Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Sex with a pregnant woman? Options · View
IC_n_2U
Posted: Saturday, November 19, 2011 4:54:09 PM

It is about taking care of the woman and her needs. It has been my experience that pregnant women need sex and some build an insatiable appetite for it. Go with her mood (which changes daily) and give her what she desires... making love... or a good hard romp. It is all good as long as she feels sexy and comfortable.
F8GHOST
Posted: Sunday, November 20, 2011 3:47:08 AM

I once had a girl friend, and I do mean friend, who was foolish enough to get pregnant by a real ass hole. When he found out she was pregnant he kicked her out and told her to get lost. She came to me because she didn't have a place to go, and as I said she was my friend and I had room for her, and even if I didn't I would have made a place for her. She was already almost three months pregnant and she told me she was going to keep the baby. I told her if that was the case we'd better make sure it's healthy, so I made doctor appointments and birthing and mothering classes for her. I told her we would do it together. She had a job so it wasn't that much of a big deal, I just wanted her to be healthy and safe. About a week after moving in, we had just finished dinner and cleaned up and were watching some romantic comedy on the couch and she was snuggled up against me she kissed me and I kissed her back. One thing led to another and the next thing I knew we were in bed. The passion didn't stop until the light of morning. After that she slept with me and we made love throughout her pregnancy, as a matter of fact we had just finished for what would be the last time when her water broke. So from my prospective as long as the woman is all right with it and her doctor is, there is no reason not to. I thought she was beautiful before she was pregnant and after. I'm not saying that somethings that happen during pregnancy aren't difficult like spontaneous vomiting, or diarrhea at inopportune times. But you don't run away you help and comfort the person you care for, wether it's love or friendship. By the way she found someone who became more than a friend and married with her healthy baby girl.
milfsex
Posted: Sunday, November 20, 2011 4:15:05 AM

say n remember having sex with a pregnent typical indian lady in train when i was 20 yrs old
stephanie
Posted: Sunday, November 20, 2011 4:24:10 AM

masso66 wrote:
I know this is silly, but it was realy difficut for me to have sex while my girl was pregnant.
Here are a couple of things that I think blocked me: I just could not "pump in" on a little creature that would in a couple of month be my little baby boy.
I like sex a little agressive and hard - and my girl too. So it was not about not wanting sex - it was about that the baby that I had so much respect for.

Here another very weird observation. So I was in the hospital when my boy was born. My Girl had a horror birth experience - starting from all natural
going after 30 hours into the first epidural, then after 50 into the second - this one went one sided, vacuum succer and then finally after ca 3 days c-section.
So I was up and awake 3 days with her too. So a nighmare no one would think about sex at all. Now here is the weird thing that happened:
It took over 30 hours for the water to break - so the midwife finally popped it. During the entire pregancy I did not like the smell of my girls pussy
it just smelled like - nothing. At that moment when the water broke - remember is was already 30 hours awake straight and my girl was going thru
a horror storry - at that moment the smell that came out of her pussy was so heavy, that I got a hard on. It was like 9 month of pussy smell
came out at once.

Just so that everyone knows - everyone is in best health today - my girl and my son.

What a BRILLIANT POST! So honest, so real, so beautiful!!!!! REAL RESPECT to Masso66!!!!!!

xx SF

"I'm a writer... Honesty is not my first language..." (Stephen Flashman)
Posted: Monday, November 21, 2011 7:57:03 AM

Would only feel comfortable if the child was mine. I wouldn't have sex with a woman who was pregnant with another man's baby.
pantyman6967
Posted: Monday, November 21, 2011 1:10:15 PM

Absolutely....so sexy ...real turn on ...and they can't get pregnant again when you fill their lovely pussy with cum !!!!
Mobius_NR
Posted: Monday, November 21, 2011 1:30:40 PM

Absolutely!
Morgan
Posted: Monday, November 21, 2011 3:10:52 PM

F8GHOST wrote:
I once had a girl friend, and I do mean friend, who was foolish enough to get pregnant by a real ass hole. When he found out she was pregnant he kicked her out and told her to get lost. She came to me because she didn't have a place to go, and as I said she was my friend and I had room for her, and even if I didn't I would have made a place for her. She was already almost three months pregnant and she told me she was going to keep the baby. I told her if that was the case we'd better make sure it's healthy, so I made doctor appointments and birthing and mothering classes for her. I told her we would do it together. She had a job so it wasn't that much of a big deal, I just wanted her to be healthy and safe. About a week after moving in, we had just finished dinner and cleaned up and were watching some romantic comedy on the couch and she was snuggled up against me she kissed me and I kissed her back. One thing led to another and the next thing I knew we were in bed. The passion didn't stop until the light of morning. After that she slept with me and we made love throughout her pregnancy, as a matter of fact we had just finished for what would be the last time when her water broke. So from my prospective as long as the woman is all right with it and her doctor is, there is no reason not to. I thought she was beautiful before she was pregnant and after. I'm not saying that somethings that happen during pregnancy aren't difficult like spontaneous vomiting, or diarrhea at inopportune times. But you don't run away you help and comfort the person you care for, wether it's love or friendship. By the way she found someone who became more than a friend and married with her healthy baby girl.

Mate, you've got the bones of a great erotic story right there.

Get writing.

Maybe minus the spontaneous diarrhea tho eh?

And sex with pregnant women in general? Oh hell yes. You are indeed blessed if you get the chance.

clum
Posted: Monday, November 21, 2011 3:50:44 PM

It's actually quite a big turn on for me; I find the glow of a pregnant woman incredibly attractive. Inexplicable, but there it is.

The lion is most lionlike when he roars.
ArtMan
Posted: Monday, November 21, 2011 5:47:50 PM

Probably not unless it is my woman pregnant with my baby.

You are invited to read Passionate Danger, Part II, a story collaboration by Kim and ArtMan.
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/passionate-danger-part-ii.aspx

Morgan
Posted: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 11:04:23 AM

ArtMan wrote:
Probably not unless it is my woman pregnant with my baby.

Nonsense! Get in there!
andybbwlover
Posted: Thursday, November 24, 2011 4:39:28 PM

yes I would have sex with a pregnant woman she still has needs and orgasems are also good her and the unborn baby
HK4167
Posted: Thursday, November 24, 2011 6:03:10 PM

I had sex with my wife when she's pregnant. Just need to make sure to use the right position (she on top or side for us).

Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
HK4167
Posted: Thursday, November 24, 2011 6:08:30 PM

F8GHOST wrote:

Dude, this is such a beautiful story and you got to write it down. It's very nice of you to take her in at the first place, and sorry things did not workout for you two.

Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
Posted: Friday, November 25, 2011 4:16:39 AM

Anytime! The sex is just so wet and hot!
Ricky6999
Posted: Friday, November 25, 2011 7:42:42 AM

When I made love to my wife during her 2 pregnacies, it was thrilling, she was as beautiful as ever, she became self conscious after a while but when I amde love to her with such intenseness and passion, she made the comment that I must think she is beautiful even now, and I told her, not just now, but always!!! She was the love of my life!
bonscott11
Posted: Friday, November 25, 2011 7:53:26 AM

Love it My wife is pregnant with our 2nd kid and I love fucking her when she's pregnant
patmill11
Posted: Monday, November 28, 2011 1:21:17 AM

Allways wanted to.
JPGR64
Posted: Monday, November 28, 2011 12:06:02 PM

Done That too! They get horny when their pregnant too! I like to flirt with them when their pregnant, if the baby daddy isn't around then give it to her!!

my2cents
masso66
Posted: Monday, November 28, 2011 10:12:01 PM

stephanie wrote:

What a BRILLIANT POST! So honest, so real, so beautiful!!!!! REAL RESPECT to Masso66!!!!!!

xx SF

Thank you - yep - thats simply how it was
Fugly
Posted: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 5:08:37 PM

evil4
Posted: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 6:33:27 PM

that is a huge fantasy of mine actually
hornyyoungboy
Posted: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 8:36:52 PM

I never have and I find it very weird the only woman I probably would do it with is later in life when I get married to my wife
bassguitarbubba
Posted: Monday, December 05, 2011 3:21:33 PM

I have had sex with a pregnant lady. I loved it, as did she.
JPGR64
Posted: Monday, December 05, 2011 7:24:06 PM

i have to agree! I've done it too. Multiple times. when my ex wife was pregnant she wanted it more. Ask the divorce I had a friend setup me you with a chic that was pregnant by someone else that split, she was very attractive (amount 4-5 months pregnant) and was VERY HORNY with no one to help relief her. I was happy to. Similarly, my freaky cousin set me up with a chic that was 9months pregnant but dont huge. She didnt want to date anyone, but she really wanted dick... That was one hot and wild bitch! One time thing with her, she won't let me leave for hours! The next day she went into labor and had the baby.

Damn... I should write stories about this shit!

my2cents
Posted: Tuesday, December 06, 2011 10:40:49 AM

Sex with a pregnant woman can be AWESOME; the best sex of one's life. Every woman has a different outlook, concerns, needs, and physical abilities when pregnant, but for those who retain or increase their libido it is HOT, HOTTER, HOTTEST
Posted: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 7:47:59 AM

sexybitch67 wrote:
guys what do you think about fucking a pregnant woman????

when Rose was prego.. I could not keep my hands off her.. she looked soooo sexy it was unbelievable.. it was like a constant HARD ON here.. the second she walked into the same room.. my cock was aching.. did not matter if we had had sex an hour earlier..
Posted: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 9:58:57 AM

Pregnancy is not an illness guys. Seems to me, having read only a sample of comments on this topic you men seem to be sympathetic and even patronising towards 'girls with child'.

There's no reason why a female cannot enjoy absolutely normal sex for the most part of her pregnancy - and that includes other men ... if she so chooses. Suitable positions may be necessary in the latter months but sex right up to the point of birth is fine ... if not advantageous. Rich in prostaglandins, the male sperm will be utilised to dilate the cervix and encourage a natural birth at the appropriate time - even if the sperm is not that of the father.
yuuum
Posted: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 10:24:23 AM

i love woman who are pregnant they're so hot i think! great sex with them as well :D
Crispstump
Posted: Sunday, January 01, 2012 1:53:00 PM

sexybitch67 wrote:
guys what do you think about fucking a pregnant woman????

It's awesome!