Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Things that just piss you off Options · View
etairay
Posted: Friday, June 01, 2012 3:49:12 PM

hey welcomes to forum erikeika. Happy posting! Hugs

Not talking i agree with him and her ..TOTALLY!!!

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 Dancing
scarlet
Posted: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 5:24:40 AM

Myself...
loud_bkr
Posted: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 5:26:22 AM

bosses who think they pay me to work..... I mean what's up with that!!

adele
Posted: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 11:15:41 AM

people who abuse other people or children

There is no mark of self,
And no mark of others,
No mark of living beings,
And no mark of a life.

-- The Diamond Sutra
scarlet
Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 5:16:57 PM

Distance
jerseylynn
Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 5:28:04 PM

hurting

No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
scarlet
Posted: Sunday, June 17, 2012 6:16:47 PM

people making assumptions when they know nothing....
tashitasha
Posted: Sunday, June 17, 2012 10:29:31 PM

People who do charity work just to show off and tell everyone how much money they gave and expect the world to worship them for it. angry7

I mean seriously, do it because you believe in the cause.

My Entry for the competition: The Mystery of The Abandoned Manor

Do you like Mystery, danger & hot sex? Then why don't you try my Novel? (work in progress) : When The Truth Hurts

Can Crystal resist handsome, married Gary? Find out here: A Night of Forbidden Passion

A professional thief, a seductive woman who knows how to use all her assets to get what she wants, when she wants it: A Flawless Plan

scarlet
Posted: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 4:58:59 AM

that moment when the underwire comes out of your bra and starts to dig into you GRRRRR
SirBunny
Posted: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 5:55:49 AM

Labour meetings!!!

scarlet
Posted: Wednesday, July 04, 2012 8:42:18 PM

bullshit tv
Posted: Wednesday, July 04, 2012 8:55:55 PM

Lots of things are annoying:

People in SUVs who can't drive or park worth a crap
People who drive HUGE trucks or SUVs when there's only one person (green much?)
Drivers who think everyone within a two mile radius need to hear what music they are listening to (noise pollute much?)
Drivers who use their cellphone or text while driving (It's illegal here!)
Obscenely obese people who don't do anything to change their diet or lifestyle
Public assholes (you know who you are - learn how to be out in society without being all up in everyone's face about trivial shit; politeness is good)
Dudes who can only communicate by yelling at the top of their lungs
Sloppy drunks in public (you know, the kind who either pick a fight, shout, break furniture, fall on their asses, try to drive a car, get all weepy and sad sack, bitch, whine, etc.)
People that the Fashion Police need to confine to their own homes until they learn how to properly dress themselves to be in public
People who throw their trash on the ground when there's a trash can three feet away and they're too lazy to walk over and dispose of it
People who just throw their empty food wrappers and trash in the backseat of their car and never clean it out

The list goes on and on...
Posted: Wednesday, July 04, 2012 9:08:05 PM

I'm so mild mannered nothing pisses me off and I handle everything with grace and ease....cussing

All lies aside...the following is a list of things that aggravate me:

~unfriendly drivers
~mean people
~when people disrespect others
~standing in long lines for a single, slow cashier to ring me up when I'm tired and in 3 inch heels after a long day of work and I didn't plan better and go to the market over the weekend
~a smart mouthed child
~when things are disorganized
~when someone teases me and I'm not in the mood (but I'm not moody...ok I am)

adele
Posted: Wednesday, July 04, 2012 9:45:45 PM

unnecessary dramas

There is no mark of self,
And no mark of others,
No mark of living beings,
And no mark of a life.

-- The Diamond Sutra
Posted: Sunday, July 08, 2012 11:13:19 PM

to many to name, and I don't want to piss off anyone.
VanGogh
Posted: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 6:04:50 PM

dumb fucks that are just dumb fucks .... why bother trying to reason with 'em?

dumb fucks!

A Milf series combined with Office Sex *fans face* .... The Secretary and The Student
starting with The Secretary and The Student - first part

Enjoy!!

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office

Marina
Posted: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 6:06:48 PM

immaturity
VanGogh
Posted: Thursday, July 12, 2012 8:47:37 PM

pissed off ... but got to laugh .... pathetic

I'll take it as a compliment!

A Milf series combined with Office Sex *fans face* .... The Secretary and The Student
starting with The Secretary and The Student - first part

Enjoy!!

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office

Posted: Friday, July 13, 2012 1:22:54 AM

When someone asks me if I want to cyber/how big my breasts are/if I want to see their big cock, the FIRST time I talk to them!
uphere
Posted: Friday, July 13, 2012 5:23:49 AM

inconsiderate people
HelenCath
Posted: Friday, July 13, 2012 7:11:20 AM

ridiculous adverts on tv
littlemissbitch
Posted: Friday, July 13, 2012 7:14:43 AM

a certain stupid Army Ranger. stupid Ranger.

littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Posted: Friday, July 13, 2012 12:37:57 PM

1.Jealousy
2.Possessiveness (looks kinda long?)
3.Whining
4.sniveling
5.pouting
6.people checking my posts on other friends walls
7.people checking on what other people post of my wall
8.giving me grief about either one
9.people that can't separate fantasy from reality
10.people that can't let something go
11.people that ignore my friend request (see #9 kids)
12.people that read between the lines and always find something that isn't there
13.people that assume whomever is first on my friends list is a lover
14.people that assume I cyber with all my friends
15.people that consume my time and give me none of theirs
16.people assume that I am writing autobiographically
17.people that judge me without knowing me
18.people that stab me in the back while smiling at me
19.people that don't realize how fortunate they are
20.people that asume my friends list is by order of importance-factually it is not- it's simply the people I talk to the most frequent. It's tough to go to the back page and search thru the list to find someone you want to give a quick shout to.
bat
Posted: Friday, July 13, 2012 7:53:20 PM

My 2 cents "Forget the politicians. The politicians are put there to give you the idea that you have freedom of choice . . . you don’t. You have no choice. You have owners. They own you. They own everything. They own all the important land. They own, and control the corporations. They’ve long since bought, and paid for the Senate, the Congress, the state houses, the city halls, they got the judges in their back pockets and they own all the big media companies, so they control just about all of the news and information you get to hear. They got you by the balls. They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying . . . lobbying, to get what they want . . . Well, we know what they want. They want more for themselves and less for everybody else, but I’ll tell you what they don’t want . . . they don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that . . . that doesn’t help them. That’s against their interests. That’s right. They don’t want people who are smart enough to sit around a kitchen table and think about how badly they’re getting fucked by a system that threw them overboard 30 fuckin' years ago. They don’t want that. You know what they want? They want obedient workers . . . Obedient workers, people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork. And just dumb enough to passively accept all these increasingly shittier jobs with the lower pay, the longer hours, the reduced benefits, the end of overtime and vanishing pension that disappears the minute you go to collect it, and now they’re coming for your Social Security money. They want your fuckin' retirement money. They want it back so they can give it to their criminal friends on Wall Street, and you know something? They’ll get it . . . they’ll get it all from you sooner or later cause they own this fuckin' place. It’s a big club and you ain't in it. You and I are not in The big club. By the way, it’s the same big club they use to beat you over the head with all day long when they tell you what to believe. All day long beating you over the head with their media telling you what to believe, what to think and what to buy. The table has tilted folks. The game is rigged and nobody seems to notice. Nobody seems to care. Good honest hard-working people . . . white collar, blue collar it doesn’t matter what color shirt you have on. Good honest hard-working people continue, these are people of modest means . . . continue to elect these rich cocksuckers who don’t give a fuck about you. They don’t give a fuck about you . . . they don’t give a fuck about you. They don’t care about you at all . . . at all . . . at all, and nobody seems to notice. Nobody seems to care. That’s what the owners count on. The fact that Americans will probably remain willfully ignorant of the big red, white and blue dick that’s being jammed up their assholes everyday, because the owners of this country know the truth. It’s called the American Dream cause you have to be asleep to believe it . . .” fish Regaeman Man

Infinite Love IS the Only Truth...Everything else IS Illusion!

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/my-own-slow-ride.aspx

Posted: Friday, July 13, 2012 8:34:06 PM

Things that piss me off eh? Here's my top 12

1) Thieves
2) Being asked to 'cyber'
3) Being asked to 'Role Play' - I mean seriously? WTF?! Get your own effing sexy ideas to parade on Lush. Uh oh - I forgot, you lack the knack, knowledge and imagination to do it. Sorry - My bad.....
4) Unthankful people
5) People who bitch and moan about their health as though it is the only subject on the planet worth discussing
6) Really short people who drive big cars they can barely see the road over the dash
7) People who use their cell phones to text while driving
8) Domestic violence
9) Possessive boyfriends
10) People who have a complete disregard for the English language (spelling, grammar and punctuation matter!)
11) Not enough hours in the day to play!
12) Dodgy publishers/editors/cover artists who are quick to take your money without delivering the goods (in short - empty promises)
Posted: Sunday, July 15, 2012 11:10:37 AM

bat wrote:
My 2 cents "Forget the politicians. The politicians are put there to give you the idea that you have freedom of choice . . . you don’t. You have no choice. You have owners. They own you. They own everything. They own all the important land. They own, and control the corporations. They’ve long since bought, and paid for the Senate, the Congress, the state houses, the city halls, they got the judges in their back pockets and they own all the big media companies, so they control just about all of the news and information you get to hear. They got you by the balls. They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying . . . lobbying, to get what they want . . . Well, we know what they want. They want more for themselves and less for everybody else, but I’ll tell you what they don’t want . . . they don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that . . . that doesn’t help them. That’s against their interests. That’s right. They don’t want people who are smart enough to sit around a kitchen table and think about how badly they’re getting fucked by a system that threw them overboard 30 fuckin' years ago. They don’t want that. You know what they want? They want obedient workers . . . Obedient workers, people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork. And just dumb enough to passively accept all these increasingly shittier jobs with the lower pay, the longer hours, the reduced benefits, the end of overtime and vanishing pension that disappears the minute you go to collect it, and now they’re coming for your Social Security money. They want your fuckin' retirement money. They want it back so they can give it to their criminal friends on Wall Street, and you know something? They’ll get it . . . they’ll get it all from you sooner or later cause they own this fuckin' place. It’s a big club and you ain't in it. You and I are not in The big club. By the way, it’s the same big club they use to beat you over the head with all day long when they tell you what to believe. All day long beating you over the head with their media telling you what to believe, what to think and what to buy. The table has tilted folks. The game is rigged and nobody seems to notice. Nobody seems to care. Good honest hard-working people . . . white collar, blue collar it doesn’t matter what color shirt you have on. Good honest hard-working people continue, these are people of modest means . . . continue to elect these rich cocksuckers who don’t give a fuck about you. They don’t give a fuck about you . . . they don’t give a fuck about you. They don’t care about you at all . . . at all . . . at all, and nobody seems to notice. Nobody seems to care. That’s what the owners count on. The fact that Americans will probably remain willfully ignorant of the big red, white and blue dick that’s being jammed up their assholes everyday, because the owners of this country know the truth. It’s called the American Dream cause you have to be asleep to believe it . . .” fish Regaeman Man

You just have to love my friend Bat. I do. And I agree with what she said. I'm betting that Trump, Buffett, Kerkorian, Turner, Johnson and Johnson , Dupont, and 3M own America. We just don't care unless we're housed in a cardboard box under a freeway somewhere. However, until something better comes along, I'll continue to give to the Red Cross, The Make A Wish Foundation, St. Judes, and the Humane Society. All victms of things beyond their control. The asshats in Washington can kiss me ass. I vote 'none of the above'. Hey, maybe I'll run for President myself! Sounds like a good gig to me.
scarlet
Posted: Sunday, July 15, 2012 2:21:15 PM

lies
Posted: Sunday, July 15, 2012 3:12:27 PM

racking wrote:
that moment when the underwire comes out of your bra and starts to dig into you GRRRRR

that really pisses me off!
littlemissbitch
Posted: Monday, July 16, 2012 9:20:46 AM

yapping fucking dogs.

and the underwire thing too.

littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
swingsameanstick
Posted: Monday, July 16, 2012 9:28:07 AM

Mondays!