Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

ReSingled & dating Options · View
HotSticksHarry4U
Posted: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 9:39:57 AM

Any helpful ideas on getting back into dating? Was married for 29 yr's with most of it sexless, but divorced after my one son finished school. I stayed faithful all through those years. Anyway if you have any advise on do's or dont's - date sites - or what to avoid?
Shylass
Posted: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 5:58:42 PM

HotSticksHarry4U wrote:
Any helpful ideas on getting back into dating? Was married for 29 yr's with most of it sexless, but divorced after my one son finished school. I stayed faithful all through those years. Anyway if you have any advise on do's or dont's - date sites - or what to avoid?

I'm afraid I don't have any advice about dating, but hopefully this thread will help you a little? http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst23556_Meeting-New-People.aspx

My brother has met a wonderful lass through a dating site (after meeting two complete psychos from the same site!), and has just moved in with her. I also have quite a few friends who have met and/or married through sites like that too. So if you are braver than me, go for it!

Faithful people are preciously wonderful, in my opinion. Big Hugs

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************