Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Have you ever fantasized about having sex with your teacher/professor? Options · View
FilipHalta
Posted: Sunday, March 04, 2012 3:46:39 AM

How old was she (or he)?
What was she (or he) teaching?

Only please remember, that you can't post there some stories where you are younger than 18 y.o. - but you can change your age of course :)

a40funfitguy
Posted: Sunday, March 04, 2012 6:31:04 AM

I haven't fantasised about it, but wish a few of my 20 something yr old students would!!! I am a college teacher and have had some make flirty comments - but nothing definite... Here's hoping ;)

Learning, laughing, making friends and having fun! Feel free to message - v open-minded, love friendship and / or 'fun' :)
simplyjohn
Posted: Sunday, March 04, 2012 8:38:12 AM

Like school was 35 years ago !! cant even remember what I did yesterday so i cant answer the question .. oh panties .. lmao !!
charl1e5
Posted: Sunday, March 04, 2012 8:54:53 AM

Yes, my art teacher in secondary school, dont know how old she was, I guess about 30ish? but I really had a crush on her, she had short blond hair, slim, blue eyes and hot breasts, I remember looking at them through her gaping blouse one lesson, I'm sure she new I was looking but made no effort to cover herself.
Posted: Sunday, March 04, 2012 9:41:19 AM

i can't say that i have. all my teachers were gross old men
Betheny
Posted: Sunday, March 04, 2012 11:00:56 AM

Yes when I was in college. The professor in marketing class was one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. She was in her late 30's and I was a sophmore 19 years of age. I couldn't wait for her next class and did fantasize about being with her and masturbated when thinking about her. Altho my fantasy was never realized, I can still see her from memory which shows the impression I have of her.
Frank
Posted: Sunday, March 04, 2012 12:59:18 PM

Science teacher. Blouse, pencil skirt, heels and nylons. Were they stockings? Was she wearing panties? L46

Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to you.
Aldous Huxley

Posted: Sunday, March 04, 2012 3:29:22 PM

A few of my teachers! But the one I still think about is in her 30s and teaches literature. And we are still in touch, but it's nothing more than friendship :-(
Pariah
Posted: Tuesday, March 06, 2012 4:36:03 PM

Oh god yeah, there was just something about it. For some reason it was always English teachers that were the sexiest.

Its not who i am, but what i do that defines me.
Karmageddon
Posted: Tuesday, March 06, 2012 5:25:42 PM

Yeah, there was a science teacher. Tall, blonde, and beautiful.
Posted: Tuesday, March 06, 2012 6:28:01 PM

Guilty....several actually...but not all at same time...math and journalism just don't mix well you know Whistle
Ramdom
Posted: Tuesday, March 06, 2012 8:50:08 PM

I have flirted, dated and yes even fucked some of my teachers in the past. What can I say I have a weakness for intellectual men. And then there's the forbidden aspect that makes it very exciting.
Posted: Thursday, March 08, 2012 4:35:10 PM

Yes...I have. It was high school and I had such a crush on my Art teacher Ms. Winters. Fantasized 'bout sexing her something fierce.

edit by admin to follow site guidelines
Eurylade
Posted: Thursday, March 22, 2012 2:56:38 PM

Ive always had an older woman fantasy. There were one or two teachers who did it for me when I was wanking one off. My fav was actually my english teacher. She was a bit of a geeky looking woman but she had a cracking body.

On a similar topic my wife likes to roleplay that I am her teacher. One time I even made her say her 7 times tables while she wanked me off. Everytime she got one wrong she had to suck my dick for a bit before carrying on. Unfortunately she was a good student, hahaha
Posted: Sunday, March 25, 2012 12:10:20 PM

Yes, I fantasized having sex with my Spanish professor in my junior year in college. She was a busty Spaniard with a pretty face and long black hair. She was in her late 20s or early 30s. I made sure I was never late for her class!
SydneySider
Posted: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 4:17:50 PM

When I was in high school, we had a science teacher that was off the planet hot. About 5 foot, wicked hour glass body, long blonde wavy hair. Just drop dead gorgeous. I don't think there was a guy in school that would not have had inappropriate thoughts about her. Gee, how my tastes have changed over the years.

yuuum
Posted: Saturday, March 31, 2012 2:00:57 AM

Definite yes! they're were several gorgeous teachers at my high school! I would've had sex with them all :) there were 4 I remember particularly; my English teacher, my maths teacher, my pe teacher and my chemistry teacher! My English teacher had a well kept, gorgeous body with full tits and an AMAZING ass! My maths teacher had really big titties and lovely booty! My pe teacher was just really fit and when she did gymnastic examples, WOW that was hot! And finally my chemistry teacher, she was a little on the chunky side but she had the biggest boobs I have ever seen a huge round ass! I knew her the best because she was always friendly to me and was very sexually teasing, like she bent over the desk and showed me her huge boobs, bra and nipples when I asked a question, she sat up on a desk in front of me when explaining something to the class and opened her legs so I could see her panties.!! I masturbated over them all many times during high school :)
madisynnemi
Posted: Saturday, March 31, 2012 2:32:14 AM

yeah when i was in high school i had this older woman teacher that taught years before i got to school that actually quit and then came back after a student said he had slept with her. i made several advances both in person and since she was an english teacher that made us write poems in some of them. after many attempts failed kinda got irratated so on a free write day i wrote a several page paper called "why i will not have sex with the teacher to get a good grade" needless to say i was asked not to return to her class for a few days.
Posted: Saturday, March 31, 2012 5:08:40 AM

My current math teacher is soo hot! Wish I could have some one on one time with her often, she's super sexy with nice sized breasts and a huge ass that's suoer hot. She dresses professionally every day with pant suits but I think it just makes her sexier. I'm often distarcted by her body during class.
Sirene_Jaune
Posted: Saturday, March 31, 2012 6:28:38 AM

It is good to fantaze about your teacher, it really helps with your marks as you want to impress them.

Axl - Take a look at our piercing menu.

Daria - I don't think that's how you spell "uvula."

Axl - That's not "uvula."

orangecity20112011
Posted: Monday, April 02, 2012 8:44:20 PM

nope
captainkirkland
Posted: Thursday, April 05, 2012 7:27:35 PM

Female gym teacher in her late twenties.
_mal_
Posted: Sunday, April 08, 2012 6:45:40 PM

There was this teacher once. She was 26 or so, had a nice body, nice legs, and always wore skirts and form-fitting clothing. And she was really pretty. She would sit in front of class on a stool so that her skirt rode up and she would have to keep her knees together, demure, so that she didn't flash us.

Nothing she did was overtly sexual and I doubt she was even trying, but just the way she presented herself made it really sexy. She always had ways of doing things and ways of dressing that showed off her body and it would have been risque if she wasn't so lady-like about everything.

Needless to say, I had all sorts of fantasies about her :)