Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Need some advice Options · View
Posted: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 12:43:16 AM

I'm a college student who is into older women. Specifically my best friends mom. Can anyone help me out with how to go about getting with an older woman? How to know they're into you? And the best place to meet one?
1Zratedgal
Posted: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 1:26:57 AM

Your questions are a mixed situation. It feels like you are scattered and trying to grab at any older woman. Not just your best friends mom.

I would suggest you stay focused on your best friends mom.
What kind of relationship do you have specifically with her?
Are you two sociable?
Do you have any common interests?
Do the two of you freely engage in conversation about anything in general and not specifically with school or her daughter?

If you can find some common ground between the two of you, it would help to have her interest more than just sexual in nature.
Us older gals tend to be flattered by compliments like stating how young we look or how much fun we are to be around. Something that belies our ages.
If you are able to share a genuine interest in something that she relates to, then it is an ice breaker and will help to avail you of more opportunities to test the waters with her.

If she is making an effort to be around you more with and without her daughter, then you have more of an opportunity to engage her in conversations which could hint at a possible erotic interlude. Not all older women are hungry for a wild time, but many are curious and looking for a comfortable opportunity to explore a secret sapphic tryst. Some older women may relive their college year and remember the freedom and wild times but others may try to make up for not taking the chances. You need to find out what their interests are and if you can engage them into a conversation that would lead into this without causing them worry, that their own child is acting wild and carelessly, to cause them concern.

Best of luck!

Kisses!

Steph
Posted: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 1:47:42 AM

Our relationship is real close. Her family and my family have been around each other for as long as I can remember (vacations together, etc). We are very sociable and I know that her and her husband don't have a very good marriage. One reason I was trying to be a little more general with my question is because my best friend is her son, not daughter. I'm looking for a way to let her know how I feel but am hesitant because I would not want it to be awkward if she wasn't in to me. Is there any way to tell if she likes me or not? We have had numerous conversations without her son being around but I just can't get a good feel for if she would want me or not.
1Zratedgal
Posted: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 1:53:20 AM

If your conversations with her are more in depth and of more personal or intimate subject matters, then it would be something to explore further. If the conversations are more general like the weather or shopping, then you can take control of the conversation and start dropping some sensual inuendos that would lead into more possibilities of broaching sexual topics.

I'm assuming you are female?
Posted: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 2:02:45 AM

No I am a male. I want to, but I'm not really sure what the best way to put it would be. I would want to be subtle about it at first. At least till I could gauge how she felt about it. Any tips on things I could say to let her know?
1Zratedgal
Posted: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 2:03:01 AM

I just looked at your profile and realized you are male.
I was writing my responses to your questions as if you were a college girl trying to become intimate with your best friends mom.

Sorry! I was giving you my thoughts for the situation if you were female and trying to get into a relationship with her.

Kisses!

Steph