Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Is one woman enough? Options · View
Posted: Friday, October 30, 2009 12:04:41 PM

Do you need more than one sexual partner at a time to keep you happy?
SensualDesires83
Posted: Friday, October 30, 2009 1:34:40 PM

Nope. One is enough for me. She knows how to please me and I know how to please her. As long as we have that bond, I don't need to look for more.

"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Kingtrucker
Posted: Friday, October 30, 2009 1:59:12 PM

One a time is plenty. Although more than one at a time can be fun from time to time, typically one is enough. (I am terrible at multi-tasking)
Posted: Friday, October 30, 2009 4:37:22 PM

One is enough except that we are so far apart right now that a mistress is starting to sound good. However, if i was back home this would not be the case.
Redwolf
Posted: Friday, October 30, 2009 4:58:11 PM

hell one is plenty for anyone

Carpe Diem

Red out
Primal
Posted: Friday, October 30, 2009 11:10:10 PM

I'm single right now, but when I am in a long term relationship I don't NEED more than one woman but if there were no law against it and the women were down for it, my fantasy would be to have multiple wives.

And no mormon jokes, I'm agnostic/atheist. I just love women and would be in heaven to have multiple partners who loved me.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
dernhelyu
Posted: Thursday, November 05, 2009 11:17:33 AM

One is never enough!
Mr_Sfstk8d
Posted: Thursday, November 05, 2009 2:28:29 PM

Being able to have a healthy and fulfilling intimate relationship long term with more than one partner is theoretically possible. But the difficulty in doing so is the very definition of the difference between impossible and impracticable. In short, I think it's only possible (practicable) to have one partner long term. That said, it IS possible for a couple to have long term Freinds With Benefits, but not easy.

Personally, I've never played more than one at a time even when just dating, but I imagine that must be really difficult.
Primal
Posted: Thursday, November 05, 2009 7:04:04 PM

It's not practical in real life but the thought of multiple lovers appeals to me happy1

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
DonAbdul
Posted: Monday, November 09, 2009 5:35:02 AM

Elaine wrote:
Do you need more than one sexual partner at a time to keep you happy?

Truth be told, "Variety is the spice of life", which is why I believe one woman with a variety of sexual tricks up her gorgeous n naughty sleeve is enough.icon_smile

Life is too short to waste it on drama. Have fun while you still can.
mercianknight
Posted: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 6:22:59 AM

Primal wrote:
It's not practical in real life but the thought of multiple lovers appeals to me happy1

Absolutely correct. One woman at a time, preferably a brunette in the morning and a blonde in the evening - LOL evil4

"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Catnip
Posted: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 4:16:24 AM

I'll let you in on a secret.
(Women don't need to be figured out.)
It all goes smothly if you watch their behaviour put down notes, then when you got it all figured out...
They change.

dirtyoleman
Posted: Friday, June 24, 2011 2:30:13 PM

The one I'm married to is for sure all I need, she is 17 yrs. younger than me. I hope that this old man is all she needs. That said, I still fantasize about others.
WorkAlone
Posted: Monday, June 27, 2011 9:02:12 AM

I very much prefer to put all my attention on one woman, as long as she's willing to give me the same in return. If I can get what I need, I'll happily give her everything in return and be fulfilled. If I'm getting short-changed, then it becomes very tempting to add others.

So, yes, one woman can be enough if she wants to be enough.
dan17
Posted: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 12:10:02 PM

I'm fine with one partner but i always dream on a threesome

mrgay
Posted: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 10:13:40 PM

I for one can never understand why any guy would want to burden himself with more than one woman, one alone is an headache
Posted: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 1:08:58 PM

I'm interpreting this question to mean in the bed at the same time. In which case, no, not really. If I'm in love I'm happy with one and can have great sex. I need at least two girls to make me truly satisfied though. I've yet to have three girls, but that would be nice!
Posted: Sunday, July 03, 2011 12:17:00 AM

One enough for me
bassguitarbubba
Posted: Sunday, July 03, 2011 3:50:31 AM

Have the same woman for 30 years. Early in our marriage we agreed to have a variety of sexual partners. It was almost like leading a second life. We finally agreed that it was too much strain on our marriage and we stopped. Well, we stopped the singular dating. We continued group and swapping. It worked better when we shared the experience together.
Marley11
Posted: Tuesday, July 05, 2011 10:46:19 PM

Well I'm a women & I assume I'm enough for him, if not I'd like to know where he gets the energy to keep up w/me & another one. I'm 10yrs younger than him @ at my peak so there's no way he could take on another one & keep me satisfied. Because if that ever stops happening we have a problem, then one man might not be enough for me! lol!

Seduction isn't making someone do what they don't want to do. Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already!
_mal_
Posted: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 2:32:26 AM

Historically, yes, I've typically just been with the person I'm with at the time. That being said, in the past some partners of mine have expressed the desire to have a more open relationship (not open as in "multiple lovers" but open as in "multiple sexual partners"). So, my opinion has changed on the matter.
overmykneenow
Posted: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 4:02:57 AM

See i love the idea of a threesome, but you just know that as soon as you get two women together they'll just start talking about shoes.

Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Posted: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 7:59:33 PM

Definitely only one woman for me. I have no interest in threesomes, and I have no interest in sharing my lover with someone else or being shared myself. One and only one for me.