Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Big build guys? dig it? dont dig it? Options · View
Guest
Posted: Friday, April 13, 2012 12:52:14 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 530,464
So here is the thing, im a big guy....im 6 ft4 280 lbs but i have 20 inch biceps, a 21 inch neck, a 54 inch chest(pecs not man tits), can bench 450lbs and i played College football....So i am a big dude....like i dont have a belly, im not squishy or anything...im just...well proportionately big lol....

So my point here is that all my life i have been under the impression that some girls were big guy girls because they found a big strong guy comforting and safe, as well as sexy i guess...and that some girls just weren't into big guys....but i mean i guess i just want to get the ladies perspectives....im not talking about big fat guys here...im talking athletic large men....think body builders not on steroids.....

So what do you think? are there girls who are just into big guys and girls that aren't? or do you think there is more too it...
Guest
Posted: Friday, April 13, 2012 1:22:56 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 530,464
Your question is basically: 'Do different girls have different tastes in guys?' ....with a bunch of your own measurements thrown in.

Of course we do, I go for tall (6ft 2+), where I am tall myself, and an athletic build. At the end of the day, most people (guys and girls) will make exceptions for the right person, but everyone has their ideal.
Notenough
Posted: Friday, April 13, 2012 4:19:41 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/16/2010
Posts: 122
Location: In the woods near my cabin, United States
I think each woman is different and is attracted to different men. Myself I like guys who are a little heavier or big muscle men. I'm a country girl and I've been told I don't know my own strength. I need a man that can handle me. For me, it's not about feeling safe I can take care of myself. If I need to feel safe that is what my smith is for. Never had the pleasure of having a man to protect me. I guess some people judge a book by its cover. What I mean is they assume things...for me I don't care if your big , muscle or whatever ...it's what is in your mind and heart that means the most.
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Friday, April 13, 2012 4:56:07 AM

Rank: Alpha Blonde

Joined: 2/17/2010
Posts: 6,224
Location: West Coast
My preference/tendency has always been towards athletic/fit guys with lean/defined muscle (not the overly bulky/bodybuilder types).

The really huge/hulk type barrel-chested 'heavyweight' guys... uhmm... not so much. Nothing wrong with them, it's just not my usual 'type'.




caramelvixxen
Posted: Friday, April 13, 2012 9:03:08 AM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 2/8/2012
Posts: 97
Location: MA, United States
i prefer guys with bigger builds...definitely taller than me and i like a fit/athletic body. overall it is because i like the feeling of a man who is physically strong and can protect me. plus i love feeling the weight of his body when he's on top ;)



***Click here to read my latest true story about nocturnal urges***

LadyX
Posted: Friday, April 13, 2012 9:14:48 AM

Rank: Artistic Tart

Joined: 9/25/2009
Posts: 4,827
goose_74 wrote:
all my life i have been under the impression that some girls were big guy girls because they found a big strong guy comforting and safe, as well as sexy i guess......im talking athletic large men....think body builders not on steroids.....


Yes. icon_smile

I'm not exclusively attracted to this body-type, but I have been drawn to them ever since I liked boys for things other than playing chase. I'm with one now, actually. He's not as big as you, and isn't cut like a He-Man doll, but he's solid as a rock.

Beyond the feelings of safety/security, I'm not sure it can be chalked up to anything more than preference, the same way some guys prefer really thin girls, and some prefer them curvy, and some prefer them really thick.
Coco
Posted: Friday, April 13, 2012 9:35:23 AM

Rank: Story Lover

Joined: 7/22/2011
Posts: 4,445
Location: Fantasy City, United States
I'm a tall athletic girl, no way and I mean no way would I go out with a guy shorter than me. I've always been attracted to big men, though I'm not into the Offensive Linemen type, I'm very much into the Tight End type.. Tall 6'2" or taller, solid athletic builds, that's my thing. Fiance about 6'3" 215 or so...fit guys turn my head.

Buz
Posted: Friday, April 13, 2012 9:42:52 AM

Rank: The Linebacker

Joined: 3/2/2011
Posts: 5,686
Location: Atlanta, United States
I have lifted weights since my early teens. I still lift but not for bulk anymore, just to be very cut and ripped. I spend a lot of time running and bicycling and I do a painful huge amount of sit-ups and stomach crunches.

Dancing_Doll
Posted: Friday, April 13, 2012 9:49:02 AM

Rank: Alpha Blonde

Joined: 2/17/2010
Posts: 6,224
Location: West Coast
Buz wrote:
I have lifted weights since my early teens. I still lift but not for bulk anymore, just to be very cut and ripped. I spend a lot of time running and bicycling and I do a painful huge amount of sit-ups and stomach crunches.


You're doing a good job, Buz! glasses8


Shylass
Posted: Friday, April 13, 2012 9:57:40 AM

Rank: Gingerbread Lover

Joined: 1/6/2012
Posts: 3,595
Location: Trumpton, United Kingdom
It takes a LOT for me to fancy a guy, but I have noticed a tendency to have my head turned by physically larger guys, yes. I find the type who look like rugby players with broad shoulders and a little bit of a tummy are the ones who make me feel a bit wiggly. I couldn't really tell you why.

But having said that, a cheeky smile and twinkly eyes are always an overriding factor no matter what the size or shape. And crap jokes. Loads of crap jokes. evil4

Aye, we're all different in what we like and who we like. sunny


Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

***
********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Bunny12
Posted: Friday, April 13, 2012 6:50:18 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/2/2009
Posts: 1,001
Location: My own little world, United States
Big, thick, muscular hunks short or tall all I can say to that is HELL YES!

Bunny12


Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Guest
Posted: Friday, April 13, 2012 7:41:22 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 530,464
I guess its always just seemed like some women have a preference for larger built guys but they still find cut ripped ab guys attractive....whereas some women ladies just prefer smaller cut ab guys and wouldn't pay a second look to a big guy. lol but i guess what someone said earlier makes sense...its just personal preference...but i still say to those women who haven;t had a big man show them a good time...DO IT...i would like to see a 170lb guy pick up a 120-130 lb girl and have his way with her how he likes without the support of a wall or door for more than 2 minutes haha

But i do understand that the cut guys are definitely more "pretty" haha and one thing that i have noticed is that "girls" are more prone to be attracted to smaller guys...whereas "women" are more attracted to larger stocky, broad shouldered guys...maybe thats why cougars are the only ones hitting on me! lol =P
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Friday, April 13, 2012 8:21:42 PM

Rank: Alpha Blonde

Joined: 2/17/2010
Posts: 6,224
Location: West Coast
goose_74 wrote:
i would like to see a 170lb guy pick up a 120-130 lb girl and have his way with her how he likes without the support of a wall or door for more than 2 minutes haha


Oh, I promise you it can be done! glasses8




Guest
Posted: Saturday, April 14, 2012 6:26:38 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 530,464
Dancing_Doll wrote:


Oh, I promise you it can be done! glasses8



Especially since 120 - 130 lbs is pretty tiny as it goes! I'm 5 ft 11 & weigh around the 160 mark... you calling me too fat to lift up? evil4

My boyfriend is 6 ft 5 & weighs around 190 lbs....he manages alright, as have most other men in my past! No point trying to weigh the scales in your favour (no pun intended!), people will always have their own 'ideal man', 'type', whatever you want to call it.

But really, I wouldn't worry about guys not being able to lift up their girls :)
Creamlust
Posted: Saturday, April 14, 2012 6:53:49 AM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 4/6/2012
Posts: 8
Location: United States
To each their own I always say. I always laugh to my self when I hear peoples opinions about bodybuilders. It always seems people have these funny ideas about what my personality must be like, they are often wrong. I am not self centered at all. As a matter of fact, I think I am the opposite of what the negative steriotype might be. All I am saying is that people should have more of an open mind about people. You will be pleasantly surprised. Now on your knee's bitch, just kidding.
Guest
Posted: Saturday, April 14, 2012 10:11:53 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 530,464
I love big guys! I don't need protecting but big guys do make me feel safe. I love big strong arms they are my biggeest turn on!!! Meassage me angel7
cyrwr3gmail
Posted: Saturday, April 14, 2012 3:01:21 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 5/20/2011
Posts: 38
Location: NYC, United States
I recall from Sociology or Psychology, women like muscular hairy men during ovulation periods and prefer cute, peaceful-looking guys the other times.

By, i'm a slim dude at 5'10 145ish ahahahah 29.5 waistline :D
Guest
Posted: Saturday, April 14, 2012 3:37:57 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 530,464
lol im not trying to "tip the scales in my favor" or anything...and im not really trying to convince close minded women to be open minded or change their type by any means haha....the point of the thread to was to find out if certain women..only...or mainly are attracted to smaller build guys...and it seems like some of you have a certain preference...and some of you its a case by case basis...which is cool....and i agree with what the body builder guy ^ up there said...us bigger guys get a bad wrap...i think we definitely get stereotyped more then others....i mean im in no way as cut as him lol...so i think that hes prolly got a better shot with the ladies who do like the skinny ab guys haha so i guess im more of a powerlifter build than a body builder type...and a couple of you have been commenting on the "protection" factor...i guess that came off wrong...it was more the feeling of being protected rather than the necessary act of being protected.

And im not saying that smaller guys cant hold those girls up while there standing up...im just saying that a guy my size who can throw around 130lb dumbells with each arm like there 50lb weights will have a much easier time doing things like that....and im not attacking the skinny/cut/ripped guy boyfriends who may be rocking these ladies worlds lol...im simply stating facts...stronger=lift slightly heavier objects easier than a guy who isnt as strong....

But to those ladies who may have delusions that there 170lb bf uses dumbbells greater than 75-80 lbs for any workout other than flat bench....your delusional or hes lying to you...go watch him workout next time...and re-reading this i totally sound conceited...and for that i apologize...but it pisses me off when these guys that weigh 150-180pounds act like there crazy strong just because they have definition....and women think they must be because they have they are cut...well there most likely not...there are exceptions to that...because i played football with DB's that could rep 225 6 times..which is decent for a guy of that weight.....but those were trained college athletes....not your average 175lb joe working out at their local 24hr. fitness.

Totally gonna get ripped on for this one!! haha but i prolly deserve it...so go ahead and give it to me ladies...definitely interested to see what Bambi has to say about this...i think its going to be brutal haha...

Guest
Posted: Saturday, April 14, 2012 4:00:09 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 530,464
Good god. I try not to be full blown 'brutal', but I can't promise with this one.

I don't understand where this fixation of who can lift the heaviest weights comes from and, to be quite honest, I don't even want to know.

Don't start making assumptions...on anything... QUICK QUESTION TO ALL MY FELLOW LADIES: has anyone got a 170 lb boyfriend that claims to be using weights greater than 80 lbs? No? Moving right along from that nugget of irrelevance then..

If your thread had a point you are much, much better off not filling it out with the likes of your various figures, facts and measurements....or by suggesting people have boyfriends that lie to them.

My boyfriend has a pet name for his weights....'dust collectors' and, you know what, he's gorgeous and lovely and tall all without being able to lift 130 lb 'with each arm'. He can lift all 160 lb of me, for more than 2 minutes an' all! Crayzayyy.

If you want to get answers actually relevant to whatever it was that you claim your initial point was.... stop with the irrelevant comments on how much weight you can lift and let people answer!

I did say I couldn't promise on this one...but I thought I kept it reasonably in check! Right? confused1 confused5
Guest
Posted: Saturday, April 14, 2012 4:16:50 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 530,464
Lol ehh...yeah it was reasonable....

Well to your first point the original figures/facts/measurements aren't to be conceited...or show off..or whatever you may think they are....it has been my experience that when a person is talking about a "Big Guy" they dont think about an athleticly built large person, they think of an obese man who like to sit around and eat ho ho's haha...so my point with the initial measurements was only to show that some Big GUyS are big not because their fat. so i guess maybe i should have just clarified instead of using dimensions...

The weight lifting comments i guess were irrelevant because most women dont know anything about weight lifting (not all...just some/most...I know there are alot of women who actually lift just as hard as men) i dont want to get them mad at me too lol...cuz i respect those women as well...but i guess to answer your question...strength may not mean much to you...but its a guy thing...we do pride ourselves on how strong we are compared to the next guy...well at least large strong guys...guys who are smaller probably pride them selves on their abs...or their hair idk haha jkjk but i guess you are correct...in a forum addressed towards women...the comments were irrelevant.

and im not attacking your bf or any other girls guy lol...im glad he has a pet name for his weights...and im glad you find him gorgeous lol.. it seems as if you are the only one taking offense to the things im saying...and im not really sure why lol....

So to make you feel better...because i believe thats what you are seeking lol....Yes...some of my comments were irrelevant to you...other commentators seemed to get the point behind what i was saying...but i can see how to you they may have been irrelevant to you....
Guest
Posted: Saturday, April 14, 2012 4:21:47 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 530,464
Rest assured I am not taking any offence, I can honestly say that I don't care if you have a bigger neck than me (or my boyfriend) .... ;)

I am merely doing some eye rolling.

Nothing else worth commenting to here, I'm off to do some head shaking followed shortly by some sleeping.
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Saturday, April 14, 2012 4:36:40 PM

Rank: Alpha Blonde

Joined: 2/17/2010
Posts: 6,224
Location: West Coast
goose_74 wrote:


But to those ladies who may have delusions that there 170lb bf uses dumbbells greater than 75-80 lbs for any workout other than flat bench....your delusional or hes lying to you...go watch him workout next time...and re-reading this i totally sound conceited...and for that i apologize...but it pisses me off when these guys that weigh 150-180pounds act like there crazy strong just because they have definition....and women think they must be because they have they are cut...well there most likely not...there are exceptions to that...because i played football with DB's that could rep 225 6 times..which is decent for a guy of that weight.....but those were trained college athletes....not your average 175lb joe working out at their local 24hr. fitness.


Weight has nothing to do with strength - a guy who does a lot of intense core training can easily outmuscle a superficially beefy/heavier guy.

Being a "big guy" doesn't exactly qualify someone as an athlete, nor does it really say much about how well he can fuck.

I think real athletes are hot - more for the dynamic of training and competition and talent involved. That is what gets women hot when we're talking about the ripped/shredded abs and hard/lean muscle. Some guy sitting in a gym all weekend, getting his tan on, benchpressing weights, keeping his roid-dealer on speed-dial, and flexing in the mirror really doesn't turn my head or get me wet at all (but that's purely personal preference on my part).

That's not to stereotype *all* bodybuilders by the way - I have several that are friends and I don't mean to insult the bodybuilder who posted in this thread either or suggest they are all one-dimensional and vain. It's more the arguments that some people make about how much a guy can benchpress should translate into higher levels of attraction with women that makes me roll my eyes and laugh a little. lol

And yes, I do know some exceptions to your rule about the 170lb guy. They can be *way* more physical when it comes to sex than a bodybuilder (cardio is just as important as strength when it comes to elite-level fucking, and it's something a lot of 'big guys' often lack) - and yes, I have experience with both types.

It's cool you're really proud of being a "big guy" though... perception is everything when it comes to self confidence anyway. If it makes you feel proud, then roll with it. Nothing wrong with that.


Guest
Posted: Saturday, April 14, 2012 4:56:05 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 530,464
LOl well i do agree with you that weight does not mean that you are automatically stronger...thats completely true...but i know for a fact that even strong guys that i work out with who weigh less just cant lift nearly as much as myself and my other buddies of comparable size. their body frames cannot handle the muscle mass needed to lift the amount of weight that we do....and no strength doesn't equate into good sex at all...or physical attraction...im not saying it should...as Bambi pointed out earlier that argument was probably irrelevant...but i wasn't arguing that stronger guys were more attractive...just pointing out that i hate smaller guys that act like their SO STRONG just because there cut...but that was completely irrelevant from a female point of view....

and i am a "Real Athlete" i played division one football on a scholarship for 4 years....i was a 300lb individual that could run a 40yrd dash in 4.9 seconds..i know that too is irrelevant to people who dont know about speed...but thats crazy good for a person of that size ( and would be a trait of an athlete)...and i agree with you...muscle heads who sit and lift all week without ever doing cardio are just setting themselves up for heart attacks later in life lol....i lift three days a week and do CrossFit 3 days a week...trust me i know what being a Real Athlete is and i dont have to have ripped shredded abs to be one...

And i never mentioned anything about fucking ability lol....I KNOW i can fuck better then most guys regardless of size or weight....and i can produce references =P haha but my whole point with the thread which quickly digressed was just to find out what ladies felt about on the topic...not to claim that one body type was better then the other....because as many said its personal preference...but my aim was to find out what that preference was lol...which has obviously greatly digressed
Guest
Posted: Saturday, April 14, 2012 5:57:39 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 530,464
goose_74 wrote:


So what do you think? are there girls who are just into big guys and girls that aren't? or do you think there is more too it...


No there's not more to it. Some girls are just into big guys. Smaller ones than what you described just don't do it for them. Other girls don't care one way or the other. If he's smart or funny or cute or rich or likes horses or has a condo or drives a cool car or can cook... get my meaning? That would do it for those women. Then there are women that like little guys for whatever reason she has in her head. Small and compact, rich, or maybe she feels like mothering or taking care of him. Who knows what lurks or resides in the minds of women? We're all as different as "precious little snowflakes". That's just the way we roll. So you roll with it too! evil4
Nikki703
Posted: Sunday, April 15, 2012 12:01:20 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 12,607
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
There is nothing wrong with big guys and you sound BIG! I mean that in a good way, like a big strong jumberjack type guy. Personally, I am more into the tall, fit guys who have well defined but not huge muscles. I would say 6'2, 180-190lbs is ideal since I am am only 5'4 1/2 and weigh 118lbs. But he is still strong enough to hold me upside down as he licks me to orgasm. I really love to do standing 69!! Its such a turn on for me.

I know women who love the big body bulider type, some who love the big tough construction worker type. But Ill take a physically fit rock star looking dude anytime!!

But as long as you like the way you look, there will be women who will find you attractive too. Confidence is huge!!! No pun intended, LOL!!
WellMadeMale
Posted: Sunday, April 15, 2012 8:24:13 AM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,279
Location: Cakeland, United States
goose_74 wrote:
The weight lifting comments i guess were irrelevant because most women dont know anything about...


Here is the real issue at play...and here is the usual result, (this skinny guy would surmise).



This thread only lacks pictures of you tossing around one hundred pounds of iron, Goose. evil4

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
cyrwr3gmail
Posted: Sunday, April 15, 2012 10:08:42 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 5/20/2011
Posts: 38
Location: NYC, United States
300lbs and run a 4.9 shiiiiiit. by the way, i agree with you. There are guys who are a bit taller than me and weigh maybe 20lbs more who think they are the shit at the gym moving around the gym doing weights to impress the crowd/gals. These clowns crack me up with their protein drinks and shit. Sure they might be faster, quicker, stronger than I am in spurts but I'm the one who lasts longer in pretty everything else. Half of these guys can't even last 15-20 mins jogging outside. I'm not kidding about this.... they claim to run 30mins/day on the treadmill, LMAO.
In reality, be confident and sweat it out and stay fit. If you digging a girl out, just pull your balls up and tell her you think she's whatever. I can't say I can do this all the time, but the feeling is great when you do. :D

Were you on the DL in college?
sillyndelicious
Posted: Sunday, April 15, 2012 12:36:33 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/14/2011
Posts: 163
hmm.. of course i want my man be bigger than i am since i'm pretty small, tho it's average for asian i guess. lol. i want someone i can feel safe with, and (sorry to say) i found big muscular men like bodybuilder type are pretty intimidating somehow. :p it's just me, but that's how i feel. a toned build is preferable of course, but i'm not picky bout weight as long as it's in healthy measurement, tho i will still want taller man. hey, i still want to wear those pretty high heels every now and then. lol.
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Sunday, April 15, 2012 12:59:10 PM

Rank: Alpha Blonde

Joined: 2/17/2010
Posts: 6,224
Location: West Coast
goose_74 wrote:
LOl well i do agree with you that weight does not mean that you are automatically stronger...thats completely true...but i know for a fact that even strong guys that i work out with who weigh less just cant lift nearly as much as myself and my other buddies of comparable size. their body frames cannot handle the muscle mass needed to lift the amount of weight that we do....and no strength doesn't equate into good sex at all...or physical attraction...im not saying it should...as Bambi pointed out earlier that argument was probably irrelevant...but i wasn't arguing that stronger guys were more attractive...just pointing out that i hate smaller guys that act like their SO STRONG just because there cut...but that was completely irrelevant from a female point of view....


Yeah, in general a 300 lb guy (who isn't just fat and out of shape) is going to be able to 'lift' more than a 180 lb guy. But I think your issue is more that the 6foot/ripped guys are getting more attention from women even though they are not "the strongest/tallest" man in the gym.

But I think women go more based off what looks good to them. Some like more defined muscle/abs etc. It's pretty hard for a 300lb guy to have low body fat percentage enough to achieve that look. I mean 300lb is big... like "Brock Lesnar level" big. It's just a certain kind of body type that some women like and others find a little too extreme.


Guest
Posted: Sunday, April 15, 2012 1:35:56 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 530,464
Doll: ya i mean i guess you may be right a little...but it doesn't make me mad they they get more attention...just when they try to act like they are better then me because they have abs haha....everyone has there own things that there better at, or have features that are better than the next guy...or girl lol...its just what makes us different...and im cool with that haha...and your right about the body fat issue...which annoys the piss out of me...if i stop lifting i can lose alot of weight and tone up a bit....but i lose strength..and as a big guy thats what we have been brain washed to think...if your going to be big...you better be strong...so to me i guess being strong and healthy is better for me then losing strength in search of that perfect stomach haha...but i obviously know thats not for everyone...and again thats what makes us all different :)

cyrwr3gmail: ya man i know exactly the type of guys your talking about lol...they just make me shake my head and laugh...but there are always going to be those "jersey shore" idiots at the gym that do what they do for the wrong reasons...and im glad that a guy came in here who actually knows what these numbers/stats mean haha...they were pretty pointless before...but no i was actually recruited out of high school for defensive line...but when i got to school and we went through basic placements they needed a new backup for the center position...so i worked at that my freshman year and started as a sophomore and then was moved to the guard position as i got faster/stronger my junior season...was actually getting looked at by the rams...but then had a mike backer blow out my MCL and Maniscus on a blitz play my senior season...and with the knee went the prospects...but thats life i guess....came out of school without debt and a championship ring on my finger...a lot more than most can say..so i dont dwell on it :)
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.