Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Ever fallen in love with someone you can't have? Options · View
winky
Posted: Monday, November 14, 2011 6:36:28 PM

yeah. it sucks when you love someone and you cant have them... life always seems toget in the way
Posted: Monday, November 14, 2011 7:39:33 PM

Yes and sometimes it is very hard, but that love stays forever and it's better than not loving! I'm also still in love with her.
Head
Posted: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 2:40:55 AM

Hottoo60 wrote:
Yes and sometimes it is very hard, but that love stays forever and it's better than not loving!

This reminds me of the old saying "It is better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all"
Michael
Posted: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 5:55:14 PM

Falling (opps, so sorry) Fallen in love with someone I can never have?

Yes, all too often. The pleasure of the love is intensified by the denial of consummation.

What will (opps, so sorry again) What did I do about it?

I wrote, I pushed my passion into the paper, finding consummation in seeing the words, fantasy words, words of passion, words of pleasure. And eventually I got over it..... and fell in love again.

beowulf69
Posted: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 7:48:50 PM

Evidently so. As they say "I come from the wrong side of the tracks." Working class and high class don't mix, right?

My first story for Lush is posted, The Goodbye Fuck.
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/the-goodbye-fuck.aspx
Posted: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 8:42:05 PM

Yes I have. After I told him how I felt about him he flawnted he new girlfriend in my face and that hurt more than anything
DLizze
Posted: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 1:25:35 AM

Johndeerelover wrote:
Yes I have. After I told him how I felt about him he flawnted he new girlfriend in my face and that hurt more than anything

YEs. I met her husband. HE is very taut, and fit (a distance runner) but, God, what a dork.

By the way, JD lover - it is flaunted, not flawnted - just saying. :)

"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Regello77
Posted: Sunday, November 27, 2011 11:07:09 PM

Yes , a beautiful young Italian girl , 29 to my 23 years . Married by family arrangement to a man who was completely impotent ; she had a baby girl by a fellow university student . The father fled to London when the baby was born ; she came looking for him , I directed her to his address and he was away for the weekend . I showed her a little of London and we became lovers . Our love affair lasted two years , but eventually distance brought it to an end . I think of her still and love her as I did when we were young ; she would be 80 now and I wonder whether she's still alive . In retrospect I regret using condoms , pre pill , that I didn't give her another baby ; I think she would have liked that .
wild_beachcomber
Posted: Sunday, November 27, 2011 11:31:37 PM

Yes, after struggling not to, I did. Because he was somebody who have persistently pierced through me and known me more than anyone else did. I have no other choice but to give in to the bliss of my discovery. Not fully realizing what pain is it to come later. Such pain it is when I decided to give him up because he could never be mine. I was broken then. But it was all over and in the past now.
poizenivy
Posted: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 8:41:25 PM

DLizze wrote:
I was "the other man" in an affair tat lasted over eighteen months. Eighteen momnths of absolute bliss, and absoolute dispair. Would I do it again? Probably, but not on purpose. Of corse, one does not get up one morning, and walk out of the house, saying to oneself, "I think I'll fall in love today." :)laughing6

"total bliss and absolute dispair" yup that about sums it up doesn't it?

loving someone you cannot be with is one of the worst kinds of pain. The best way to get through it is to cut all ties with the person and stay busy.

Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Posted: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 9:18:14 PM

yes
MexicanGoddess
Posted: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 10:27:38 PM

Most Definitely
Posted: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 10:39:53 PM

Yeah I've Been There Many Times
CuteIrishGirl
Posted: Friday, December 02, 2011 1:18:16 PM

Oh yeah!! i have a few times
HK4167
Posted: Friday, December 02, 2011 1:30:57 PM

kittendancer4 wrote:
If you have ever fallen in love with someone you cant have? if so, how did you get through it, what happened?

Been there a few times.

How did I get through it? Working late, spending hours in gym, then playing xbox until I'm too tired to think about anything before throw in bed. Then all over again next day. After a month I find myself do not think her like crazy anymore, and things get easier after that.

Time will heal all wounds.

Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
Posted: Thursday, December 08, 2011 8:59:54 PM

I met a girl once. Very cute. We clicked. We knew how to turn each other on. We shared kinks and fantasies, and discovered a lot of overlap. The mutual lust became intense. And then, slowly, I started to learn more about her. I still wanted to use her as an object for my sexual amusement. But I also came to care about her. I wanted her to be happy. I wanted to be there when she needed a friend.

It was hard to express these things to her. She was far away. I couldn't see her often. She had a whole other life that I was not a part of. And I had a whole other life that she was not a part of. We probably both felt a little guilty about the relationship. And as much as I wanted to be there for her, I couldn't always. I think that, maybe, she started to resent that a little. To think that I didn't care enough about her. To think that I only wanted some of her, but not all of her. To think that I would ultimately let her down, as others had let her down before.

I still think about her. Her face, her hair, her hot little body. Her pain, her hurt. The things I want to do to her. The things I wish I could do for her. The things we could do together.

But does she still think about me? Will she ever let me back in? Or was it just a brief moment that will slowly fade in memory, until I can no longer remember her face, and she can no longer remembers my presence?

Posted: Thursday, December 08, 2011 10:49:22 PM

Sadly yes, and she was beautiful. we dreamed of running away together and having childern. but it was never to be crybaby i will always hold a place in my heart for her even till the day i die, she will be the one who slipped away? sigh.............
MiguelBanderas119
Posted: Thursday, December 08, 2011 10:53:14 PM

Yes and my heart aches every time I never get to see her also makes me quiver in fear because I been alone so long.

Don't always feel free to talk to anyone because I only trusted her and probably the only person i'll ever really trust. Met her long enough back and my heart ached for so long it never feels right to be without her. Been thinking about her more and more and Miss her so badly that it just makes me want to go in a hole and hide. Love is not to be messed with or brutalized Love is real and True love is hard to find. Never knew how hard it was to be away and yet I survive with my heart feeling like its in pieces. It never seems t heal because even trying to let go of her in anyway seems to cause pain. Although I have kids by someone else and been married once and have gotten divorced I was never able to get over her. My heart broke so completely that there are virtually no pieces left. And will to keep going has dropped. My advice is to let your love know before you go out into the world
wild_beachcomber
Posted: Friday, December 09, 2011 1:30:28 AM

not_yet_famous wrote:
I met a girl once. Very cute. We clicked. We knew how to turn each other on. We shared kinks and fantasies, and discovered a lot of overlap. The mutual lust became intense. And then, slowly, I started to learn more about her. I still wanted to use her as an object for my sexual amusement. But I also came to care about her. I wanted her to be happy. I wanted to be there when she needed a friend.

It was hard to express these things to her. She was far away. I couldn't see her often. She had a whole other life that I was not a part of. And I had a whole other life that she was not a part of. We probably both felt a little guilty about the relationship. And as much as I wanted to be there for her, I couldn't always. I think that, maybe, she started to resent that a little. To think that I didn't care enough about her. To think that I only wanted some of her, but not all of her. To think that I would ultimately let her down, as others had let her down before.

I still think about her. Her face, her hair, her hot little body. Her pain, her hurt. The things I want to do to her. The things I wish I could do for her. The things we could do together.

But does she still think about me? Will she ever let me back in? Or was it just a brief moment that will slowly fade in memory, until I can no longer remember her face, and she can no longer remembers my presence?

Hmmm....I like your thoughts, as if sometime ago, they were mine as well...
Posted: Friday, December 09, 2011 4:17:37 AM

All too many times; and it SUCKS, every time!
xXshunikaXx
Posted: Friday, December 09, 2011 5:15:04 AM

Yeah. :(
Archadia
Posted: Friday, December 09, 2011 5:47:05 AM

Regello77 wrote:
Yes , a beautiful young Italian girl , 29 to my 23 years . Married by family arrangement to a man who was completely impotent ; she had a baby girl by a fellow university student . The father fled to London when the baby was born ; she came looking for him , I directed her to his address and he was away for the weekend . I showed her a little of London and we became lovers . Our love affair lasted two years , but eventually distance brought it to an end . I think of her still and love her as I did when we were young ; she would be 80 now and I wonder whether she's still alive . In retrospect I regret using condoms , pre pill , that I didn't give her another baby ; I think she would have liked that .

I actually found this story very engaging and interesting, it almost sounds like the true love that never was. One thing i never try and take for granted is that everybody has a story to tell, and i firmly believe that. Its amazing how some of the most average joe, dull, boring, everyday people, can have the most interesting experiences to share (not that you are any of these things of course). Thats one thing i love about life, because some of the most ordinary people can really blow you away when you listen to their story. Thanks for sharing this, it touched me.
Catnip
Posted: Friday, December 09, 2011 6:42:10 AM

Ah, affection for someone you can't have.

I love the thrill of having someone, that I can not have, in my near surroundings to dream about.
Two times this has made me break my own policy of never being with a married/taken man.

Why would I want to dream about a taken person?
Well it's simple, it's safe for me, I can't get hurt.
There's no way they'd leave their spouses for me, and there's no way I would ever want that.
But I want to be able to feel all lovely dovely without having to commit myself.

And some people say you can not chose who you fall in love with. Pfff Of course you can.

Posted: Friday, December 09, 2011 7:05:35 AM

crybaby Yes, Its called an "emotional affair" because you know that if you crossed the line and made it a physical one it would hurt to many people. So your heart bleeds a silent river of pain. To love someone you cant have, what a cruel fate.
pandorapout78
Posted: Friday, December 09, 2011 7:37:00 AM

yes...it sucks big time
beinggood
Posted: Friday, December 09, 2011 8:07:29 AM

Yes and it does hurt...but sometimes it is very hard to not to be there as we are human and we are not always perfect

doing my best to be good..
Posted: Saturday, December 10, 2011 1:31:13 PM

You're definitely not the only one! It's one of the worst feelings and I dealt with it by going off to another country for a month...
Posted: Thursday, December 15, 2011 1:35:45 PM

I think you eventually get over the people you cant have, but in a way it still hurts, stays bittersweet and tender in your mind
TransitionalMan
Posted: Thursday, December 15, 2011 2:25:14 PM

What would musicians and poets do without unrequited love? Of course I've fallen in love with someone who never loved me back. I think that's fairly common.
jimbz
Posted: Thursday, December 15, 2011 2:46:13 PM

kittendancer4 wrote:
If you have ever fallen in love with someone you cant have? if so, how did you get through it, what happened?

you mean like today?