever talk now heres the kicker the girl i want she wants me to we click we always talk and its great also we are sexaul exuals where me and my girl dont sexually mesh. Now the worst part the girl i want is my girls best friend what do i do:((((
MMonroe
Posted: Sunday, October 02, 2011 3:38:37 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/10/2009
Posts: 1,893
Location: United Kingdom
Break up will current girl straight away - whether you're going to see someone else or not - cos neither of you should be in that relationship.

If you really want to get it on with her friend, wait a while til you and 1st girl are ok again and you can talk to her sensibly and ask if its ok for you to see her



*Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable?*



Beckey
Posted: Sunday, October 02, 2011 4:18:26 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/18/2009
Posts: 259
Location: Upstate NY in the summer, Fountain Hills AZ,and Fl
Break up with your current girl. It does not sound like you two are compatiable.

You are not committed, go for it
Guest
Posted: Sunday, October 02, 2011 10:18:27 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,326
Kotacircle wrote:
Im currently dating a girl but we dont seem to click our conversations seem forced and we hardly ever talk now heres the kicker the girl i want she wants me to we click we always talk and its great also we are sexaul exuals where me and my girl dont sexually mesh. Now the worst part the girl i want is my girls best friend what do i do:((((


You're starting out a relationship like this? It usually takes years and years of marriage to get to this point. If you honestly feel this way about your relationship, then you seem to know that you should end it.

I would tread very slowly with the best friend. Give the breakup some time to heal before you go this route. If you can talk to the soon-to-be ex and see how she feels about it before you jump on her best friend, it might save a lot of broken hearts and friendships.
Guest
Posted: Sunday, October 02, 2011 10:38:54 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,326
I think what all of the lovely ladies above have said is absolutely right.

If you feel this way about your current girlfriend, then why would you wish to continue?

Do the right thing, finish with her while it should still be possible to have an amicable split.

With regard to her friend, I would definitely give it some time before approaching her. Often times, when people are already in a relationship, they can seem safer and more attractive than when they are single.

Once you've split from her friend, see if she's still interested, see if you're still interested...

Tread carefully, this situation has complete FUBAR potential...

(good luck)
Guest
Posted: Sunday, October 02, 2011 11:41:28 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,326
punctuation would have been helpful for me .... coffee
WellMadeMale
Posted: Sunday, October 02, 2011 11:46:08 AM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,289
Location: Cakeland, United States
Yahtzee wrote:
punctuation would have been helpful for me .... coffee


Help me out here, Yahtz...

What is a sexual exual ? You hangout with the younger men a bit more often than I do, perhaps you're aware of this term..?

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
sprite
Posted: Sunday, October 02, 2011 11:57:39 AM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 14,551
Location: My Tower, United States
WellMadeMale wrote:
Yahtzee wrote:
punctuation would have been helpful for me .... coffee


Help me out here, Yahtz...

What is a sexual exual ? You hangout with the younger men a bit more often than I do, perhaps you're aware of this term..?


it would be easier to demonstrate it than try to explain it, Jeff. if you've got a minute, i can give you a lesson or three :)

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
Guest
Posted: Sunday, October 02, 2011 12:29:43 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,326
Yahtzee wrote:
punctuation would have been helpful for me .... coffee


Spell check would have been helpful too.
WellMadeMale
Posted: Sunday, October 02, 2011 12:50:00 PM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,289
Location: Cakeland, United States
sprite wrote:
WellMadeMale wrote:
Yahtzee wrote:
punctuation would have been helpful for me .... coffee


Help me out here, Yahtz...

What is a sexual exual ? You hangout with the younger men a bit more often than I do, perhaps you're aware of this term..?


it would be easier to demonstrate it than try to explain it, Jeff. if you've got a minute, i can give you a lesson or three :)


Must I get on my knees, hands tied behind my back, ball gagged and my nose painted fire engine red, again?


If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
sprite
Posted: Sunday, October 02, 2011 12:53:36 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 14,551
Location: My Tower, United States
WellMadeMale wrote:
sprite wrote:
WellMadeMale wrote:
Yahtzee wrote:
punctuation would have been helpful for me .... coffee


Help me out here, Yahtz...

What is a sexual exual ? You hangout with the younger men a bit more often than I do, perhaps you're aware of this term..?


it would be easier to demonstrate it than try to explain it, Jeff. if you've got a minute, i can give you a lesson or three :)


Must I get on my knees, hands tied behind my back, ball gagged and my nose painted fire engine red, again?


I was thinking Lime Green, but yeah, you've got the basic idea.

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
Kotacircle
Posted: Sunday, October 02, 2011 3:53:36 PM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 9/21/2011
Posts: 6
Location: In your pants, United States
Thank you for all the helpful advice and as for the punctuation an miss spelling I apologize, I was a bit unsteady and on my phone but thank you:).
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.