Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

FEMALES, how would you like me to come onto you? Options · View
Posted: Wednesday, August 01, 2012 5:16:02 PM

just a quick, q&a, jw how most girls would like me to make my move
Shylass
Posted: Wednesday, August 01, 2012 5:46:14 PM

cj82kk wrote:
just a quick, q&a, jw how most girls would like me to make my move

Give me a gingerbread man and a Baileys, and I'll introduce you to all my single friends. flower

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
CleverFox
Posted: Wednesday, August 01, 2012 7:11:47 PM

Shylass wrote:

Give me a gingerbread man and a Baileys, and I'll introduce you to all my single friends. flower

Shylass, could I give you some Irish Mist instead of The Bailey's? I don't think the Irish Mist would be good with a gingerbread man but I am a ginger man.
littlemissbitch
Posted: Wednesday, August 01, 2012 9:17:22 PM

a) not in skinny jeans

b) be confident

c) be funny...making me laugh always opens the door.

littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Shylass
Posted: Wednesday, August 01, 2012 10:21:08 PM

CleverFox wrote:

Shylass, could I give you some Irish Mist instead of The Bailey's? I don't think the Irish Mist would be good with a gingerbread man but I am a ginger man.

I don't know what Irish Mist is, but if I can put it in a milkshake or coffee like Baileys and it's nommy, I'm all for it. It makes me giggly. drunken And nowt wrong with ginger men. Unless it's sunny and they forgot the sunscreen, in which case, they burn and go all ouchy. A bit like my cooking, actually...

By "come on to...", if that means a stranger going full-on "let's have sex a few minutes from now" type stuff, I'd HATE that. I like a lad who would be kind, tell me the crappest jokes he knows, and just have a giggle with me.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
asleep
Posted: Wednesday, August 01, 2012 10:37:04 PM

SHYLASS: You wrote:
By "come on to...", if that means a stranger going full-on "let's have sex a few minutes from now" type stuff, I'd HATE that. I like a lad who would be kind, tell me the crappest jokes he knows, and just have a giggle with me. [/color][/quote]

Come on now SHY...he's just...how's that expression again?...Oh yeah: "He's young, dumb and full of cum". Seriously though, LittleMissBitch started with some real advice. What she said is good...I'll lay out point #4 for you: slow down! SHYLASS is correct as usual in her answers.

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/exit-33-trust.aspx

Shylass
Posted: Wednesday, August 01, 2012 10:55:48 PM

asleep wrote:
SHYLASS: You wrote:
By "come on to...", if that means a stranger going full-on "let's have sex a few minutes from now" type stuff, I'd HATE that. I like a lad who would be kind, tell me the crappest jokes he knows, and just have a giggle with me. [/color]

Come on now SHY...he's just...how's that expression again?...Oh yeah: "He's young, dumb and full of cum". Seriously though, LittleMissBitch started with some real advice. What she said is good...I'll lay out point #4 for you: slow down! SHYLASS is correct as usual in her answers.

He's allowed to be young, dumb and full of cum, but not all lasses like it showered on them minutes after meeting. A lad with self control is wayyyy sexy, I reckon. Like, he could be bad, but he won't. love7 I'm much more inclined to be comfortable and friendly to a lad who's willing to take time to get to know me, rather than getting to know if I'll let him cop a feel. In fact, chances are, I'll want him to cop a feel much quicker if I think he's not trying to get into my pants instantly, like he has more to offer me than just his porridge gun which I'd probably never get to see again if he just wants a shag and nowt else.

Oh my god, I just typed "porridge gun" in a serious reply. It's nearly 6am and I haven't slept yet. I'm bowing out now!

brie
Posted: Wednesday, August 01, 2012 11:32:48 PM

Confidence would be nice to see. Also less creepy and more friendly.
scooter
Posted: Thursday, August 02, 2012 5:53:27 AM

I love young punks on dope,,,

Go ahead and come on 2 me, texting dude.
Give it your best shot.

scooterRegaeman Man
Dirty_D
Posted: Thursday, August 02, 2012 8:50:14 AM

1) everything chef k said

2) be a little witty. If the cleverest thing you can say is ahhhh wow you've got great tits, you'll be seeing my back next!

Nikki703
Posted: Thursday, August 02, 2012 12:30:46 PM

Please Dont!! If you have to ask for help then it Im sure it wont work!!LOL
MoonlightSerenity
Posted: Thursday, August 02, 2012 2:46:10 PM

Don't try, I won't notice either unless it''s blatantly obvious.

Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
CleverFox
Posted: Thursday, August 02, 2012 7:12:56 PM

Shylass wrote:

I don't know what Irish Mist is, but if I can put it in a milkshake or coffee like Baileys and it's nommy, I'm all for it. It makes me giggly. drunken And nowt wrong with ginger men. Unless it's sunny and they forgot the sunscreen, in which case, they burn and go all ouchy. A bit like my cooking, actually...

By "come on to...", if that means a stranger going full-on "let's have sex a few minutes from now" type stuff, I'd HATE that. I like a lad who would be kind, tell me the crappest jokes he knows, and just have a giggle with me.

Irish Mist is a scotch flavored with honey and herbs and tastes really good. I don't think it work with coffee and it might work with the right kind of milkshake. It does taste really good with cranberry juice. It also tastes good with tea.

I happen to be what is know among us gingers as a day walker. I am half Italian and I have very deep brown eyes. This means that I am able to tan and I don't burn right away. I work in construction so my arms are very tan, at least compared to my stomach.

As far as trying to get sex with somebody I have just met, when it did happen, I wasn't trying to make it happen, it just did.
blazestcyr
Posted: Friday, August 03, 2012 7:24:05 AM

make me laugh

my legs totally open for a guy who makes me laugh 24/7
Posted: Saturday, August 04, 2012 11:27:44 AM

Being polite and making me laugh would be a great start.
Appearing confident is always attractive.

Talk to ME not my boobs and don't ask me how big they are.
Unless you're shaking my hand, don't touch me within the first 5 minutes of talking to me.
Don't ask me if I fuck on the first date.
Don't ask me if I want to see your penis.

MssTreeNymph
Posted: Saturday, August 04, 2012 2:37:36 PM

1.) Be confident but don't be cocky. Every woman likes a man who knows what he wants and knows how to get it. Not some asshole that treats women like meat.

2.) Be interesting but don't be too self revealing. Make me want to know more about you. But that doesn't mean I want to hear about the time you and your buddies beat level 84 on street fighter.

3.) Don't be too flattering. Yes everyone likes compliments, but nobody likes a kiss ass.

4.) And lastly, but most importantly, make me laugh. Everyone knows that the way into woman's heart, and in between her legs, is a man that can make her smile, even if only for a second.