Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

First time writer confusion...someone help please :) Options · View
Posted: Friday, February 24, 2012 11:59:53 PM

I do this website on my phone so certain formats don't allow me to write in the box, for instance,

I tried submitting a story but It wouldn't let me select the box where you put the text of your story.

I don't think that I will ever be able to post a story because of this...so I was wondering if I can't write my story there then is there a topic or forum to post in instead and maybe the admin will move it or something, I'm not sure ????

So would someone please help me and guide me ? (I'm completely new to this site so it's going to take me a while to navigate and get used to it)

magnificent1rascal
Posted: Saturday, February 25, 2012 12:09:49 AM

We don't have the capability to post stories for members, sorry.

I would suggest using a word processing app with cloud backup. Then you could compose the story on your phone, store it online, and submit it from a desktop or notebook computer.

Best of luck with it. icon_smile

Maggie Rascal
Posted: Saturday, February 25, 2012 1:11:54 AM

Thanks for the help :)

But I don't even have the ability to do that, I run my life from my phone so I don't have a laptop :(

is there maybe a thread or topic I can write in instead, it would be a shame if I couldn't give people a story and it Is preety much a fundemental it seems on this website...
Posted: Saturday, February 25, 2012 5:10:15 AM

Couldn't you send your story to an email address from your phone and then borrow someone's computer and log in to Lush from it and post the story from the email, or get someone to do that for you?
Mobius_NR
Posted: Saturday, February 25, 2012 5:25:17 AM

how about sending the story from a computer in a public library?
Posted: Saturday, February 25, 2012 7:30:42 AM

AveySnare1 wrote:
Thanks for the help :)

But I don't even have the ability to do that, I run my life from my phone so I don't have a laptop :(

is there maybe a thread or topic I can write in instead, it would be a shame if I couldn't give people a story and it Is preety much a fundemental it seems on this website...

Sorry but no, there is no thread or topic area where stories can be posted outside of the story area. All stories are reviewed by a Moderator before they are published here, and they are not accepted in the Forum. When people have tried to get around it by posting a story in the Forum, the text has been deleted.
RumpleForeskin
Posted: Saturday, February 25, 2012 10:01:48 AM

Avey, the submission function can get cranky with some devices, such as yours, and text-to-speech screen readers. You might send Nicola or Gav a PM about your problem. If they can't come up with a suggestion, no one can. Good luck.

glasses8

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. - ROBERT HEINLEIN

Feels So Right, It Can't Be WrongMore steamy, seductive, straight step-sibling sex, 2-3

Becky -- FOR: Matt -- With Love:
a Festive contest winner – honest

HOW HUMANS DO IT: a fish-eye view of sex an Editor's Pick - no kidding
Posted: Monday, February 27, 2012 11:55:24 AM

Thanks for help guys
nicola
Posted: Monday, February 27, 2012 2:25:27 PM

You can use the Help >> Contact Us (http://www.lushstories.com/contact-us.aspx) link to send the story.

Make sure you include your member name, story category, tags, header, one liner and story in the message.

Please make sure you have read our terms and conditions too before sending it in, to make sure it does not contain content we do not allow.

Which device are you using to try and submit the story? I can use my iPhone and Android to submit stories, without any issues.
Posted: Monday, February 27, 2012 5:14:47 PM

Thank you I will do that and I am using an I-pod touch for now but the software is like 2 years old because I haven't bothered doing the update,

If I post my story to that contact will they post it as if it's from me ?