Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

It'd be good if this was an easy one... Options · View
Posted: Monday, March 26, 2012 12:11:05 AM

Ok, so long story short, pretty sure i'm in love with this girl, and now i'm confused. She hasn't shown much interest up until about a week ago, and im unsure whether to proceed or wait it out. Ideas? i know theres not much detail here, but i can give particulars if you ask
VanGogh
Posted: Monday, March 26, 2012 7:17:32 AM

how about talking to her?

A Milf series combined with Office Sex *fans face* .... The Secretary and The Student
starting with The Secretary and The Student - first part

Enjoy!!

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office

Posted: Monday, March 26, 2012 8:20:57 AM

I've tried that, kind of, once. Talking to me seems kind of up front, i am worried that it would scare her away.
WellMadeMale
Posted: Monday, March 26, 2012 10:53:18 AM

She hasn't shown much interest until the last seven days and you're pretty sure that you are in big-letter-L, love with her?

How does that work?

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
MMonroe
Posted: Monday, March 26, 2012 1:56:59 PM

ckck93 wrote:
I've tried that, kind of, once. Talking to me seems kind of up front, i am worried that it would scare her away.

Trust me, from experience I KNOW that the only way to deal with this, to let her know how you feel and to get an absolute answer from her is to be upfront and honest with her.

Trying to be subtle or trying to decipher non existant clues from her behaviour is not going to work. If you carry on like that you'll only drive yourself crazy so the best way to do it, is to just do it.

Ask her out on a date, you dont have to declare your undying love just yet, and see how it goes. If she says no at least you'll know where you stand.

Also, girls respect a guy who is upfront and honest, not someone who eventually says 'oh, well i like you for ages but pussied out of telling you'

*Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable?*

Posted: Monday, March 26, 2012 2:56:41 PM

CK, the best is to give it gap... If she has shown interest before, chances are she will do so again. However, remember that the man is the hunter and the woman the prey.... Primarily! But that does not mean run her out of her socks, its a game of strategy first, no stalking but openly showing interest from your side. Invite her to have coffee at a cafe on the corner, make sure she is there first and arrive nonchalantly with a lightish colour rose. Give a bright yellow a go first, it means friendship(white means Purity). Then, make sure you ask her at least three questions before answering one about yourself. Make you answer brief and immediately ask her one about her... Keep her going, make her feel important in your eyes. She will soon show if she is interested in the tactical red rose between your teeth.
Shylass
Posted: Monday, March 26, 2012 5:21:25 PM

ckck93 wrote:

Personally, as a lass, I would like to know if somebody is interested by them saying something along the lines of, "I really like you, and I'd love to get to know you better. Would you like to go for coffee/a walk/etc next week?" And trust me, I am easily scared! Obviously, you know your backgrounds and history, so you would have to tweak accordingly.

My immediate reaction would not neccessarily be what I felt about it inside, but by having some space between being told and actually going out, I would have time to decide how I felt about the implications and not feel pushed into having respond about my own feelings there and then.

But not everybody is the same. I would run a mile if I was given a rose like hotjet64 has described, but hey, if it's worked for him... dontknow I say talk to her gently, with no expectations other then to let her get an idea of how you're feeling - that way, she hopefully won't feel pressured and can respond in her own way and time.

Good luck!

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Posted: Monday, March 26, 2012 5:25:49 PM

I agree with what MM and Shy said - just ask the girl out for a coffee or something - not a date date, just a casual, let's see if you're interested or not sort of thing, with the potential to ask for more of a proper date at the end of it?

You might as well do something about it because if you don't, it will drive you crazy and if you do this, you'll be one step closer to finding out if she actually is interested or not...

Go for it man... just do it!!
Nikki703
Posted: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 6:23:15 PM

ckck93 wrote:

If talking will scare her off, you have already lost!!

Be upfront, ask her out for coffee or a drink and tell her how you feel. See how that goes and how she feels about you. Either way, at least you will know