Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Spanking - Do you like being spanked? Options · View
johnnyk_2004uk
Posted: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 8:52:31 AM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: -15
Hi; just wondered if any of you girls like to be spanked? If so, why? What do you like about it?
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 1:07:45 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 475,566
johnnyk_2004uk wrote:
Hi just wondered if any of your girls like to be spanked? If so why? What do you like about it?


"Your girls"? I only have one daughter and she hates being spanked. laughing6
johnnyk_2004uk
Posted: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 1:58:56 PM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 6/23/2009
Posts: -15
ali2teaseu wrote:
johnnyk_2004uk wrote:
Hi just wondered if any of your girls like to be spanked? If so why? What do you like about it?


"Your girls"? I only have one daughter and she hates being spanked. laughing6


should have read you girls!!
MMonroe
Posted: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 2:14:00 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/10/2009
Posts: 1,891
Location: United Kingdom
Yes but only lightly. Haven't ever indulged in any hardcore spanking. I dont know what i like about it to be honest, usually sends a tingle right through me.



*Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable?*



TheChrisJ
Posted: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 3:07:00 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/13/2009
Posts: 315
I remember I saw some TV show on Spike that said getting spanked sends nerves or "tingles" through the nervous system that helps turn you on. I don't remember the exact technical terms they used or how it really works but that's the basics. And the show was Manswers if you wanted to know.

Forget who you thought I was, I'm The Chris J bitch!
rxtales
Posted: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 3:08:12 PM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 11/28/2008
Posts: 2,589
Location: Newcastle, United Kingdom
I love it, not exactly sure why, but I do.
LushPrincess
Posted: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 3:14:11 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/17/2008
Posts: 1,177
Location: AZ
TheChrisJ wrote:
I remember I saw some TV show on Spike that said getting spanked sends nerves or "tingles" through the nervous system that helps turn you on. I don't remember the exact technical terms they used or how it really works but that's the basics. And the show was Manswers if you wanted to know.


I watch that show.. They showed me what to do to take a stripper home..! evil4

Ooh and I enjoy being spanked, only while having sex though or fooling around, otherwise it hurts..! crybaby
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 8:21:04 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 475,566
No spanking for me! You whack my butt I'll whack you back buster! boxing
steffanie
Posted: Friday, June 26, 2009 12:20:23 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/10/2008
Posts: 139
It's all about endorphins - getting hurt can turn you on. Some more so than others.
And the psychological submission thing is pretty cool as well.
techgoddess
Posted: Friday, June 26, 2009 2:09:41 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/9/2008
Posts: 1,980
Location: In my own little world, United States
I LOVE to be spanked...when it's done properly and by someone who loves me as much as he possesses me....

I don't analyze why I like it. Some things are just fun because they are fun.

~~Tech
Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do...
MMonroe
Posted: Friday, June 26, 2009 5:24:15 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/10/2009
Posts: 1,891
Location: United Kingdom
TheChrisJ wrote:
I remember I saw some TV show on Spike that said getting spanked sends nerves or "tingles" through the nervous system that helps turn you on.


That'll be why then.



*Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable?*



Guest
Posted: Friday, June 26, 2009 11:08:08 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 475,566
I've read the pain and pleasure centers of the brain are very close to one another. Sometimes, stimulating the pain stimulates the pleasure.
Zafia
Posted: Friday, June 26, 2009 1:40:43 PM

Rank: Lush Legend

Joined: 4/13/2008
Posts: 5,209
Location: Shoe Heaven
techgoddess wrote:
I LOVE to be spanked...when it's done properly and by someone who loves me as much as he possesses me....

I don't analyze why I like it. Some things are just fun because they are fun.


toast

"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."





Guest
Posted: Friday, June 26, 2009 8:50:23 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 475,566
MMonroe wrote:
Yes but only lightly. Haven't ever indulged in any hardcore spanking. I dont know what i like about it to be honest, usually sends a tingle right through me.
Guest
Posted: Friday, June 26, 2009 9:04:07 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 475,566
Let me ask you gals this: do you like the simple act of spanking or does it have to be during?
Catnip
Posted: Saturday, June 27, 2009 7:32:00 AM

Rank: Internet Sensation

Joined: 3/30/2009
Posts: 3,972
Location: Cloudy dreams., Sweden
I'm a bit scared of spanking...
I must say...
But Im a scaredy cat.
I've not tried spanking outside of the bed or where ever the sexact takes place.

I do not like a casual spank on my rear when the person pass me by.
It tend to make me see red and hunt persons like that with knives all around the house.


EDIT: Geez... I seem like a teen...


MMonroe
Posted: Saturday, June 27, 2009 11:14:13 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/10/2009
Posts: 1,891
Location: United Kingdom
During is good, but i wouldn't complain about a quick slap on the ass during the day... of course it has to be by someone I'm actually with, not just some randomer



*Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable?*



Guest
Posted: Saturday, June 27, 2009 1:44:31 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 475,566
i love being spanked when i'm making love but only if i'm on top, wow it is a real turn on for me, just love that little bit of agression from the man. It usually happens just before i orgasm as well. beat_deadhorse
Guest
Posted: Saturday, June 27, 2009 2:08:42 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 475,566
"Do you like it on the bed?
Do you like it made red?

I do not like it on the bed,
I do not like it made red.

I do not like it on flesh that's bare.
I do not like it anywhere."

~Dr. Seuss, kinda
Lisa
Posted: Sunday, June 28, 2009 5:41:36 AM

Rank: Moderator

Joined: 3/3/2009
Posts: 5,116
Location: Victoria, Australia
johnnyk_2004uk wrote:
Hi just wondered if any of you girls like to be spanked? If so why? What do you like about it?


I don't mind a well-timed smack on the arse, but it has to be during the heat of the moment. I don't think I'd like a random one throughout the day.
techgoddess
Posted: Sunday, June 28, 2009 2:07:28 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/9/2008
Posts: 1,980
Location: In my own little world, United States
roccotool wrote:
"Do you like it on the bed?
Do you like it made red?

I do not like it on the bed,
I do not like it made red.

I do not like it on flesh that's bare.
I do not like it anywhere."

~Dr. Seuss, kinda


To hell with Seuss....I love it on the bed, made nice and red, on flesh that's bare, or anywhere...
as long as it's you doing the spanking Roc...

~~Tech
Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do...
hangin
Posted: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 5:21:11 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 6/14/2009
Posts: 4
Location: Boston, United States
Hmm I followed this interesting discussion.. and it looks like there are three main theories:

1. Has to do with the close physiology between either the nerves leading from the bum area or closeness of the center in the brain, somehow activating one another (like the arm hurting during a heart attack)

2. Endorphines release, i.e. somehow the pain releases internal substances causing pleasure

3. Psychological meaning, i.e. submission, recreation of parent-child relationship, humiliation

... I am not sure what seem to be most important.. Or even if it is the same from one person to the next as far as what attracts you to it..

Or maybe.. It is a combination of all 3.. That would be my guess..

Zed

.. I was once the fastest and most victorious little sperm out of millions...
techgoddess
Posted: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 7:23:46 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/9/2008
Posts: 1,980
Location: In my own little world, United States
hangin wrote:
Hmm I followed this interesting discussion.. and it looks like there are three main theories:

1. Has to do with the close physiology between either the nerves leading from the bum area or closeness of the center in the brain, somehow activating one another (like the arm hurting during a heart attack)

2. Endorphines release, i.e. somehow the pain releases internal substances causing pleasure

3. Psychological meaning, i.e. submission, recreation of parent-child relationship, humiliation

... I am not sure what seem to be most important.. Or even if it is the same from one person to the next as far as what attracts you to it..

Or maybe.. It is a combination of all 3.. That would be my guess..

Zed


Or maybe it's just fun for some and not so fun for others....

~~Tech
Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do...
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 8:14:13 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 475,566
Lisa wrote:
I don't mind a well-timed smack on the arse, but it has to be during the heat of the moment. I don't think I'd like a random one throughout the day.

Agreed.
TiaLing
Posted: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 2:57:01 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 6/30/2009
Posts: 18
Location: California
ellastar wrote:
Lisa wrote:
I don't mind a well-timed smack on the arse, but it has to be during the heat of the moment. I don't think I'd like a random one throughout the day.

Agreed.


I agree too! Right in the action it's perfect, but I've been smacked on the ass causally before and oooooo- I wailed on him!
attagirl
Posted: Saturday, July 04, 2009 11:26:17 AM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 6/28/2009
Posts: 1
roccotool wrote:
Let me ask you gals this: do you like the simple act of spanking or does it have to be during?


It should be during - foreplay, etc. I like to be teased and spanked ... soft and firm rubbing of my ass cheeks followed by love pats. i like it when he pulls back to slap, but rubs instead. drives me crazy!
Guest
Posted: Saturday, July 04, 2009 3:07:33 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 475,566
Yeah I agree with Tech on this one: It feels great, It's a real turn of factor, makes me feel like a sexy naughty woman getting spanked and that is it. It is just great with a partner you really trust it is not done from hatred or dislike. I also love little Love tap's as an ex used to call them during the daytime say like when your cooking or just walking up the stairs to bed at night, it is just FUN hee hee giggle giggle ha ha
honeyx
Posted: Friday, April 20, 2012 11:14:15 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 12/12/2011
Posts: 49
Location: Anglia, United Kingdom
think its something I would like to try............only as part of foreplay though
Shylass
Posted: Friday, April 20, 2012 11:26:06 AM

Rank: Gingerbread Lover

Joined: 1/6/2012
Posts: 3,594
Location: Trumpton, United Kingdom
In my head, I like the idea of it, minus pain, purely because I think to allow someone to spank me would mean I had to trust them utterly and completely, which in turn would mean I felt safe enough to be that vulnerable. But NOOOOOOOOOO to any pain of any kind, and not for humiliating reasons.

It's pure conjecture, though, as I would never allow anybody to do it.


Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

***
********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
SamanthaFoxe
Posted: Friday, April 20, 2012 6:31:00 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/22/2011
Posts: 131
Location: United Kingdom
Every now and again. Not dramatically though.
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.