Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

why do girls have to shave their pussys for guys!!! ? Options · View
latinfoxy
Posted: Friday, May 25, 2012 1:01:05 PM

ginger86 wrote:
i don't do it for the guys but for myself. i do have a question though, why is this in ask the guys forum, guys have no idea why gals do anything.

laughing3
Posted: Saturday, May 26, 2012 1:23:26 PM

No...they don't, but it would be cool. My wifey shaves down there, but she leaves a just a small patch.
Magical_felix
Posted: Saturday, May 26, 2012 1:35:23 PM

ginger86 wrote:

i don't do it for the guys but for myself. i do have a question though, why is this in ask the guys forum, guys have no idea why gals do anything.

Well, neither do the gals, to be honest...

Posted: Saturday, May 26, 2012 3:30:47 PM

"They don't"
"It's cleaner"
"More sensitive"
Etc...

How about - They don't have to, in the same way that men don't have to keep their faces clean shaven. Some have a full bush, some have a little bit above the lips, some shave entirely, while some are perpetually stubbly. Do they do it for the girls? Some of them. Gay men do too, though. As do single men. Some prefer the feel of it, or the look. It's also naturally cleaner, and easier to clean. Does it feel better during (oral) sex? For some people. Different opinions, and so on...
Posted: Friday, June 01, 2012 11:57:52 AM

SeaCreature wrote:
"They don't"
"It's cleaner"
"More sensitive"
Etc...

How about - They don't have to, in the same way that men don't have to keep their faces clean shaven. Some have a full bush, some have a little bit above the lips, some shave entirely, while some are perpetually stubbly. Do they do it for the girls? Some of them. Gay men do too, though. As do single men. Some prefer the feel of it, or the look. It's also naturally cleaner, and easier to clean. Does it feel better during (oral) sex? For some people. Different opinions, and so on...

OMG, who wants to ride a piece of sandpaper? That hurts!!!!!
Posted: Saturday, June 02, 2012 1:19:46 PM

Softailgurl wrote:

OMG, who wants to ride a piece of sandpaper? That hurts!!!!!

Some women don't want a scruffy face on a man, some men don't want a scruffy pubic region on a woman. I believe it was suggested that the two people in a couple should make the other responsible for their pubes and/or face. I think that's an excellent idea, myself.
Willy6941
Posted: Sunday, June 03, 2012 2:51:07 PM

Guest wrote:
i think its weird to shave their . so i trim. its not like guys shave for us !!!

I knew a guy who shaved before coming over for a blow job. He liked to have his balls sucked and didn't want me to have to try to deal with the stray hair. I've never had a shaved woman, and don't really think it would matter to me. One guy I knew wanted his wife to shave because (he said) he hated the smell of urine. Maybe she wasn't as clean as the women I've known. It seems to me to be a bit selfish, though, to expect/demand shaving. I shaved, once, but after I started sticking to the insides of my legs I regretted it terribly. I've not been tempted to shave again.
Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2012 11:25:05 AM

I dont understand why people think shaved women are sluts or sexually active. Shaving is not just functioning for sex! dontknow They have no idea how annoying hair down there can be in daily life! I wont go into the bloody details if you get me angry7 it feels worse in hot weather.

Secondly, its about appearance. Some women, and all models, will prefer clear skin under a sheer white thong instead of a black bulging patch! Think about seeing victoria secret models in a sheer thong with big black hair on her privates laughing3

We dont always do it for GUYS, we do it for ourseleves hello2

I like guys shaved too. Having a girl to blowjob on a dirty, big rainforest bush is not sensual to me! Yeah, some guys are clean people but im sure not everyone wash their privates everytime they go to the bathroom Embarassed its as disgusting as a girl putting thick stringy hair in her mouth to suck and chew on it! But at least her hair has no urine in it...but she can have dandruff evil4

lafayettemister
Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2012 12:33:28 PM

I've probably posted here before but I'll post again. I doubt many women shaves her pussy for a guy. That's not to say that a a guy in a long term relationship wouldn't ask his gf to shave her's. And she might would do it. That's what lovers do. But most women do it because they want too.

Also, the way the question is worded sounds like women only shave their pussies for men. Implying that lesbians don't have bare pussies. According the the pics on Lush, there are lots of lesbians with bald eagles.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Buz
Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2012 12:35:45 PM

lafayettemister wrote:
I've probably posted here before but I'll post again. I doubt many women shaves her pussy for a guy. That's not to say that a a guy in a long term relationship wouldn't ask his gf to shave her's. And she might would do it. That's what lovers do. But most women do it because they want too.

Also, the way the question is worded sounds like women only shave their pussies for men. Implying that lesbians don't have bare pussies. According the the pics on Lush, there are lots of lesbians with bald eagles.

In fact I've ridden with the lesbian Bald Eagles motorcycle gang before.

lafayettemister
Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2012 12:37:15 PM

Buz wrote:

In fact I've ridden with the lesbian Bald Eagles motorcycle gang before.

Do they ride wearing Birkenstocks instead of boots?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
bothofus36
Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2012 12:38:39 PM

Well in fact my half shaved on her own cause she knew I would like it from conversations. She did it before we had sex, a treat for me.

littlemissbitch
Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2012 12:40:39 PM

lafayettemister wrote:
I doubt many women shaves her pussy for a guy.

this is correct i think. i never shaved for my husband (well sugared rather) .. it was always for me.

littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
cadbury13
Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2012 2:06:36 PM

maybe its the visual appeal, or the preference of a gentle and smooth landscape during oral...different men prefer different things
personally a girl doesn't have to shave completely down there for me...i'm fine with little to moderate amount...:)
Tank134
Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2012 2:43:33 PM

Generally I like a shaved pussy because i don't like hair int my face when I go down on them, however I think you should do what feels comfortable. But personally I find a shaved pussy sexier, because it makes it more smooth, and soft.
Layla88
Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2012 3:33:27 PM

Well I know this is in the ask the guys but hey ho...

I believe if your in a relationship, it's up to the partner to decide what the other has. Quite frankly they are the one who will be viewing it and tasting it so I'm happy with it like that, I like to have my men shaven/trimmed and I think it's acceptable for me to ask. I generally keep myself shaven but if I was in a relationship and he was to say would you mind growing a bit and keeping it shaven I would be all up for that because it would be his preference and him who would be going down on me.
halfbaked
Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2012 3:43:46 PM

they don't..... i've never asked a girl to shave her pussy.... but i will admit i do prefer shaved because you don't get the gagging sensation you get with a hair in your throat. saying that though aslong as i get to eat out for about an hour or so i don't care if its shaved, landing stipped,trimmed or dreadlocked.....
Aussie07
Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2012 4:10:08 PM

I love them shaved but they dont have too , im lucky my wife perfers to shave and i shave too but its up to our own minds what we do
muleskiner
Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2012 4:59:53 PM

Do not do it for me!!!
Ariel21
Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2012 5:20:31 PM

aHonestly they dont, they should do it for themselves, but if you choose not to that your choice. If your guy refuses to eat you out or whatever then he is the one that will miss out lol
spongebear
Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2012 6:33:54 PM

I prefer my ladies to be natural. I don't like shaved pussies its too much like a young girl ick. I think its really sexy for the pubic hairs to be shown thru the panties. Its a real turn on for me and gets me very hard
brazilandaussie
Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2012 6:36:37 PM

their is nothing better than going down on a freshly shaved pussy,its so much more beautiful that a hairy pussy,especially if its a pretty pussy,mouth is watering just thinking about it
Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2012 6:55:30 PM

i think most girls shave as much for themselves the as for a guy
xCindyx3
Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2012 8:42:49 PM

I wax or shave mostly for myself. It feels and looks in my opinion A LOT better.
Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2012 9:07:08 PM

Come on people, stop abusing the pussy, it doesn't like it:

Posted: Friday, June 15, 2012 6:50:43 AM

its like cleaning your house before you have guests
Posted: Friday, June 15, 2012 7:16:21 AM

Miss_Roxanne wrote:
[size=7]I dont understand why people think shaved women are sluts or sexually active. Shaving is not just functioning for sex! dontknow They have no idea how annoying hair down there can be in daily life! I wont go into the bloody details if you get me angry7 it feels worse in hot weather.

Secondly, its about appearance. Some women, and all models, will prefer clear skin under a sheer white thong instead of a black bulging patch! Think about seeing victoria secret models in a sheer thong with big black hair on her privates laughing3

We dont always do it for GUYS, we do it for ourseleves hello2

I TOTALLY AGREE!...i know it is in ask the guys....but i couldn't help but comment hahaha
When i first started shaving my pussy it was because i was curious..and found out i LOVED it...but i didn't do it because a guy asked me to.

But if i was in a relationship....i prefer my guy shaven or trimmed....so if i didn't shave and he wanted me to i defiantly would. I think it is only fair.
Posted: Friday, June 15, 2012 8:59:47 AM

This girl never ever shaved her 'pussy' for guys. I did it because I hate body hair both on men and women. Nowadays I don't need to. I recently completed a course of laser hair electrolysis which cost a fortune and now I'll never be bothered by the dreaded fuzz ever again. Never met a guy who didn't like it smooth as it is now ... and if there are any ... tough. I did it for me.
Posted: Friday, June 15, 2012 10:15:51 AM

WetPussy54 wrote:

I TOTALLY AGREE!...i know it is in ask the guys....but i couldn't help but comment hahaha
When i first started shaving my pussy it was because i was curious..and found out i LOVED it...but i didn't do it because a guy asked me to.

occasion5
Posted: Friday, June 15, 2012 10:17:54 AM

one_winged_angel wrote:
Come on people, stop abusing the pussy, it doesn't like it:

Awww poor pussy... laughing3