Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

What do girls really think about guys that crossdress Options · View
nicole77
Posted: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 5:21:03 AM

Be interested to know your views ladies x
blazestcyr
Posted: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 5:52:41 AM

do what you love, but if you love to have sex with me....you got to wear the trousers....

just my pref....
tashitasha
Posted: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 6:53:06 AM

blazestcyr wrote:
do what you love, but if you love to have sex with me....you got to wear the trousers....

just my pref....

Same for me

My Entry for the competition: The Mystery of The Abandoned Manor

Do you like Mystery, danger & hot sex? Then why don't you try my Novel? (work in progress) : When The Truth Hurts

Can Crystal resist handsome, married Gary? Find out here: A Night of Forbidden Passion

A professional thief, a seductive woman who knows how to use all her assets to get what she wants, when she wants it: A Flawless Plan

TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 8:22:27 AM

In all honesty... when I first became sexually active I thought it was weird. But I was pretty vanilla back then...
Missionary with the lights on was risqué! Embarassed

Now, I'm a lot more relaxed with what I think is the social norm and tend to accept people's kinks as their norm.

keepmehanginon
Posted: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 8:36:37 AM

I spent 30 years of my life keeping my fetish completely closeted. It's been a relief to let others know what I did as a teen and adult. I looked silly, but I felt incredible.
sexyeyes37
Posted: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 9:12:27 AM

blazestcyr wrote:

just my pref....

I agree too.

sexyeyes37
VickieLynn1
Posted: Thursday, May 17, 2012 12:35:55 PM

its taken me time to adjust to the different aspects of dressing as I do. I know alot of gals don't like it but are willing to experiment due to them having a bisexual curiosity. and as one gal told me she would not hesitate on bit going put or be with a cross dresser because it would be "the best of two worlds" being out with a girl but going home and have sex with two as one. and here on lush I have talked with a couple gals that think it's great for same reasoning and I have found they tend to be of a more mature thinking pattern that they want to experiment. it all depends on their mind set. as one said in other forum"its not a dildo, its real". so gals. relax and take advantage of something different and enjoy.
I know some cd lean towards sex with guys, I personally prefer the open minded gals because I feel that is who I am as a woman and think girl on girl is much better and believe I should give her the same as she would give to me, it is two way street.

nothing beats a luscious kiss from well painted lips ;) mmmmmmmmm...........
sunshinehigh
Posted: Friday, May 18, 2012 10:49:01 AM

I think I agree with vickie but its knowing the person...I have gotton to know many people on here with tons of kinks that i wasn't even aware of...I like to keep an open mind and would like to think that if i was attracted to someone enough to lay with them then I wouldn't be so worried about their kink...

on a personal note though i find that crossdressers tend to put the sexiest outfits together
naughtyannie
Posted: Saturday, May 19, 2012 5:45:34 AM

I'm afraid cross-dressing guys just don't do it for me at all. The whole idea makes me cringe.

Click on the link below to visit my profile page, for award-winning filthy stories and arousing pics. Go on, it's just one click.

You know you want to...

http://www.lushstories.com/naughtyannie

You don't know what you're missing 'til you try it
siennapalfreyman
Posted: Saturday, May 19, 2012 6:22:58 AM

it happens many times.... :(
Posted: Saturday, May 19, 2012 6:56:24 AM

have to say i dont mind if a guy cross dresses,and if he wants to wear my knickers i find that hot ;-)
Bunny12
Posted: Saturday, May 19, 2012 8:10:47 AM

I think he better have his own lingerie because if he ruins any of mine he's getting a big spanking! Seriously I like my cd guys to be more girly and wear frilly stuff while I'm in black leather or PVC with chains for a role reversal where he is feminine and I am masculine or the more dominate one. I love making them feel like girly girls drives them crazy! I think many women don't like cd's because it threatens their femininity but I don't feel that way because I think the reality is they are never going to be as 100% girl as myself so why not have fun with it all!

Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Posted: Saturday, May 19, 2012 9:22:41 AM

I honestly think it's weird but if that's what makes him happy then why take it away from him? Best just respect him :)
FelineFantasy
Posted: Saturday, May 19, 2012 11:03:07 AM

I can feel myself judge them sometimes but then I stop myself and think that their lifestyle isn't affecting mine in any way, postive or negative. So they way I see it is: "Whatever floats your boat!"

Click > here < to read my first feature story, Techno Aphrodite by Piquet!
liane
Posted: Saturday, May 19, 2012 2:41:21 PM

potential for more fun
WellMadeMale
Posted: Sunday, May 20, 2012 6:01:34 AM

What do you girls/women think about an Alpha male who cross dresses as a beta male? I mean, just for shits n grins...not all the time, but just on like vacation or holiday.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
danni69
Posted: Sunday, May 20, 2012 7:48:59 AM

I was finding my thing soil went they was clean and I did not wear them. My baby Brother was wearing them. He was smaller than me. I was going to the beach and pick out a hot red and pink 2 pices went we got to daytons beach my top was there but the bottom was missing my mom and me search my kid brother thing and found them. He got all my hand n\me down to this day . Went he dress up he hot as hell today he a full time shemale . The boy/girl toke my cherry was all dress up with make up and all the trimmjng the best sex i ever had with a male
Posted: Sunday, May 20, 2012 9:42:15 PM

I honestly have to try very hard not to be judgemental. I mean you do what you gotta do, but if you want to be more then friends with me and i catch you wearing frilly panties that crush your nuts...well Im sorry but thats just not happening.
Kimasa
Posted: Monday, May 21, 2012 4:03:18 PM

What do girls really think about guys that cross dress?

My thoughts for what they are worth:

Everyone should be comfortable with themself and be who they are as long as it doesn't hurt or harm anyone else. So I have no problem with men who cross dress.

Personally I don't find a man dressed in women's clothing and underwear sexually attractive and couldn't have a relationship or even one off sex with one. Thrill factor would be zero.

If some men feel they know what it's like to be a women, or experience being like a woman by dressing like one then they’re suffering from a delusion caused by their own visual stimulus.

If I were to wear a pair of boxer shorts and a pair of baggy jeans would I know what it’s like to be a man?

No

My latest story:

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-school-reunion.aspx
Posted: Friday, July 13, 2012 3:35:32 AM

My wife isnt keen on it as it ruins her knickers.....But we have done it several times. After 18yrs of being together it was something different, We have done it 3 times this year whilst i dress up.
Nikki703
Posted: Friday, July 13, 2012 9:36:02 AM

I think if it makes the guy comfortable or turns on his girl/guy, then they should do what makes them feel good. As for me, it doesnt turn me on at all. Definitely a deal breaker for me. Same for a girl who dresses in men's clothing!