Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

how many guys like a bigger girl Options · View
WellMadeMale
Posted: Thursday, May 03, 2012 1:38:40 PM

I like smaller girls with bigger tits, does that count?

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
kinky_girl
Posted: Thursday, May 03, 2012 3:10:01 PM

I'm sorry- I know I shouldn't be posting here but I can't help myself.

According to that chart floating around I am fat, which I was fully aware of anyway. I am a size 18 and have tits and an ass to match. I am not 'blobby', I still have curves in the right places and I'm not bothered about my size. I've heard everything derogatory there is to be said, so now I just don't care. I dress well, I'm confident and happy in my skin and I have decent face.

I have never been with a guy the same size as me, get this- I don't find fat guys attractive. Rich coming from me, right? But that just proves it- it's about personal preference. My best friend is a size 8 and she's beautiful and when we've gone out together in the past she's turned round afterwards and asked me how I consistently manage to pull guys that she'd thought we're out of my league (now there's some brutal best friend honesty for you!)- turns out that usually she's been after the guy in question. Another friend who is the same size as me is very self concious and shy and hasn't been laid in 4 years.

Physical attractiveness is a major player and nobody is suited to every man's taste, but a lot of what matters is personality. There is no definitive answer on this one- there is always gonna be an exception to the rule.

Again, sorry for posting in here!

Professio in silentium.
WellMadeMale
Posted: Thursday, May 03, 2012 3:34:21 PM

kinky_girl wrote:

Pffft... Post more often in here. Everywhere else too! glasses8

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
kinky_girl
Posted: Thursday, May 03, 2012 3:57:31 PM

Haha, I don't usually post unless a topic really takes my fancy... I shall try harder though :)

Professio in silentium.
Magical_felix
Posted: Thursday, May 03, 2012 5:40:37 PM

Look, not trying to stir up shit...

But does anyone think "put-out-ivness" has anything to do with attraction? Like do you guys think that sometimes the heavier girls will put out faster than the fit girls and maybe some guys are wise to this phenomenon?

Just asking...

AngelHeart01
Posted: Thursday, May 03, 2012 5:58:08 PM

Magical_felix wrote:
Look, not trying to stir up shit...

But does anyone think "put-out-ivness" has anything to do with attraction? Like do you guys think that sometimes the heavier girls will put out faster than the fit girls and maybe some guys are wise to this phenomenon?

Just asking...

Yeah .. assholes. I mean, even if they thought that about "fit girls" .. still assholes.

I have a really good friend who is totally attracted to larger guys... especially if they have a belly. She says it reminds her of a teddy bear, the better to cuddle. She is a "Fit" girl, and super cute.

AngelHeart01
Posted: Thursday, May 03, 2012 6:00:43 PM

Regaeman Man excuse me!
Magical_felix
Posted: Thursday, May 03, 2012 6:18:51 PM

AngelHeart01 wrote:

I have a really good friend who is totally attracted to larger guys... especially if they have a belly. She says it reminds her of a teddy bear, the better to cuddle. She is a "Fit" girl, and super cute.

Oh my god she is probably a huuuuuge pain in the ass... The bigger dude can't runaway as fast!

laughing8

AngelHeart01
Posted: Thursday, May 03, 2012 6:24:39 PM

Magical_felix wrote:

Oh my god she is probably a huuuuuge pain in the ass... The bigger dude can't runaway as fast!

laughing8

Hardy, Har, Har ... where you born an ass, or do you practice at it?! laughing8 bootyshake

Nah, the dude's don't run fast enough ... cuz she has them on their backs, on top of her, etc...

Magical_felix
Posted: Thursday, May 03, 2012 6:27:54 PM

AngelHeart01 wrote:

Hardy, Har, Har ... where you born an ass, or do you practice at it?! laughing8 bootyshake

I like to think it's a combination of practice and natural talent.

You're pretty fit aren't ya... You can bring that ass over here for some practice.

AngelHeart01
Posted: Thursday, May 03, 2012 6:43:17 PM

Well?!!! Answer the door already ... I think you're a bunch of talk joto!!! blah5
Magical_felix
Posted: Thursday, May 03, 2012 6:47:11 PM

Come in already, it's unlocked, dummy... But yeah, come in cause I'm about to go in through your out door.

Pretzel
Posted: Friday, May 04, 2012 11:05:03 AM

Yes Curves!!

Hips are fucking sexy

Posted: Friday, May 04, 2012 3:20:15 PM

I like a woman with curves. I think women are sometimes their own worst enemy when it comes body size. They seem to think men want those skinny models. Most men I know like a woman with a few curves.
Posted: Friday, May 04, 2012 8:24:18 PM

2,3,4,5,8,9, and some number 6's most times it's not the size of the woman it's how sexy she feel's. If she feels sexy then she will act sexy and thats what turns me on and probley most outher guys too.

p.s. i would let the number 1's give me blowjobs,... they need more proteins in the diet!
justforfun9
Posted: Friday, May 04, 2012 9:14:58 PM

I cant say i like bigger girls I like girls who are confident and like themselves. I am an ass man cant deny that but i like a girl that keeps her body in shape. Examples J-LO Nice body, Christina now nice body, Eva Mendes nice body, Zoey Saldana to small for me. I need curves and someone how can have my back in a fight lol. I just realized I like latinas who knew!
bikerbear600
Posted: Friday, May 04, 2012 11:19:21 PM

As a large bloke myself I like a larger woman. I always get the uneasy feeling I'd break a smaller girl! Embarassed
stiflersdad
Posted: Friday, May 04, 2012 11:23:20 PM

The problem is defining the word "bigger"I think Voluptuous does it for me,a well rounded lady with all the right curves.I can see her now lol/
stiflersdad
Posted: Friday, May 04, 2012 11:25:34 PM

Voluptuous does it for me.
Posted: Saturday, May 05, 2012 11:31:50 PM

kinky_girl wrote:

According to that chart floating around I am fat, which I was fully aware of anyway. I am a size 18 and have tits and an ass to match. I am not 'blobby', I still have curves in the right places and I'm not bothered about my size. I've heard everything derogatory there is to be said, so now I just don't care. I dress well, I'm confident and happy in my skin and I have decent face.

I have never been with a guy the same size as me, get this- I don't find fat guys attractive. Rich coming from me, right? But that just proves it- it's about personal preference. My best friend is a size 8 and she's beautiful and when we've gone out together in the past she's turned round afterwards and asked me how I consistently manage to pull guys that she'd thought we're out of my league (now there's some brutal best friend honesty for you!)- turns out that usually she's been after the guy in question. Another friend who is the same size as me is very self concious and shy and hasn't been laid in 4 years.

Physical attractiveness is a major player and nobody is suited to every man's taste, but a lot of what matters is personality. There is no definitive answer on this one- there is always gonna be an exception to the rule.

Very well said :)
Posted: Saturday, May 05, 2012 11:34:32 PM

bikerbear600 wrote:
As a large bloke myself I like a larger woman. I always get the uneasy feeling I'd break a smaller girl! Embarassed

One of my good mates is the same, he is really tall and he is a larger guy and he told me once he is afraid he would snap a small girl. He is the biggest guy I've slept with (though I haven't slept with many people) but he is by far the best sex I have ever had.
solitaress
Posted: Sunday, May 06, 2012 2:47:06 AM

I suppose I shouldn't be posting here as well.. but then again it is an interesting topic and one I have to deal with being a bigger girl myself and recently I have gotten to see it from a different perspective..

I used to think it would be wonderful if i met someone who liked bigger girls, and it happened a couple of times, and as it turned out the guy seemed more interested in my size than anything else, and i felt the same way I used to feel with the guys who wanted me to be smaller..

Physical attraction is very important and size does play a role in that, but having said that if someone is too focused on size, be it smaller or bigger.. it never is a good sign.. I think personality goes a long way, an d how long are we going to have elastic skin and stay the same size??..gravity and age does take a toll on everyone!! :)
gill4
Posted: Tuesday, May 08, 2012 1:46:39 AM

I think someone previously said it ... it's not the size but the self-perception that counts. No matter how sexy I may think a girl is, it is difficult to fully appreciate it if the girl doesn't 'feel' sexy. I say, curvy or slim, flaunt it!
pasmarine
Posted: Wednesday, May 09, 2012 5:31:25 PM

Big women are not shy and really try to please their partners.
Msbigtitsnjuicyp
Posted: Wednesday, May 09, 2012 5:46:04 PM

pasmarine wrote:
Big women are not shy and really try to please their partners.

I'm a little shy -_- boobieflash2
Magical_felix
Posted: Friday, May 18, 2012 11:17:31 AM

mare24 wrote:
Hey guys...real women have curves and are beautiful. Models "skinny" are unhealthy and not a reality

Amen girl, YOLO!

Ravyn
Posted: Friday, May 18, 2012 11:37:53 AM

kinky_girl wrote:

Very well said :)

Posted: Friday, May 18, 2012 1:54:20 PM

My mother always told me that the way you feel about yourself others will see the same. I dont always find that to be true. I think with todays society you have to a certain size to have men or women fall all over you. I dont feel that way. I think curves are beautiful. I think fluffy men are very sexy, and very very passionate lovers. They are also great cuddle buddies!! You have to have confidence in yourself. Have confidence in your body, and know that your personality is worth more then your outsides. If someone doesnt give you the time of day because your curvy or fluffy, well then thats their loss. They could have just missed on the best friend they never had or mind blowing sex or the man or woman of their dreams. We are all beautiful, skinny, fluffy, tall, short, or any race. :)
FeistyWolf1970
Posted: Friday, May 18, 2012 2:55:12 PM

I love a woman to just be herself, confident and proud of her body. I love a curvy woman! I am a snuggler so I like something to hold. I also like a natural woman that allows her inner beauty to radiate through for that is where true sex appeal comes from.
DeLioncourt
Posted: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 8:47:48 AM

Thick or thin
Short or tall
Black white or asian
I love them all
:d/