Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Breast Milk Options · View
Kim
Posted: Friday, April 30, 2010 6:45:38 AM

Just curious...would you suck the breast your mate, significant other, wife was breastfeeding from? Would you drink her milk?
MMonroe
Posted: Friday, April 30, 2010 7:30:54 AM

Oh my god I get asked this question aalll the time from one of my guy mates... 'If you were breastfeeding and your boyfriend/husband was really thirsty in the middle of the night would you let him have a quick drink?' coffee

*Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable?*

Posted: Friday, April 30, 2010 3:57:28 PM

When my girlfriend had her first baby her husband wanted to try it. She let him. He said it was alright but, not something he'd seek out. LOL
Magical_felix
Posted: Friday, April 30, 2010 10:38:28 PM

I would be curious just to see what it was like. I would probably try it only once because I'm sure my girlfriend wouldn't be able to keep from laughing.

darkchallenger
Posted: Saturday, May 01, 2010 10:34:33 PM

It was ok. Not a big fan of milk though. I prefer Diet Dr. Pepper.
Bad_4You
Posted: Tuesday, May 04, 2010 8:41:37 PM

Absolutely. When my wife was with child I really enjoyed her warm milk. It was fairly tasty, but more than that it was quite sensuous. I loved milking her and she enjoyed it too!
Milik_Redman
Posted: Thursday, May 06, 2010 1:58:58 AM

Not having children, I haven't had the chane to try it, but yes I would. I think it would be a very intimate thing to do. I wonder how the ladies feel about it? Would you find it exciting or just think your man is being silly? I have also wondered what it feels like to nurse your man in this kind of a sensuall situation.

“It is a great thing to know your vices.”
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

My Editors Choice Award Winning Stories.

belle
Posted: Thursday, May 06, 2010 6:08:45 AM

even though this is a guys question im quite intrigued by it and thaught id answer. id definately allow him. it would be such an intimate experience that i infact would want to indulge in it
MMonroe
Posted: Thursday, May 06, 2010 7:09:04 AM

I dont know it seems kind of weird to think of it as a sensual/sexual act when a few hours later you'll be doing the same thing with your baby!!

*Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable?*

Rembacher
Posted: Thursday, May 06, 2010 7:46:27 AM

MMonroe wrote:
I dont know it seems kind of weird to think of it as a sensual/sexual act when a few hours later you'll be doing the same thing with your baby!!
Yeah, that is something that would be a little weird. I've never talked to anyone who has experienced this, but I have read of women with sensitive nipples who have even orgasmed while feeding their children. I guess if you were in to incest that wouldn't bother you, but for the women who aren't, orgasming while breastfeeding would be a little disconcerting.

Back to the actual question, yes, I would try it. I'm too curious not to try it at least once.
mercianknight
Posted: Thursday, May 06, 2010 11:02:15 AM

WTF. Sorry, the very idea .....er, NO. coffee

"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
WellMadeMale
Posted: Thursday, May 06, 2010 11:35:53 AM

mercianknight wrote:
WTF. Sorry, the very idea .....er, NO. coffee

Heh, I've already suckled breast milk. And it's never been a fantasy of mine to explore.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
LusciousLola
Posted: Thursday, May 06, 2010 12:27:54 PM

As a woman who has had and nursed her children, I can say that nursing the babies is entirely different than having your man sucking on my breasts. While I was never turned on while my babies were suckling, a man paying attention to those same breasts is very delightful.

I have had two different men experience this with me and they both loved it. It is not as though they are they having a meal replacement, it is part of sex/making love/fucking.

I have heard many guys saying how much they loved it when there woman was lactating. Most of them are surprised at the taste being sweet and that the milk can spray out like a sprinkler!

Also for those of you that are afraid of taking away from the baby, the more a breast is sucked on the more milk they make.
iceman
Posted: Thursday, May 06, 2010 12:53:21 PM

When my wife had our first daughter, she rejected the breast milk. So she asked me to help empty her some so her breasts wouldn't hurt so much. She eventually got meds to dry her up, but i was the source of relief for her.
I loved it and the taste. I would surely help any other pregnant/nursing mom's with milk reduction.

boobieflash2 Pray
BigRod
Posted: Thursday, May 06, 2010 12:59:56 PM

Breastfeeding is another in a long list of fantasies.. yes I've done it.. yes I would do it again.. and yes.. if it's done right can be quite erotic...
MMonroe
Posted: Thursday, May 06, 2010 1:38:58 PM

LusciousLola wrote:
As a woman who has had and nursed her children, I can say that nursing the babies is entirely different than having your man sucking on my breasts. While I was never turned on while my babies were suckling, a man paying attention to those same breasts is very delightful.

I have had two different men experience this with me and they both loved it. It is not as though they are they having a meal replacement, it is part of sex/making love/fucking.

Good point :)

SIL50
Posted: Monday, May 10, 2010 9:40:36 PM

If done right it can prove very erotic
Posted: Friday, May 14, 2010 7:06:51 PM

Breast milk FTW! Love it, miss it, glad I had the chance to indulge when the window of opportunity availed itself.

• You are not taking anything away from the baby. There is generally more than enough, and to spare.

• My wife's milk tasted very rich and sweet. So sweet in fact that It often gave me a head rush or buzz afterwards. Delicious in the extreme. If it were socially acceptable they would market it on the shelves for your morning coffee. But I don't think that is going to happen anytime soon.

• Depending on the nursing schedule, the milk involvement in sex was often not a choice. With her on top, the milk would let down and a shower ensued, covering me in milk. Grin and bare it, or revel in it. (Reveling is much more fun.)

• Also depending on the nursing schedule taking "a little cream off the top" actually helps the discomfort when the milk comes in but the baby is not yet ready to eat.

• Let's see ... Honey please stick my cock in your mouth and let me fill it with my salty seed, but don't even think about me tasting the one thing your body creates that is meant to be consumed. Guys ... Really?
KrrraaazzzyGuy
Posted: Monday, May 17, 2010 2:32:15 PM

NobeUddy wrote:
Breast milk FTW! Love it, miss it, glad I had the chance to indulge when the window of opportunity availed itself.

• You are not taking anything away from the baby. There is generally more than enough, and to spare.

• My wife's milk tasted very rich and sweet. So sweet in fact that It often gave me a head rush or buzz afterwards. Delicious in the extreme. If it were socially acceptable they would market it on the shelves for your morning coffee. But I don't think that is going to happen anytime soon.

http://www.whytraveltofrance.com/2007/06/09/human-breast-milk-cheese-made-in-france/

NobeUddy wrote:
• Depending on the nursing schedule, the milk involvement in sex was often not a choice. With her on top, the milk would let down and a shower ensued, covering me in milk. Grin and bare it, or revel in it. (Reveling is much more fun.)

• Also depending on the nursing schedule taking "a little cream off the top" actually helps the discomfort when the milk comes in but the baby is not yet ready to eat.

• Let's see ... Honey please stick my cock in your mouth and let me fill it with my salty seed, but don't even think about me tasting the one thing your body creates that is meant to be consumed. Guys ... Really?

Amen!

I'm a wild and Krrraaazzzy Guy!
KrrraaazzzyGuy
Posted: Monday, May 17, 2010 2:32:37 PM

[youtube width=480 height=385]http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/Zcryzeuyw30&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/youtube]

I'm a wild and Krrraaazzzy Guy!
Posted: Monday, May 17, 2010 5:59:46 PM

KrrraaazzzyGuy wrote:
[youtube width=480 height=385]http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/Zcryzeuyw30&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/youtube]

Wow ... I stand corrected, and intrigued.binky
HannahBirdy
Posted: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 3:16:35 AM

Not a guy, so my answer isn't really relelvent, but I've never done this, mostly because I've never been expressing... But it's something I'm interested in, and would certainly be willing to try...

This thread has actually given me some useful stuff for a story I plan to eventually write :D
oldgit
Posted: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 7:11:41 AM

Hi yes I would and I have.
JesseCarter
Posted: Saturday, December 25, 2010 12:01:19 PM

I like it cause lactating tit are the best
Posted: Sunday, December 26, 2010 6:09:56 AM

it's really sweet tasting. I loved it, It helped get things going to for breastfeeding because I could sucker harder. happened on accident during sex and we keep doing for a while after we put the baby on formula
Jillicious
Posted: Sunday, December 26, 2010 8:36:56 PM

I've tasted breast milk before. I mistakenly drank some of my sister's out of the fridge.
The closest thing to breast milk would be sweetened condensed milk. It isn't bad at all.

Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Rontre
Posted: Sunday, January 16, 2011 2:27:31 AM

Hell yea, I'm a titty baby!!!!!
Frenchnails
Posted: Sunday, January 16, 2011 7:47:56 AM

Absolutely! I've tried it and I love it!
1Zratedgal
Posted: Sunday, November 13, 2011 1:30:06 PM

So Glad to see this thread!

Kisses!

Steph
Michael
Posted: Sunday, November 13, 2011 3:37:44 PM

From familar tits, I love it!boobieflash2

But once a stage dancer squirted breast milk in my beer, No Way... I would not drink it....

AGG! Milk & Beer?