Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Looking into your lovers eyes Options · View
playsit
Posted: Sunday, November 13, 2011 11:26:25 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/26/2011
Posts: 289
Location: Northeastern Untied Sates, United States
Yesterday, while I was on my daily walk in the park, I watched two lovers staring deeply into each others eyes. They were hard to miss since they were in the middle of a buisy trail. She had her hands close to his face, but not touching. I thought it was nice to see open affection displayed in public.

A half-hour later, on my second lap I had to walk around them again. Same spot, still just staring into each others eyes. What I originally thought was nice started to bother me a little. If they were still there on lap three, I'd have poked them with a stick to check for life.

So here's the discussion:
1) Anyone else think that's strange?
2) Have any of you done anything like that before? If so, why?
3) What other odd things have you witnessed betwen lovers? Not to offend - odd in the sense that I've never seen that before.
Shibui
Posted: Sunday, November 13, 2011 1:45:03 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 12/22/2010
Posts: 109
Location: Nesteled in your arms, United States
When you're in love, nothing is strange. I would have commented with something like: "You guys are lucky" or "You have my envy".

Even vicariously, that intensity affects me in a good way.

Of course, if it were me, I would have escorted my mate off the trail so we could become more physical.
playsit
Posted: Sunday, November 13, 2011 2:36:41 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/26/2011
Posts: 289
Location: Northeastern Untied Sates, United States
Shibui wrote:
When you're in love, nothing is strange. I would have commented with something like: "You guys are lucky" or "You have my envy".

Even vicariously, that intensity affects me in a good way.


I thought the same thing when I first saw them. But being slightly ADD myself, a half-hour later had me scratching my head and wondering what they were really thinking.

Guest
Posted: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 2:26:00 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,775
You ever play 'stare outs' as a kid? Perhaps they were playing and are just both real stubborn lol

HK4167
Posted: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 12:42:31 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/1/2011
Posts: 3,307
Location: Seattle, United States
Kind of did it once some years ago. Saying goodbye to a girl, when she decided to move out of the country with her boyfriend. We had feeling for each other, but not strong enough for her to stay. We did not go physical because we were afraid we will do something both regrets, and we decided not to contact each other anymore, so both could start fresh. There were nothing for us to talk because we talked all, just trying to stay the last hour sit together quitely, staring at her so I could remember her face.

I did find her later in facebook yrs later. She's married, had a nice child and looks happy. I didn't add her as friend, but still check her profile once in a while just see how's she doing.

Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 3:08:49 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,775
eyes are like the tongue of heart, sometimes they talk each other without saying any word. eyes contact is the meeting of hearts...so, I think it is normal
playsit
Posted: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 10:24:11 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/26/2011
Posts: 289
Location: Northeastern Untied Sates, United States
HK4167 wrote:
Kind of did it once some years ago. Saying goodbye to a girl, when she decided to move out of the country with her boyfriend. We had feeling for each other, but not strong enough for her to stay. We did not go physical because we were afraid we will do something both regrets, and we decided not to contact each other anymore, so both could start fresh. There were nothing for us to talk because we talked all, just trying to stay the last hour sit together quitely, staring at her so I could remember her face.

I did find her later in facebook yrs later. She's married, had a nice child and looks happy. I didn't add her as friend, but still check her profile once in a while just see how's she doing.


That makes sense to me; something I can picture as reasonable.
playsit
Posted: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 10:26:53 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/26/2011
Posts: 289
Location: Northeastern Untied Sates, United States
kingoflove wrote:
eyes are like the tongue of heart, sometimes they talk each other without saying any word. eyes contact is the meeting of hearts...so, I think it is normal


Nicely put King... There are some romantics out there after all.
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.