Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Cute kid or future terror/drama queen in for a let down? Options · View
Posted: Friday, February 17, 2012 5:29:42 PM

naughtynurse wrote:

caffeine is STILL a drug. A friend of mine who loved his red bull ended up hospitalized for arrythmias bc of it. A relative's daughter was put on telemetry at the ripe age of 14 bc she & her friends love monster.

Yes I know it is dear. I was in the medical field as well. For that matter, you don't even have to be to know that caffeine and children just do not mix.
Sirene_Jaune
Posted: Friday, February 17, 2012 6:10:09 PM

MoonlightSerenity wrote:
I'm having problems posting this as a video so I'll just share it here - http://youtu.be/QAxEt5YL8w4 For those of you wondering it's a video of one of the children dressed up as Julia Roberts from pretty woman in her prostitute outfit.

Some of the parents don't know how to look after their child, I would go on a long rant but it's not suitable for any website.

I got it for you.

Here is Honey Boo Boo and Coupon Queen, The mother who dressed her little girl as a prostitue and others on Anderson Cooper. Just gross.

Axl - Take a look at our piercing menu.

Daria - I don't think that's how you spell "uvula."

Axl - That's not "uvula."

Paige42985
Posted: Friday, February 17, 2012 6:18:46 PM

As a mom that makes me cringe. That mom makes me sick because what is she teaching that little girl. It is sad to watch but it also make me mad at the mom because she has to know that she is basically teaching her child to be a spoiled brat. Caffeine is still a drug lady and your little girl is too little to be having it period. What a waste the mom is.

Believe in yourself and all things are possible
MoonlightSerenity
Posted: Saturday, February 18, 2012 10:53:59 AM

Sirene_Jaune wrote:

I got it for you.

Here is Honey Boo Boo and Coupon Queen, The mother who dressed her little girl as a prostitue and others on Anderson Cooper. Just gross.

Thank you, and I agree is it quite disgusting

Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
DLizze
Posted: Sunday, February 19, 2012 12:24:30 PM

"I had a dream. This should have been mine, Baby." from Gypsy

"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
cokeheadbarbie
Posted: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 5:35:22 PM

I don't see anything wrong with it. Everyone wants to have really good looking kids so why should people discriminate on them if they want to do it. When I was a kid I used to dress up in my mom's outfits and play with her makeup so the only different here is that they go on stage. I think that if you dont have attractive kids then dont put the in pageants but dont be all catty about the pretty kids that do. You can get great scolarship money from the pageant world. Its just fun and dress up to the kids. Its all the other bitter people that are putting all the insinuatiens on them. If you think its creepy maybe your the real creeper, no what I mean?
Posted: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 5:41:54 PM

cokeheadbarbie wrote:
I don't see anything wrong with it. Everyone wants to have really good looking kids so why should people discriminate on them if they want to do it. When I was a kid I used to dress up in my mom's outfits and play with her makeup so the only different here is that they go on stage. I think that if you dont have attractive kids then dont put the in pageants but dont be all catty about the pretty kids that do. You can get great scolarship money from the pageant world. Its just fun and dress up to the kids. Its all the other bitter people that are putting all the insinuatiens on them. If you think its creepy maybe your the real creeper, no what I mean?

Yup. We no.
Posted: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 7:38:31 PM

Oh my gosh, I hope that when I finally get to teach that I do not have a parent like this woman (or any of the women who have their children do beauty pageants). They hype their kids up with sugar and then this little girl is dressed like that. My parents had a conniption when my older sister's ballet outfit was like that. Was the mother's life so bad that she had to put her child into this catastrophe?
Posted: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 10:12:30 PM

Im just gonna say that stuff is just so wrong. and seeing the mom do the routine with her is just scary. "she didnt show her belly" quote from mom. i say "who cares she's SIX YEARS OLD!!"
ramrod32784
Posted: Thursday, August 16, 2012 9:35:46 PM

Let the kid be a kid and let the mother find another fantasy that doesn't involve minors
JessicaX
Posted: Thursday, August 16, 2012 11:22:11 PM

As a single mom I see this every day and it breaks my heart. My six year old is playing in a hockey mite league (it's Minnesota, what can I say) and there are parents with stop watches who go ape-shit if their kid gets one second (I swear I am not kidding) less playing time than another kid. Some parents are absolutely out of control. I pity coaches and teachers who have to deal with these kids and their parents.

Posted: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 5:37:34 AM

this is just plain wrong. this is teaching young kids that Looks and winning is EVERYTHING. the mom should be ashamed of herself, sad thing is, there are many many moms who are hell bent on WINNING these things, and think it perfectly alright. it is very disappointing to be honest. people are always accusing children of being immature, but wat many people are blind to is that the parents are the immature ones. and giving her redbull and..oh good lord, goodluck seeing ur daughter go past the age of 30.
oldrascal
Posted: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 12:30:54 PM

I couldn't even watch the whole clip. Sickening!! Where's the child abuse people on this one.