Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Come introduce yourself and tell us a lil about you. Options · View
jerseylynn
Posted: Friday, March 09, 2012 10:21:41 PM

Hello A/all... please introduce yourself and tell us a lil about yourself, how long you've been in the lifestyle or if your new what brought you into the lifestyle.

No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Ravyn
Posted: Friday, March 09, 2012 10:36:59 PM

I've been into the lifestyle for about a year and a half. I am submissive but have yet to find the perfect fit in a Master.

myks1967
Posted: Saturday, March 10, 2012 5:09:04 AM

Hello every1 my wife and I have experimented with a few things over the years but recently we have discussed things and now have alot more fun!!!!!
Dudealicious
Posted: Saturday, March 10, 2012 9:47:08 AM

Good afternoon everyone,

It's pretty evident what my name is, I have been into BDSM for about 10 years now in some way shape or form. I am very lucky to have someone in my life that trusts me entirely, and allows me to be her Master. She means a ton to me, and yes you know who you are winks

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

jgg123
Posted: Saturday, March 10, 2012 8:44:26 PM

*clears throat*

hey everyone, names Cam been in the lifestyle for approx. 5 months now

its always been something i wanted to try and seemed right, but never thought i'd get the chance or find the right person.

Very happy i found someone like my girl.
elitfromnorth
Posted: Saturday, March 10, 2012 11:07:04 PM

Hi, I'm elit and I'm a pervert. *waits for the rest of the room to go Hello, Elit* I've been fantasising about light bondage and domination for a year now. *waits for the applause*

"It's at that point you realise Lady Luck is actually a hooker, and you're fresh out of cash."
Fugly
Posted: Saturday, March 10, 2012 11:14:45 PM

elitfromnorth wrote:
Hi, I'm elit and I'm a pervert. *waits for the rest of the room to go Hello, Elit* I've been fantasising about light bondage and domination for a year now. *waits for the applause*

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Hello elit, I'm Fugs and I have been wanting to dominate your spank since I first met you - but alas, you have a gorgeous girlfriend, so I just fantasize about it.

Hello, I am Fugs and I am a Mistress. I have one slave in real life and would like to have a certain two at Lush when the timing is right.
Ruthie
Posted: Sunday, March 11, 2012 1:00:08 AM

I'm Ruthie. I've always been into elements of BDSM, ever since I began having sexual fantasies. I enjoy being dominated sexually, but I'm not into a 24/7 relationship. I am a straight girl, more or less, but I have strong fantasies of being dominated by an older woman. Sometimes I need a good hard spanking. It's hard to explain why. I like being under control, to be a man's slave in bed.
Catnip
Posted: Sunday, March 11, 2012 5:39:49 AM

Hello,
I'm Cat.
I've had one wonderful master in my life, I still think of him as my master even though we're now taking different paths in life. (Unfortunately we never got the chance to meet up.)

I'm pretty much scared of most things BDSM.
One thing is Spanking, it makes me cringe and feel uneasy. (One slap on the ass cheek can be fine, but slapping over and over again makes my mind go into "what have I done wrong, why am I being punished, don't you like me?" mode.

What I have come to like very much is the switch of control.
To be allowed and most importantly allow yourself to hand over control.
Having a space where you can completely be yourself and express yourself without fear of being judged. Where you're not met with scepticism but encouragement and understanding.

sprite
Posted: Sunday, March 11, 2012 7:55:31 PM

Hi, I'm sprite. i am a sub. i'm not really 'in' the lifestyle, but i do enjoy bondage and bdsm. a lot. i have a lovely wife, whom i play with on occasion (we have weekly Friday night bondage play sessions that we both enjoy) and a lovely Mistress who i get to play with several times a week here online as well (Curious Kitty or, as i call her, Mistress Laura). i am also a kitty girl, as probably a few of you know (hi Gypsy!).

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
olderthandirt
Posted: Monday, March 12, 2012 12:39:59 AM

Hi I am olderthandirt an I am a sub to my Mistress her name is MistressMichelle she has been my Mistress for several months and I trust her totally. She has certain orders I must follow every day. I must exercise and watch what I eat as to lose weight by her order. I can not please myself without her orders and must read the bible nightly. I have certain orders I must do every night (nipple clamps or butt plug). I am her slut and love my Mistress
beinggood
Posted: Thursday, March 15, 2012 1:27:30 AM

Hi everyone..I'm a Switch..domineering and submissive..I do have a more submissive side ,,, but I also enjoy controlling my subs...I have been in the lifestyle for quite sometime and always loved being with dominant men...This a lifestyle that only works when one really wants it and feels it within themselves...to be able to trust that one individual with your entire life is an amazing feat in itself..I just do not care for wannabes..and yes there are many!!!!

doing my best to be good..
MissPlum25
Posted: Monday, March 19, 2012 5:52:02 PM

Hi all, I was (well i still am) into BDSM 9 years ago with my now ex-boyfriend. The connection you get being able to trust that person with your life is amazing. However after I broke up with ex-boyfriend I met my now husband. He is not into it at all (i went from one extreme to the other), I have kept myself under control (thats the only way i can think of calling it) about BDSM, but i'm starting to hanker for it. I used to be very dominant, but now as I find myself IRL becoming more and more in control (being a mother, wife, look after home finances and run my own business), i'd rather like to try being a sub. Luckily I may have found an outlet with two new friends i made recently, at the moment we only go out in corsets and jeans and talk about our experiences, and things we enjoy having done to us, but maybe it might progress, I don't know.
To add I don't feel as close in trust as I do with my husband as i did with my ex and I think its because of the lack of BDSM, if you've had the connection you will know what i mean, as i do trust my husband and I am close, but its not the same.
jaec4090
Posted: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 4:26:09 PM

Hi guys, I'm Jae. I've been interested in BDSM stuff for a few years now, but I'm still sort of dancing around the edge of the pool so to speak. I had an ex-boyfriend who I convinced to get a little dominating in bed, but he was never really comfortable with doing very much, and that's really as much as I've ever gone into it with another person.
I'm still keeping an eye out for my way into something a little heavier, and I've been hoping Lush might be that chance. So I guess if anyone's looking into a new sub, I'm your girl.
shizuyami
Posted: Thursday, March 22, 2012 5:39:29 AM

hiya everyone *bows* im submas , i have been a sub (pet) for about a month now and i have a wonderful mistress. i always had the fantasy of being controlled and having someone dominate me, and a little over a month ago i came upon this site while browsing stories. it opened me up a little more. im a really shy person ever since i was little... which is why joining here was a big step.. and even a bigger step for me was to get a mistress, but i somehow succeeded and i dont regret anything :3 you will find me often in chats just sitting in a corner being quiet.. im not great at opening conversations o.o and im a kitty for my mistress :3 im her pet, there are a lot of reasons why i decided to become a kitty so i wont name them all >.< feels like im opening up a little to much. i will also be writing stories soon once i get some inspiration, they will be about my adventures as a male kitty sub :3 they will mostly be fantasies and desires... since im fairly new to being a kitty and my mistress is taking it really easy so i havent experienced a lot yet. for the people who are wondering, currently its only online between me and mistress, i do follow her orders and i do whatever she says in real life, but she lives in a other country so i dont actually get to see her :( i hope one day it will be fulltime real life tho .. but for now thats just a dream. well if you want to know more just say hi to me some time in the chat, im ussually in the basement :3 ty for listening.

o.o
Callisto
Posted: Thursday, March 22, 2012 9:05:37 PM

hey everyone! I've been into this lifestyle for almost two years now.

wiseowl
Posted: Friday, March 23, 2012 11:39:38 AM

I've never considered the lifestyle before. However I have a lady friend for about 6 weeks now who thoroughly enjoys our chats much more when I tell her what to do. Her enthusiastic responses gives me a sense of power over her that we both relish. Does that make me in the lifestyle?
bobcat2003
Posted: Thursday, April 05, 2012 10:50:41 AM

Hi,

In person, I'm neither, but online I like being a dom. On and off for a couple of years.

At the moment, I have an online sub who is loyal and aims to please me.

One thing that we like to do is for me to find a guy online to cyber with her while I observe. Then afterwords, I'll call her and have her cum for me.

So far, so good. She enjoys it and so do I. We're always looking for some straight guys out there to help out.
redlips
Posted: Saturday, April 07, 2012 8:45:16 AM

Jenny here. I like to be bound and treated roughly during sex, much more then my husband will do. I like to be controlled and even treated nasty while I play on line. BUT, I do have a real life, responsibilities, and things that I simply will not do, which has made it extremely difficult to find anyone to have any kind of ongoing relationship or fun with. So, I am not actually 'in the lifestyle', just wish I was. I AM submissive but do have my rules that need to be followed just as much as a Dominant one does. So in conclusion, I fear that I am the 'hopeless case' no one wants to talk about.

If you ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it.................Frank Lloyd Wright

I always practice obedience, when it's in my best interest.
Posted: Thursday, April 12, 2012 12:35:39 PM

Hello everyone. I am a complete newbie in need of full training. Lately I have found myself fantasising about humiliation.
Dontholien
Posted: Thursday, April 12, 2012 2:31:55 PM

Hi everyone, im Dontholien and i think im into BDSM. Ive always known i like my man to be rough with me but i think im now realising its me wanting him to have power over me. Im quite a submissive person and that definatly comes through in the bedroom but im not too sure if the whole master/ slave thing is for me. I am a total novice at all things bdsm so i found (now this sounds really nerdy) a score sheet type thingy online with lots of suggestions on it that your ment to score on a 1 to 5 to kinda get an idea of your own likes, what you would like to try and whats an absolute no no. Ive found that i like restraints though its the strength of a mans arms that turns me on more than hand cuffs and i found out im curious about spanking & whips Embarassed
I can say that bdsm really isnt a lifestyle thing for me atm, im more at the point where im learning about myself and im learning more about bdsm and that there is more to it than whips and chains
playsit
Posted: Saturday, May 05, 2012 3:18:34 PM

Hi, I'm John.

I'm not in the lifestyle, but have a curiosity that won't go away. I was briefly introduced as an online experiment with a friend.

I was very surprised by my reaction to being a sub... I found it to be powerfully erotic. In talking to a few friends, I have switch tendancies as I like to control and be controlled depending on mood. The idea of my being a sub is strange to me, because I've always been a hghly competitive person and usually question authority. The idea of me being a dom is just as odd, since I respect my lover and love pleasing her... I will not hurt or humiliate.

I've experimented with blindfold play which I found to be very sensual. I'm not into pain or humiliation, but would be willing to try about anything else.

Red_Dragon
Posted: Saturday, May 05, 2012 7:06:48 PM

Most people know me i have been in the lifestyle for 47 yrs

freakycactus
Posted: Sunday, May 06, 2012 10:46:46 AM

It took me a long time to realise that I'm a sub (I really don't know how it took so long), so I'm still new to the whole thing. I think what attracted me most was the need to be owned, to know that I am serving them, pleasing them and my pleasure is for them.

Posted: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 9:32:04 AM

Hiya all! been in the scene for awhile now(feels like forever!) Nice to know we have a place to go to for stuff like this! I'm pretty easygoing, so stop by on my profile and say hi if you'd like:)
MoonlightSerenity
Posted: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 3:11:14 PM

I'm a sub and I have had a Master since the start of the year. I love Him so very much and He takes it gentle with me and introduces new things to slowly for me to get used to them. My relationship is irl and is a 24/7 one.

Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Posted: Thursday, June 28, 2012 12:05:23 PM

Hello everyone my name is Princess... I'm a 24/7 slave.. and I adore.my master.. he's a very strong and wonderful teacher and lover and knows excactly where my boundaries are and knows how to test them.. I have actually only Benn "in" the lifestyle for 6 days now but.... I've always been submissive and loved the kinkier side of sex... if you wanna know more give me a holler ... *giggles* I hope to get to know everyone here a lot more
Sensei
Posted: Thursday, June 28, 2012 11:18:28 PM

My wife and I have had a DD (Domestic Discipline) relationship for about 5 years, but I've been into spanking my partners virtually my entire adult life.

My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I
Mzz_Random
Posted: Friday, June 29, 2012 8:29:44 AM

Hello,

I am very new to BDSM. I believe I am a sub. I say this because I have dom tendencies. I am looking for a mistress to teach and guide me. I will appreciate any advice.

Looking forward to meeting others like me.
LordOmega
Posted: Saturday, June 30, 2012 11:08:32 AM

I am a Master and have been for 15 years. I love this lifestyle, because of the freedom and the passion that is a part of it daily. I currently have one slave and she is incredible and a member here at Lush *waves to SlavePrincess*. Feel free to talk to me if you are new and learning as I want to see everyone enjoy this lifestyle and in a safe way.

If you have read 50 Shades of Gray and think that you are ready to be a dom or a sub. Then you have a lot to learn.

Follow my slave's blog slave skye's real life blog if we can get 100 followers she is going to start posting pictures!!! I know there are at least 100 of you that want to see that click the link enter your email and follow. We hit 100 then she has said she will post a picture of herself.