Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

18yr old mom shoots intruders into her home. One killed, one flees. Options · View
lafayettemister
Posted: Thursday, January 05, 2012 6:29:12 AM

What would or could YOU have done differently, if anything?

Mom kills intruders while on phone with 911

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Buz
Posted: Thursday, January 05, 2012 6:38:13 AM

She did the right thing! 2 guys breaking in on her like that. Chances are they would have raped her and probably have killed her.

Don't fuck with Okie chicks. They probably have guns and know how to use them!

Posted: Thursday, January 05, 2012 7:09:33 AM

I would have done the same thing Sarah McKinley did despite what others may feel. I do not think she did anything wrong in this situation, or did anything to bring it on herself. She’s 18 years old with a baby, and she lost her husband to cancer on Christmas. She does not have a man in the house to protect her. This is America, and she does have the right to protect herself. I applaud this woman; she prevented her son and herself from becoming crime statistics.
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Thursday, January 05, 2012 8:13:07 AM

From what I hear it was some creepy stalker guy in the neighbourhood that had been harassing her for a while and was zero'ing in on her now that he knew her husband had passed away and she was alone.

If the cops can't get there in time, then yeah, do what you gotta do.

Irishdrifter
Posted: Thursday, January 05, 2012 8:26:17 AM

I agree with all here. I'm glad she was able to protect herself and her son. She did exactly what she had to do.
Posted: Thursday, January 05, 2012 8:32:47 AM

Brave young woman. Good for her. I'm glad it turned out well for her.
Posted: Thursday, January 05, 2012 9:35:13 AM

I applaud her actions. I did find it interesting that she was widowed, I thought perhaps her husband had been KIA, after reading the story today I was surprised to see her husband had been 58 years old. Love is an amazing thing.
asleep
Posted: Thursday, January 05, 2012 10:01:51 AM

If she won't go willingly...somebody needs to drag her outta the house to a very public place and PIN A HERO MEDAL on her!! She's my kinda gal!!

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/exit-33-trust.aspx

MrNudiePants
Posted: Thursday, January 05, 2012 1:38:03 PM

Dancing_Doll wrote:
From what I hear it was some creepy stalker guy in the neighbourhood that had been harassing her for a while and was zero'ing in on her now that he knew her husband had passed away and she was alone.

If the cops can't get there in time, then yeah, do what you gotta do.

Dancing_Doll
Posted: Thursday, January 05, 2012 1:49:15 PM

MrNudiePants wrote:

I was *totally* waiting for you to make a comment on that! lol

She's 18 yrs old, living alone in a shady trailer park with an infant. I'd probably want to be packing more than pepper-spray in that situation too, whether guns were legal or not.

AngelHeart01
Posted: Thursday, January 05, 2012 8:45:17 PM

I think she did the right thing, and was extremely brave. The other guy (the one she didn't get) is being charged. The one she killed was banging on *all* the doors. She knew her time was coming, and that is why she called 911 and asked if she could shoot if they came inside her home. She told the dispatch she had a gun in hand and that she feared for her baby. Some people panic, even with a gun and it's turned on them instead. She did the right thing. I'm sure it will haunt her, but she did what she had to do to protect her baby.
Posted: Thursday, January 05, 2012 9:26:20 PM

Nothing different -- she acted completely within the law, and if anyone who comes with a knife at someone in their own home he deserves to be blown away. And his cohort WILL be convicted of murder.
HK4167
Posted: Thursday, January 05, 2012 9:29:42 PM

Buz wrote:
She did the right thing! 2 guys breaking in on her like that. Chances are they would have raped her and probably have killed her.

Totally agree.

Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
Sirene_Jaune
Posted: Thursday, January 05, 2012 11:06:20 PM

I thought she was a brave woman. She did what she had to do to protect herself and her baby. I read it took 21 minutes for the police to come to the scene. Apparently all police on duty were dispatched to other calls.

Makes me think of that poor Australian chef who lost his family on Boxing day. The emergancy services didn't come for almost 20 odd minutes because they were dispatched to treat and settle disputes with drunken people.

Still I hope this girl gets a medal of bravery. Thank god she had that gun.

Axl - Take a look at our piercing menu.

Daria - I don't think that's how you spell "uvula."

Axl - That's not "uvula."

WellMadeMale
Posted: Friday, January 06, 2012 12:14:09 AM

Dancing_Doll wrote:

I was *totally* waiting for you to make a comment on that! lol

She's 18 yrs old, living alone in a shady trailer park with an infant. I'd probably want to be packing more than pepper-spray in that situation too, whether guns were legal or not.

You two need to go in the corner, kiss ... and make up.

Nudie....you are cruising for a bruising..and this girl will leave you with marks. And a smile on her face.

Here, she's on your side, dude...what the hell?

The young gal in Oklahoma, more power to her!

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
mercianknight
Posted: Friday, January 06, 2012 6:30:30 AM

I just love it when all we Lushies agree and get along. Power to that young lady. hello1

"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
MrNudiePants
Posted: Friday, January 06, 2012 1:42:50 PM

WellMadeMale wrote:

You two need to go in the corner, kiss ... and make up.

Nudie....you are cruising for a bruising..and this girl will leave you with marks. And a smile on her face.

Here, she's on your side, dude...what the hell?

The young gal in Oklahoma, more power to her!

Whatcha talking about Jeff? D. D. and I are in complete agreement on this one. You never know - she may even finally agree to my invitation to take her to the gun range for an afternoon.

Let's see... what kind of offer would be apropos? She can have an hour dominating me, and lashing my poor, tender buttocks with whatever cruel instruments her beautiful heart desires, in return for an hour spent with me, punching holes in paper bad guys...

Whaddya say, Doll? Sound like a fair trade? evil4

Dancing_Doll
Posted: Friday, January 06, 2012 2:19:31 PM

MrNudiePants wrote:

Whatcha talking about Jeff? D. D. and I are in complete agreement on this one. You never know - she may even finally agree to my invitation to take her to the gun range for an afternoon.

Let's see... what kind of offer would be apropos? She can have an hour dominating me, and lashing my poor, tender buttocks with whatever cruel instruments her beautiful heart desires, in return for an hour spent with me, punching holes in paper bad guys...

Whaddya say, Doll? Sound like a fair trade? evil4

Uhmm... I think you get to win on both of those, Nudie. a1089

Funny how the pro-gun advocates always seem to secretly love submitting to the rough stuff. So, what size weapon do you want me to be packing? And do you mind if I carve it out of ginger? icon_biggrin

Ruthie
Posted: Friday, January 06, 2012 3:07:53 PM

Of course she was justified in shooting the intruder. She and her baby might be dead if she hadn't. They were breaking in and the police weren't going to be able to get there in time to stop them. I'm not sure I'd have been able to stay calm enough to do the things she did. Maybe she could have held them at gun point until the police arrived, but who knows? The guy had already been harassing her and probably would have continued the moment he was out of jail. They probably wouldn't have been in jail very long anyway. I hope the guy who ran away gets life without parole.
Pelicanbill
Posted: Friday, January 06, 2012 3:43:58 PM

Absolutely agree, she has the right to defend herself if the civil powers aren't available.
easy_rider75
Posted: Friday, January 06, 2012 7:33:45 PM

She done right. Me I'd holler out a warning 12 gauge being loaded you best git your ass the hell out

“I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.”~Frank Sinatra~
LadySharon
Posted: Friday, January 06, 2012 7:52:36 PM

Would've done the same thing.

The Roommates Trilogy:
Roommates with Benefits
Roommates with Benefits: Snowed In
Roommates with Benefits: The Working Vacation is now available for your reading pleasure

Latest poem, Longing, is out now!

College Sex:

New story now available!
MissyLuvsYa
Posted: Friday, January 06, 2012 7:55:55 PM

Good girl!!!!!! I think she's a hero. At 18 with a baby, her husband died of cancer and some sickos try and break in on her. She sure handled that shotgun well.

Girls, a shotgun might kick a lot and seem scary but it is sure fun as hell to shoot! Too bad you can't carry one in your purse.
HappyPappy
Posted: Friday, January 06, 2012 8:26:45 PM

The goon who walked away was let out on bond. The girl had better reload and keep it handy.
beowulf69
Posted: Friday, January 06, 2012 10:07:36 PM

she did what she had to do. its a good thing she knew how to use that shotgun.

My first story for Lush is posted, The Goodbye Fuck.
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/the-goodbye-fuck.aspx
Donte
Posted: Friday, January 06, 2012 10:35:52 PM

Good for her....
Posted: Saturday, January 07, 2012 8:11:44 PM

I applaud her for protecting her child and herself. She did what she had to do and no more. She tried to get help first, asked what was justified, and took the necessary action. She kept her cool, protected her child, and survived to live another day.
I know nothing about the laws in OK but they seem to to similar to my state. If someone is in your home and you fear for your families life or your own you are justified to use deadly force. If they are outside that is a different deal. In my state we are allowed to defend ourselves and our family. We can't defend our property. That's fine I'm not willing to kill over a flat screen TV.
Just keep in mind that it's better to have 12 people judging you than 6 of them carrying you.