Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

The Perfect Blow Job Options · View
Kimasa
Posted: Tuesday, December 27, 2011 2:21:26 PM

The perfect blow job has to be when you make your man cum your mouth and you swallow every drop of his juice.

Anything less is surely just foreplay, which is nice but not really a proper blow job!!!

My latest story:

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-school-reunion.aspx
fireman
Posted: Tuesday, December 27, 2011 2:32:44 PM

Kimasa wrote:
The perfect blow job has to be when you make your man cum your mouth and you swallow every drop of his juice.

Anything less is surely just foreplay, which is nice but not really a proper blow job!!!

So what are you asking? Because you nailed it with what you said.
Kimasa
Posted: Tuesday, December 27, 2011 2:44:38 PM

So are you saying that that anything less is not a good blow job

My latest story:

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-school-reunion.aspx
fireman
Posted: Wednesday, December 28, 2011 1:07:17 AM

I'm not saying that. What you described is the PERFECT blow job. Most blow jobs are good.
Ricky6999
Posted: Wednesday, December 28, 2011 6:39:51 AM

Kimasa, you described it perfectly!! Two handed, ball-rippening, cock stroking, orgasmic explosion and finishing well! PERFECT!
Posted: Monday, January 02, 2012 12:27:00 PM

What Kimsa described is the perfect blowjob.
KingFrank
Posted: Monday, January 02, 2012 2:05:47 PM

The perfect blowjob is when you can make me, or any man, cum with only your mouth. Ive only had this once where i could just lay back and enjoy.
Dudealicious
Posted: Monday, January 02, 2012 2:48:32 PM

The perfect blowjob to me would consist of this:

- Take your time before you engulf my shaft
- Tease me, run your lips around my balls up and down my cock, flicking your tongue along the tip
- Suck on my balls all while slowly working your hand up and down bringing me to a full erection
- Slowly take take my head in your mouth and swirl your tongue around the tip, taking inch by inch down as far as you can go
- Don't frantically bob your head up and down, TAKE YOUR TIME!
- Please don't forget about my balls, they like the attention too!
- Gradually work to a faster rythym depending on my verbal (and non verbal cues)
- As you feel me trying to thrust up, stop and tease me, give me a kiss or suck on my nipples
- Spank the inside of my thigh
- If you would like to give a mind blowing orgasm, lube your finger up and massage my prostate

BINGO!!!

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

Callisto
Posted: Tuesday, January 03, 2012 6:25:50 AM

Grabs a pen and paper let me make sure I write this down, ohh especially the last step. I'm also going to have to test these out just to make sure you know what you're talking about, I'm sure you won't mind. Whistle
Dudealicious
Posted: Tuesday, January 03, 2012 6:29:22 AM

Callisto wrote:
Grabs a pen and paper let me make sure I write this down, ohh especially the last step. I'm also going to have to test these out just to make sure you know what you're talking about, I'm sure you won't mind. Whistle

Unzips pants I am sure we can work something out! 204-oral

Yep that should do it!

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

ItsJustMeIsAll
Posted: Saturday, January 07, 2012 5:04:39 AM

The perfect blowjob is when she wants to do it on her own and you dont have to beg for 1.
AngelHeart01
Posted: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 7:15:15 PM

Ask Magical_Felix ... He said I give the best he has ever had. I should market it.

P.s. He is 16.5" so everyone thinks (and he likes to say) ... but the truth be told, it's 10.8" Seeing is believing TRUE STORY!!
Dudealicious
Posted: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 7:18:02 PM

AngelHeart01 wrote:
Ask Magical_Felix ... He said I give the best he has ever had. I should market it.
P.s. He is 16.5" TRUE STORY!!

Felix and I were comparing notes and I think I was the benefactor of a better analheart BJ. Guess that makes me the lucky one? confused5

Magical_felix
Posted: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 7:34:06 PM

Dudealicious wrote:

Felix and I were comparing notes and I think I was the benefactor of a better analheart BJ. Guess that makes me the lucky one? confused5

Actually lets get into some non-fiction... the reason I call her analheart dudelicious is cause she tells me of her anal dreams she has about me. In fact, I suppose you are the lucky one because when she sucked my dick she had a hard time concealing her fucking razor teeth... But I forgave her because.. like the way you imagine... her ass is really tight. OH MY GOD, I almost forgot... Have you heard her cum? That is really fun. honestly.

Okay continue with the fiction writing. Its good practice for writer

AngelHeart01
Posted: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 7:43:13 PM

Magical_felix wrote:

Actually lets get into some non-fiction... the reason I call her analheart dudelicious is cause she tells me of her anal dreams she has about me. In fact, I suppose you are the lucky one because when she sucked my dick she had a hard time concealing her fucking razor teeth... But I forgave her because.. like the way you imagine... her ass is really tight. OH MY GOD, I almost forgot... Have you heard her cum? That is really fun. honestly.

Okay continue with the fiction writing. Its good practice for writer

Wow, really?! The teeth? binky

How could anyone suck on that monster with a normal size mouth without bearing a little teeth. I was afraid I was going to choke with the length, and the thickness was well ... thick! My mouth is big, so you can imagine. I think I should have been given the keys to something ... the city, SOMETHING!!!

Nikki703
Posted: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 9:49:47 PM

AngelHeart01 wrote:

P.s. He is 16.5" so everyone thinks (and he likes to say) ... but the truth be told, it's 10.8" Seeing is believing TRUE STORY!!

OK, 10.8"? I'll believe 10", maybe 10.5" but 10.8"? I want proof!!! LOL

And I have a friend who always says the perfect blow job is the next one he gets.
stephanie
Posted: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 10:24:42 PM

AngelHeart01 wrote:

You and I are about to have a SERIOUS talk, Young Lady...... MY OFFICE, after Lush closes down........ (And I Will Be Waiting......)

Actually, that might kinda be a while........

xx SF

(And ELEPHANT'S aren't 16.5"........ Said without a trace of jealousy or bitterness.......... )

(Some Jealousy And Bitterness MAY Be Included In This Comment/Post........)

"I'm a writer... Honesty is not my first language..." (Stephen Flashman)