MzRogue
Posted: Thursday, February 23, 2012 5:17:52 AM

Your score is: 75
Your
score

Average
score

What does your score mean?

Very shagadelic baby, yeah! You've got one mongo of a mojo, if you know what I mean. For you, sex is a playground of fun and you've come up with all kind of wild tricks to enhance the experience. Sexuality seems to be an omnipresent force in your life, one that often guides your actions. You tend to be adventurous and steer clear of passion-killing routine. This doesn't mean that you need to change partners to enjoy your sexuality, just that you like to mix up your bedroom tactics. You're open to new ideas, and even plan ways to enhance your romps in the sack (a little body snack or the right tunes, for example). Overall, it's pretty safe to say that a good time is had by all when you're in the bedroom!
Posted: Thursday, February 23, 2012 5:22:27 AM

Very shagadelic baby, yeah! You've got one mongo of a mojo, if you know what I mean. For you, sex is a playground of fun and you've come up with all kind of wild tricks to enhance the experience. Sexuality seems to be an omnipresent force in your life, one that often guides your actions. You tend to be adventurous and steer clear of passion-killing routine. This doesn't mean that you need to change partners to enjoy your sexuality, just that you like to mix up your bedroom tactics. You're open to new ideas, and even plan ways to enhance your romps in the sack (a little body snack or the right tunes, for example). Overall, it's pretty safe to say that a good time is had by all when you're in the bedroom!
mercianknight
Posted: Thursday, February 23, 2012 5:39:14 AM

95 - and somehow I'm not all that surprised coffee

"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Posted: Thursday, February 23, 2012 1:13:19 PM

At least im honest about it, lol

Some people are lead around by their hormones…and then there's you! You either just don't think about sex a whole lot, or it's just not your be-all and end-all. This doesn't mean, however, that you're not sexy or that you don't have wild and crazy adventures in the sack. Maybe the questions on the test are just not your thing - you could be an animal in bed, for example, without having nicknames for your genitals or owning CDs specifically for seduction purposes. Some questions, on the other hand, showed that you tend not to be extremely adventurous or uninhibited in the bedroom. This is perfectly fine, as long as you are not stuck in some kind of rut. Routine, after all, is a serious passion-killer - maybe your sex life could use some spice from time to time. What the heck, lick some honey off your lover or skip the conversation for a spontaneous romp in the hay!
Peri
Posted: Thursday, March 08, 2012 11:21:08 AM

How much of a sex fiend are you?

Your score is: 85

mischievous_eyes
Posted: Thursday, March 08, 2012 11:58:41 AM

How much of a sex fiend are you?

Your score is: 40

While sex is not necessarily the driving force in your life, you do have instinctual urges that take over from time to time. Your sex life seems to be balanced with wild and crazy fun and a dash of common sense. Maybe, for example, you would be turned on by the idea of having sex in public, but wouldn't actually do the dirty deed in broad daylight on your front lawn. You try new things from time to time, keep an element of surprise in your bedroom romps and even have your little tricks to enhance the experience (chocolate syrup anyone?). This is a normal, balanced approach - although the word "normal" is a bit tricky when it comes to sexuality. What's a turn-off for one might be an aphrodisiac for another!

I'm sure this is going to thrill all of the ladies. d'oh!
Posted: Sunday, March 18, 2012 3:21:24 AM

Your score is: 60

;)
Posted: Sunday, March 18, 2012 5:21:15 AM

I blame my teenage whoremoans, I mean hormones.
Posted: Sunday, March 18, 2012 7:49:17 AM

Woohoo! lol

Your score is: 100

pleasuregiver9876
Posted: Sunday, March 18, 2012 7:50:45 AM

I got an 80
That1NJGuy
Posted: Sunday, March 18, 2012 8:58:37 AM

Don't let the # fool ya laughing6
Posted: Sunday, March 18, 2012 12:06:46 PM

I scored an 85.

Very shagadelic baby, yeah! You've got one mongo of a mojo, if you know what I mean. For you, sex is a playground of fun and you've come up with all kind of wild tricks to enhance the experience. Sexuality seems to be an omnipresent force in your life, one that often guides your actions. You tend to be adventurous and steer clear of passion-killing routine. This doesn't mean that you need to change partners to enjoy your sexuality, just that you like to mix up your bedroom tactics. You're open to new ideas, and even plan ways to enhance your romps in the sack (a little body snack or the right tunes, for example). Overall, it's pretty safe to say that a good time is had by all when you're
Posted: Sunday, March 18, 2012 1:41:16 PM

Some people are lead around by their hormones…and then there's you! You either just don't think about sex a whole lot, or it's just not your be-all and end-all. This doesn't mean, however, that you're not sexy or that you don't have wild and crazy adventures in the sack. Maybe the questions on the test are just not your thing - you could be an animal in bed, for example, without having nicknames for your genitals or owning CDs specifically for seduction purposes. Some questions, on the other hand, showed that you tend not to be extremely adventurous or uninhibited in the bedroom. This is perfectly fine, as long as you are not stuck in some kind of rut. Routine, after all, is a serious passion-killer - maybe your sex life could use some spice from time to time. What the heck, lick some honey off your lover or skip the conversation for a spontaneous romp in the hay!
Chibi
Posted: Sunday, March 18, 2012 1:48:26 PM

I scored 70

~~ Memories Will Never Die ~~
Posted: Sunday, March 18, 2012 1:59:19 PM

Your score is: 100

Your
score

Average
score

I always thought I was tbh.

Good thing there wasn't a question "Do you like food more than sex?" or I would've got a 90, lol :D!
Posted: Monday, March 19, 2012 7:17:43 AM

Score: 55

While sex is not necessarily the driving force in your life, you do have instinctual urges that take over from time to time. Your sex life seems to be balanced with wild and crazy fun and a dash of common sense. Maybe, for example, you would be turned on by the idea of having sex in public, but wouldn't actually do the dirty deed in broad daylight on your front lawn. You try new things from time to time, keep an element of surprise in your bedroom romps and even have your little tricks to enhance the experience (chocolate syrup anyone?). This is a normal, balanced approach - although the word "normal" is a bit tricky when it comes to sexuality. What's a turn-off for one might be an aphrodisiac for another!
bigirllover19
Posted: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 1:15:37 PM

i got 100
Bad_4You
Posted: Sunday, March 25, 2012 8:52:58 PM

I got an 85. Damn, is that like a B-???
fretbell89
Posted: Monday, March 26, 2012 4:57:12 PM

Your score is: 85

valerie80
Posted: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 7:49:43 AM

85 only lol ;)
ginger86
Posted: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 10:29:14 AM

got an 85 too. dam, guess i need to name my bits to score higher

NickNaylor
Posted: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 1:46:07 PM

65 for me.... Just above avg. Doesn't surprise me..

What's the rush, no one gets out of here alive. - Anonymous
Posted: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 1:58:26 PM

75....guess ok
hotnsweethunk
Posted: Friday, June 27, 2014 8:20:50 PM

Your score is: 55

Your
score

Average
score

Dirty_D
Posted: Friday, June 27, 2014 8:52:03 PM

score: 85, I have no desire to name my bits.

evie_j
Posted: Saturday, June 28, 2014 6:54:19 AM

Your score is: 90

Shaman
Posted: Saturday, June 28, 2014 7:30:11 AM

95 amateur pervert lol