Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

a girl has a problem! Options · View
Sooohorny
Posted: Thursday, May 17, 2012 10:01:43 AM

i like it really fast and dont like sex to last too long as i cum myself in 30 seconds, so i enjoy frantic quickies! anyone have any advice for a girl like me? or share the same opinion...;)
Magical_felix
Posted: Thursday, May 17, 2012 10:08:29 AM

Sooohorny wrote:
i like it really fast and dont like sex to last too long as i cum myself in 30 seconds, so i enjoy frantic quickies! anyone have any advice for a girl like me? or share the same opinion...;)

You need to find an extremely horny guy who's dick might explode as soon it touches a vagina. These men are usually extremely grateful you tossed a little pink their way. You need to find a guy that will act like you gave thme a glass of water after they have been wondering around a desert. Like this man.

That or virginal teenagers or something.

SensualDesires83
Posted: Thursday, May 17, 2012 2:19:25 PM

What kind of advice can anyone give to a woman that can cum in 30 seconds? You already obviously know what you are doing if you can do that! Find you a guy that can get an instant erection, enter you and make him cum in the same 30 seconds it takes you to do so. To tell you the truth, that won't be hard to find!

"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
clum
Posted: Thursday, May 17, 2012 3:35:36 PM

Magical_felix wrote:
You need to find a guy that will act like you gave thme a glass of water after they have been wondering around a desert. Like this man.

Haha, that's harsh, MF.

The lion is most lionlike when he roars.
lafayettemister
Posted: Thursday, May 17, 2012 3:54:58 PM

Magical_felix wrote:

You need to find an extremely horny guy who's dick might explode as soon it touches a vagina. These men are usually extremely grateful you tossed a little pink their way. You need to find a guy that will act like you gave thme a glass of water after they have been wondering around a desert. Like this man.

That or virginal teenagers or something.

Hahaha, I just saw what you did!!! Well played sir. I guess I deserve that after telling everyone about your.......

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Magical_felix
Posted: Thursday, May 17, 2012 4:10:01 PM

lafayettemister wrote:

Hahaha, I just saw what you did!!! Well played sir. I guess I deserve that after telling everyone about your.......

Just another day in the lush world. laughing8 It's your turn by the way.

VanGogh
Posted: Thursday, May 17, 2012 4:37:18 PM

Sooohorny wrote:

On a more serious reply to your situation:

I feel so badly for you. I mean, it's great to be ABLE to orgasm, but for many of us, it's the whole package .... the working up, foreplay, changing gears, changing levels, holding off the gush/rush, then ..... omg .... finally .... cumming hard and intensely! (and hopefully being being able to repeat!)

What about investigating tantric sex?

Achieving the big “O” is not Tantra’s main objective. Instead, you attempt to prolong the act, increasing potent sexual energy and intimacy with your partner. If you focus solely on the grand finale, you’ll miss the amazing range of feeling the rest of the show offers.

Good luck!!

Quote:
“Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it.” Greg Anderson

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office

"The supreme accomplishment is to blur the line between work and play." - Arnold J. Toynbee
“Everything you can imagine is real.” - Pablo Picasso
Milik_Redman
Posted: Thursday, May 17, 2012 4:43:22 PM

30 seconds? Maybe we should be asking you for advice. I would think most guys would get excited enough to join you just by watching you go off so quickly!

“It is a great thing to know your vices.”
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/cheating/a-trans-atlantic-affair.aspx
Magical_felix
Posted: Thursday, May 17, 2012 4:44:58 PM

PersonalAssistant wrote:
On a more serious reply to your situation:

Well she did ask the guys... We aren't serious when it comes to cumming fast. She should have asked the girls. I mean we are guys... wait nevermind. Anyway girl's might have better replies.

Dancing_Doll
Posted: Thursday, May 17, 2012 4:47:12 PM

My advice: Go for orgasm #2. Why are you stopping at one?

VanGogh
Posted: Thursday, May 17, 2012 4:47:27 PM

Magical_felix wrote:

Well she did ask the guys... We aren't serious when it comes to cumming fast. She should have asked the girls. I mean we are guys... wait nevermind. Anyway girl's might have better replies.

hahaha .... I did think of that! But, you never know, one may get lots of "new found friends" with a fast cumming topic! geek

"The supreme accomplishment is to blur the line between work and play." - Arnold J. Toynbee
Coco
Posted: Thursday, May 17, 2012 4:49:40 PM

Somewhere dear girl, there's a minute man just for you! You'd owe him thirty seconds though...

Seriously, do you WANT to cum in 30 seconds?

clum
Posted: Thursday, May 17, 2012 4:51:09 PM

Dancing_Doll wrote:
My advice: Go for orgasm #2. Why are you stopping at one?

That's what I do when I'm a bit quick off the mark. In the eternal words of Michael Jackson, "Don't stop 'til you get enough."

The lion is most lionlike when he roars.
Posted: Thursday, May 17, 2012 5:06:40 PM

clum wrote:

That's what I do when I'm a bit quick off the mark. In the eternal words of Michael Jackson, "Don't stop 'til you get enough."

That made me laughevil4

But onto what I was about to say. I think this is a classic case of conditioning: you maybe had to cum quickly when you were younger and now your body is so used to it that you just can't help coming fast. I'd say take your time, but that may cause frustration. If it's control you're after, self hypnosis is a good trick and if all else fails, I guess there's always the minuteman, there's always one out there who is so horny that they don't even last a minute. And of course there's always trying to keep going after the first one. I don't know if it's the same for women, but I know that once a man has had his first orgasm, the second (and subsequent ones) take longer to achieve. It could just be that you get so excited that you come quickly, but it's always worth giving it a bit of time and trying to prolong the second one.
Magical_felix
Posted: Thursday, May 17, 2012 6:47:54 PM

PersonalAssistant wrote:

hahaha .... I did think of that! But, you never know, one may get lots of "new found friends" with a fast cumming topic! geek

What does that mean?

VanGogh
Posted: Thursday, May 17, 2012 7:08:10 PM

Magical_felix wrote:
What does that mean?

laughing ..... don't play coy, now! lol

Magical_felix
Posted: Thursday, May 17, 2012 7:10:53 PM

PersonalAssistant wrote:

laughing ..... don't play coy, now! lol

No really... I didn't know what you meant. What did you mean?

Posted: Thursday, May 17, 2012 7:54:28 PM

Well, I suppose you could hang out with older guys with premature ejaculation. They'd be happy with a woman who can come in 30 seconds.
FelineFantasy
Posted: Thursday, May 17, 2012 8:38:57 PM

When I masturbate, I can get myself off really quick... but sex is a whole different arena, I love prolonging the big orgasm and just enjoying your partner and the whole intimacy spiel. The fact that you are able to cum with possibly different partners (you didn't verify your relationship status) is just baffling to me. It's a new experience with new partners, takes time to adjust to their sexual likes, dislikes, etc.. at any rate, I agree with what was said above- just go prowling on virgin boys, they will be the best solution to your problem lol.

Click > here < to read my first feature story, Techno Aphrodite by Piquet!
Posted: Friday, May 18, 2012 12:41:06 PM

You would have been a great partner, when I was about 16.

Not so much now. prefer a much more experienced, sexually mature woman, who knows how to turn a guy on, and can endure longer lovemaking sessions.

So a 30 second girl, would not be my first choice. Nope!
Graham_X
Posted: Friday, May 18, 2012 1:59:49 PM

Sooohorny wrote:

On a serious note, are you able to orgasm more than once, or do you find that once you've cum that's it?

Just put a new story up called Venus: My Mistress In Leather and Lace. It seems a long time since I have written any prose, been seduced by prosody. Anyway, please feel free to check it out - Thank you xxx