Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

tips and advice Options · View
Master_Goose
Posted: Thursday, January 05, 2012 1:43:55 PM

I have recently become a master and have no idea what a good master should do can anyone offer some advice?
Dudealicious
Posted: Thursday, January 05, 2012 2:02:45 PM

Do some research online, there are many sites that can help you with this.

As well there are some great forum threads here that you can find out more. I am sure you could also ask the great members of Lush as well. They would surely be able to provide some advice for you.

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

Graham_X
Posted: Friday, January 06, 2012 6:30:26 PM

Interestingly, I have just been explaining my understanding of the whole sub/dom thing to a friend from here.

I had an on-line friend who was a Dominatrix and we used to discuss this as I was curious about being topped. She reckoned that a proper sub/dom relationship requires that the Dom understands the the needs of his or her Sub. It requires complete honesty from the sub about their limits.

Then, with the proviso that the Dom stays within those limits, the sub surrender themselves completely. The Dom then takes complete responsibility for ensuring their Sub's pleasure as well as their emotional and sexual welfare. Of course, the Sub has a responsibility for using the safety word if he or she feels things are getting too much and the Dom needs to respect that.

Although my Dom friend lived too far away for us to meet, we did talk about her being my Mistress and topping me on-line. To that end she sent me a list of possible activities. She asked me to complete it saying for each activity whether it was a hard limit (something I would never do e.g. scat), a soft limit (something I wouldn't necessarily like but would do it if she ordered), something I was curious about and would like to try, or something I really liked and would want.

Unfortunately we didn't get much further than talking about it. Nevertheless, I found the model she presented quite reassuring as my fear with the whole BDSM scene was that I would put myself in someone's hands and find that I was just being abused.

Hope this helps.

Just put a new story up called Venus: My Mistress In Leather and Lace. It seems a long time since I have written any prose, been seduced by prosody. Anyway, please feel free to check it out - Thank you xxx