Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Ladies. Have you ever Options · View
kaotik1
Posted: Sunday, March 04, 2012 1:43:52 PM

purposely gave your lover or some guy blue balls for the fun of it? If so what was the circumstances behind it.

I was sitting at my desk reminiscing about a dinner date I once had with a woman who played footsie with me the entire meal and even after we finished our meal and it was time to leave. When i walked her to her car and exchanged hugs for the nite, she leaned in close to me and whispered in my ear. "Sometimes I don't know whats better. having sex or turning on men, so every once in a while I have to remind myself which I like more." and what did you find out, i asked her. "I just love seeing those fuck faces when i tease a guy. I get so excited knowing your turned on." she turned around and left me there. I think from that experience I truly learned what a good game of teasing can get you. I found myself always thinking about her and what she use to do. Turns out I miss that feeling now.

I find it amazing how one little incident in life can change you forever.

Just let it go.
mercy1369
Posted: Sunday, March 04, 2012 2:27:48 PM

I do that alot. I love knowing a guys turned on cuz of me but I usually always finish him.
I will intentionally give a guy blue balls if he makes me mad but its usually ill start giving him head and then just get up and turn on the tv.
Posted: Sunday, March 04, 2012 2:53:23 PM

I'll do it when we're out and there's no way to finish him. But when we get home later we'll start again and then it's to completion
littlemissbitch
Posted: Sunday, March 04, 2012 6:10:30 PM

kaotik1 wrote:

she leaned in close to me and whispered in my ear. "Sometimes I don't know whats better. having sex or turning on men, so every once in a while I have to remind myself which I like more." and what did you find out, i asked her. "I just love seeing those fuck faces when i tease a guy. I get so excited knowing your turned on."

yes, this.

littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Frank
Posted: Sunday, March 04, 2012 8:32:58 PM

Really enjoy the mental game. Cerebral fornication absolute! It is so powerful. Perfectly illustrated by Lush and best friends!

Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to you.
Aldous Huxley

Buz
Posted: Sunday, March 04, 2012 8:37:09 PM

Ouch! I remember getting blue balls. Thank goodness it's been quite awhile since I had to put up with that.