Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

for those that like anal Options · View
amber
Posted: Friday, October 07, 2011 11:55:56 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/24/2010
Posts: 495
Location: New Mexico


From that grin on her face, you would think she can't wait to get at those things.

I have no wish to do anything anal at this time. I have no idea if I will change my mind in the future.

But, at the moment, I look at those and think "run! run fast, run far!"

I couldn't even imagine anything those sizes to be used as a regular dildo.

For those of you into anal, do these look like something you would want to have and use?
Do you look at them and have the same can't wait thoughts she has?



Nikki703
Posted: Friday, October 07, 2011 4:44:45 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 12,620
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
I Love Anal!!!

But There Are Limits Too!!







No Thanks!!!
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Friday, October 07, 2011 4:57:31 PM

Rank: Alpha Blonde

Joined: 2/17/2010
Posts: 6,228
Location: West Coast
Ouch!

Sometimes I go into the sex store and see scary looking gigantic buttplug shaped things called "Anal Trainers" that make me cringe. Unless one has a career in the porn business specializing in gaping asshole videos, I don't think anyone want to be playing with anything like that.

Most anal vibrators are actually smaller than the average male penis... and tapered at the end as well.






Nikki703
Posted: Friday, October 07, 2011 5:37:06 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 12,620
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
Dancing_Doll wrote:
Ouch!

Sometimes I go into the sex store and see scary looking gigantic buttplug shaped things called "Anal Trainers" that make me cringe. Unless one has a career in the porn business specializing in gaping asshole videos, I don't think anyone want to be playing with anything like that.

Most anal vibrators are actually smaller than the average male penis... and tapered at the end as well.





Nothing Like A Gaping Asshole To Make Me Hot..............Not!! HAHA!

Ill Stick With My Anal Beads!



And When I Am Not Using Them, They Look Beautiful On The Christmas Tree, LOL!
Guest
Posted: Friday, October 07, 2011 5:46:33 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 530,465
Nikki703 wrote:
Dancing_Doll wrote:
Ouch!

Sometimes I go into the sex store and see scary looking gigantic buttplug shaped things called "Anal Trainers" that make me cringe. Unless one has a career in the porn business specializing in gaping asshole videos, I don't think anyone want to be playing with anything like that.

Most anal vibrators are actually smaller than the average male penis... and tapered at the end as well.





Nothing Like A Gaping Asshole To Make Me Hot..............Not!! HAHA!

Ill Stick With My Anal Beads!



And When I Am Not Using Them, They Look Beautiful On The Christmas Tree, LOL!


*Here* *Here* on the anal beads, except for putting them on the Christmas tree!! ;)
Piquet
Posted: Friday, October 07, 2011 10:36:41 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/12/2009
Posts: 339
Location: Adelaide, Australia
I wonder what archeologists digging this stuff up in thousands of years time will think, "Hmmm, obviously assholes have shrunk by a factor of ten since the second millenium - and some people still don't accept evolution."


http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/claudia-incarnatapart-vii.aspx
1Zratedgal
Posted: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 11:00:03 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/1/2011
Posts: 606
Location: Northern California, United States
I'm hoping that the first picture is deceiving from the perspective of the camera angle.
Still, it is kinda hot to see her expression but it could be out of context too.

In any case, there are a lot more enjoyable toys and accessories to use anallly and those extreme examples we all see in the stores are more for the cringe factor!


Hey Nikki! Ever share a double vibrating dildo anally?

Kisses!

Steph
Nikki703
Posted: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 11:49:16 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 12,620
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
1Zratedgal wrote:
I'm hoping that the first picture is deceiving from the perspective of the camera angle.
Still, it is kinda hot to see her expression but it could be out of context too.

In any case, there are a lot more enjoyable toys and accessories to use anallly and those extreme examples we all see in the stores are more for the cringe factor!


Hey Nikki! Ever share a double vibrating dildo anally?

Kisses!

Steph


Not A Vibrating One!!!
1Zratedgal
Posted: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 11:53:50 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/1/2011
Posts: 606
Location: Northern California, United States
Nikki703 wrote:


Not A Vibrating One!!!


Would you be willing to try???
jillinjulie
Posted: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 12:06:37 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/17/2011
Posts: 161
Location: O H - I O , United States
some say I am a slut because I like anal play and anal sex.
...but that said, some of those dildos and plugs!!!!!!!!!!
there is not enough KY in a tube to get most of those in me!
virginiajohnson
Posted: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 11:54:04 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 10/8/2011
Posts: 26
i love anal sex so much any toy thats not massive like those above i love being put into me and i love when i get fucked and then my asshole gapes is so hot thats when i love my man to shoot his cum in my gaping asshole
crazydiamond
Posted: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 1:42:10 PM

Rank: Clever Gem

Joined: 7/17/2011
Posts: 2,286
Location: Exactly where I should be!, Canada
virginiajohnson wrote:
i love anal sex so much any toy thats not massive like those above i love being put into me and i love when i get fucked and then my asshole gapes is so hot thats when i love my man to shoot his cum in my gaping asshole



Loving the anal!
Punctuation, not so much.

kekekegay

Guest
Posted: Friday, December 09, 2011 3:41:22 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 530,465
I love anal.. and i love having vibrators in my ass. But nothing thats gonna leave me gaping.
Sirene_Jaune
Posted: Saturday, March 31, 2012 8:30:44 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 5/6/2011
Posts: 771
Location: In my mind, Australia
I like anal, even a finger makes my vag tight. Anyway in answer to that I don't want a big gapping hole either.

Axl - Take a look at our piercing menu.

Daria - I don't think that's how you spell "uvula."

Axl - That's not "uvula."

From: "Daria" episode "Pierce Me"
anonymous1526
Posted: Saturday, March 31, 2012 6:03:57 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/9/2010
Posts: 336
Location: ;), United Kingdom
I have tried anal sex 3 times, none of which was that pleasurable and one time i even cried my eyes out! I have tried small things in my ass and find that's quite hot but i would not be looking at those toys the way she is lol!!!!!! I would love to get an ass gape because i find it really hot but no way do i find the way to get an ass gape hot and probably never will so i will stick to looking at porn/pictures of it and let others go through the pain lol!!!! xx

Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
ncleigh2010
Posted: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 2:40:21 AM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 11/29/2011
Posts: 80
Location: Charlotte, United States
Oh my freaking god yes
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.