Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

What type of man turns you on test Options · View
HK4167
Posted: Friday, January 20, 2012 12:45:53 PM

Since we have a "Your type of girl test" for guys already, I feel only fair to post a "What type of man turns you on test" for the girls here.

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-what-type-of-man-turns-you-on-test

Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Friday, January 20, 2012 1:29:32 PM

Buff bad boy
You scored 50% masculine, 53% athletic, 18% exotic, and 38% refined!

You like your men with a boyish or feminine face but a manly body. You like him to posess bad boy looks while still maintaining some innocence. He looks like the all-American kind of hunk and I bet you love someone like.......Travis Fimmel.

Tyking85
Posted: Friday, January 20, 2012 1:55:00 PM

HK4167 wrote:
Since we have a "Your type of girl test" for guys already, I feel only fair to post a "What type of man turns you on test" for the girls here.

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-what-type-of-man-turns-you-on-test

Pretty cool test! But I bet all the "Lesbians" are hating you right now! lol
latinfoxy
Posted: Friday, January 20, 2012 2:07:50 PM

Adventure man

You scored 60% masculine, 41% athletic, 55% exotic, and 38% refined!

You like a man who doesn't need the crazy muscles to prove he is a 100% man. He is mysterious and his pictures make you want to jump into his head to see what is going on in there...or his pants I suppose. You like a little bad-ass in him and you may like someone like.....Jude Law. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!
rxtales
Posted: Friday, January 20, 2012 2:18:08 PM

I quit after three questions. My answer would be neither to most of them.
principessa
Posted: Friday, January 20, 2012 2:23:11 PM

70% Masculine, 53% Athletic, 64% Exotic, 44% Refined= Exotic Bad-Ass

It says "You want everything in a man at the same time! Masculine, built like a Greek god, exotic and mysterious and even some bad-ass in there too"

That I want everything is not news. I am a Principessa, after all.

_foxxylady101_
Posted: Friday, January 20, 2012 3:34:55 PM

Exotic bad-ass

You scored 55% masculine, 65% athletic, 64% exotic, and 44% refined!
MexicanGoddess
Posted: Friday, January 20, 2012 4:10:14 PM

Adventure man

You scored 60% masculine, 47% athletic, 73% exotic, and 44% refined!
You like a man who doesn't need the crazy muscles to prove he is a 100% man. He is mysterious and his pictures make you want to jump into his head to see what is going on in there...or his pants I suppose. You like a little bad-ass in him and you may like someone like.....Jude Law.
Posted: Friday, January 20, 2012 4:20:17 PM

Action movie star

You scored 70% masculine, 59% athletic, 55% exotic, and 69% refined!
You love a manly man and you don't have time for boys. You like someone who looks exotic and who takes care of his body and hygiene. That is a good idea in case you are trying to eat jello shooters off of his beautiful 6 pack. Someone like.....Jean-Claude Van Damme, Belgium's hottest export.
nympho_slave
Posted: Friday, January 20, 2012 4:24:13 PM

You scored 70% masculine, 88% athletic, 36% exotic, and 38% refined!
You love men, you love testosterone and you know it. You like a bad-ass man who knows what he wants. He isn't what you might bring home to mom but I don't think it really matters - he's hot! Someone like.....Vin Diesel.

I love it :)
ThunderQueen79
Posted: Friday, January 20, 2012 4:28:57 PM

Tough guy

You scored 60% masculine, 71% athletic, 45% exotic, and 44% refined!
You love men, you love testosterone and you know it. You like a bad-ass man who knows what he wants. He isn't what you might bring home to mom but I don't think it really matters - he's hot! Someone like.....Vin Diesel. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!
MMonroe
Posted: Friday, January 20, 2012 4:47:30 PM

Exotic bad-ass

You scored 80% masculine, 65% athletic, 55% exotic, and 31% refined!
You want everything in a man at the same time! Masculine, built like a Greek god, exotic and mysterious and even some bad-ass in there too. I think you would really like Freddy Ljungberg, the Swedish soccer player. He's the guy on the right. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

Alot of the questions, i was thinking neither so had to force myself to choose

*Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable?*

Naughtygrl73
Posted: Saturday, January 21, 2012 6:50:49 AM

Classic scorcher

You scored 75% masculine, 71% athletic, 36% exotic, and 56% refined!

You have picked my personal favorite type of man. Yes, man, not boy. The all-American and then some. You admire a buff body and manly features but someone who knows how to bathe himself and even though he's a scorcher, you could still bring him home to mom - as long as she keeps her hands off! Someone this hot would be......Victor Webster. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

Innocent_Devil
Posted: Saturday, January 21, 2012 2:52:56 PM

Buff bad boy
You scored 50% masculine, 59% athletic, 27% exotic, and 31% refined!
You like your men with a boyish or feminine face but a manly body. You like him to posess bad boy looks while still maintaining some innocence. He looks like the all-American kind of hunk and I bet you love someone like.......Travis Fimmel. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!
Posted: Saturday, January 21, 2012 3:16:52 PM

rxtales wrote:
I quit after three questions. My answer would be neither to most of them.

same here.

my ideal man has that strong quiet dominant side that adores me.

drunken
HK4167
Posted: Saturday, January 21, 2012 6:06:10 PM

Tyking85 wrote:

Pretty cool test! But I bet all the "Lesbians" are hating you right now! lol

Haha, lol. Let me check with my les friend here in lush :)

Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
LauraLee_sugah
Posted: Saturday, January 21, 2012 6:21:03 PM

hmmmm i agree with some other women here...... i could not get past the first few because i could not see their faces because i cannot stand how they act.... sorry....

sprite
Posted: Saturday, January 21, 2012 6:31:53 PM

Adventure man!

You scored 65% masculine, 35% athletic, 64% exotic, and 50% refined!

You like a man who doesn't need the crazy muscles to prove he is a 100% man. He is mysterious and his pictures make you want to jump into his head to see what is going on in there...or his pants I suppose. You like a little bad-ass in him and you may like someone like.....Jude Law.

mmm... Jude Law... <3

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
Posted: Saturday, January 21, 2012 7:05:51 PM

Classic Scorcher

You scored 65% masculine, 65% athletic, 45% exotic, and 63% refined!

You have picked my personal favorite type of man. Yes, man, not boy. The all-American and then some. You admire a buff body and manly features but someone who knows how to bathe himself and even though he's a scorcher, you could still bring him home to mom - as long as she keeps her hands off! Someone this hot would be......Victor Webster. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!
xxashleyxx
Posted: Saturday, January 21, 2012 8:53:11 PM

Your result for The What type of MAN turns you on Test ...

Tough guy
You scored 70% masculine, 65% athletic, 36% exotic, and 31% refined!

i love dirty nasty filthy steamy hot sex!
Posted: Friday, January 27, 2012 4:02:27 PM

Mysterious boy

You scored 45% masculine, 35% athletic, 64% exotic, and 44% refined!
You like a man who is on the exotic side. Dark and mysterious but not over the top macho. You do, however like a little bit of bad boy in him and he sure knows what to do with his sleeker bod in the bedroom! Someone like.....Johnny Depp. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

Oh Johnny... ♥ LOL
MissPlum25
Posted: Saturday, January 28, 2012 1:37:14 PM

Exotic bad-ass

You scored 75% masculine, 71% athletic, 73% exotic, and 38% refined!
You want everything in a man at the same time! Masculine, built like a Greek god, exotic and mysterious and even some bad-ass in there too. I think you would really like Freddy Ljungberg, the Swedish soccer player. He's the guy on the right.

They were all far too muscular for my liking, I like a practical guy who enjoys the outdoors (and not a footballer!) with some muscle definition.
miao-miao-xox
Posted: Sunday, January 29, 2012 9:22:13 PM

Adventure man
You scored 65% masculine, 35% athletic, 82% exotic, and 31% refined!
You like a man who doesn't need the crazy muscles to prove he is a 100% man. He is mysterious and his pictures make you want to jump into his head to see what is going on in there...or his pants I suppose. You like a little bad-ass in him and you may like someone like.....Jude Law. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys.

Jude Law <3
Posted: Saturday, February 11, 2012 12:00:20 PM

You scored 65% masculine, 65% athletic, 18% exotic, and 50% refined!
You love men, you love testosterone and you know it. You like a bad-ass man who knows what he wants. He isn't what you might bring home to mom but I don't think it really matters - he's hot! Someone like.....Vin Diesel. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys.
Ruthie
Posted: Saturday, February 11, 2012 11:19:55 PM

Exotic bad-ass

You scored 90% masculine, 71% athletic, 55% exotic, and 44% refined!
You want everything in a man at the same time! Masculine, built like a Greek god, exotic and mysterious and even some bad-ass in there too. I think you would really like Freddy Ljungberg, the Swedish soccer player. He's the guy on the right. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

nicola
Posted: Saturday, February 11, 2012 11:35:58 PM

Cheap way to try and get members to their dating site if you ask me.

I go with Rxtales on this one. Too many pretty boys.
Posted: Sunday, February 12, 2012 2:12:28 AM

Loved this test! Yummy ;)

Naughty boy

You scored 40% masculine, 47% athletic, 45% exotic, and 44% refined!

You like your men with a more boyish look. The huge muscle-popping men don't do it for you as much as the sleeker toned guys. You like the all-American look, but not the squeaky clean type - a little on the bad boy side. Someone like.....Ashton Kutcher. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys.
sarah13
Posted: Thursday, February 23, 2012 9:26:16 PM

Buff bad boy
You scored 45% masculine, 65% athletic, 36% exotic, and 19% refined!
You like your men with a boyish or feminine face but a manly body. You like him to posess bad boy looks while still maintaining some innocence. He looks like the all-American kind of hunk and I bet you love someone like.......Travis Fimmel. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!
Posted: Friday, February 24, 2012 11:50:45 AM

Buff bad boy
You scored 50% masculine, 71% athletic, 36% exotic, and 50% refined!
You like your men with a boyish or feminine face but a manly body. You like him to posess bad boy looks while still maintaining some innocence. He looks like the all-American kind of hunk and I bet you love someone like.......Travis Fimmel. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys.
Posted: Saturday, February 25, 2012 1:45:57 AM

Exotic bad-ass
You scored 75% masculine, 71% athletic, 55% exotic, and 44% refined!
You want everything in a man at the same time! Masculine, built like a Greek god, exotic and mysterious and even some bad-ass in there too. I think you would really like Freddy Ljungberg, the Swedish soccer player. He's the guy on the right.

Hmm, not so much. He looks evil and far too arrogant. I do agree that a guy might as well have it all.