Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Your Figure? Options · View
CenterLine
Posted: Friday, August 17, 2012 12:11:22 PM

Funniest thread I've found in a good long while. I'd say its wandered off topic, but since it never really had one...

To officially stay on topic, though- Nuh-uh. On behalf of me and my female friends who act on lush through me vicariously.
AbigailThornton
Posted: Friday, August 17, 2012 1:19:31 PM

MidnightStar wrote:
Hi, Ladies...
What's up?

Share your figure with us...
Your Boobs Size, Ass...

Us? How many of you are there?

I would answer your question but I'm struggling to see the screen past my 46GG breasts...

Shylass
Posted: Friday, August 17, 2012 1:35:30 PM

CenterLine wrote:
Funniest thread I've found in a good long while. I'd say its wandered off topic, but since it never really had one...

To officially stay on topic, though- Nuh-uh. On behalf of me and my female friends who act on lush through me vicariously.

Do you know, a "Topic" in the UK is not always a subject. It's a chocolate bar of Extreeeeeeme Nommagey Goodness, and that's why I won't share my figure, because I single-handedly (arf arf) keep the chocolate bar industry in business. Some of us have one HELL of a Topical figure, and we can't be held responsible for the number of ripped trousers of the poor lads after sharing such a smorgasbord of numbers. I think we lasses should be congratulated for not sharing. Aren't we kind. sunny

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
monkey101
Posted: Friday, August 17, 2012 1:42:12 PM

hahaha shylass much like you i love topics too!!! and i bet ur figure is lovely!!
Shylass wrote:

Do you know, a "Topic" in the UK is not always a subject. It's a chocolate bar of Extreeeeeeme Nommagey Goodness, and that's why I won't share my figure, because I single-handedly (arf arf) keep the chocolate bar industry in business. Some of us have one HELL of a Topical figure, and we can't be held responsible for the number of ripped trousers of the poor lads after sharing such a smorgasbord of numbers. I think we lasses should be congratulated for not sharing. Aren't we kind. sunny

Shylass
Posted: Friday, August 17, 2012 1:46:50 PM

monkey101 wrote:
hahaha shylass much like you i love topics too!!! and i bet ur figure is lovely!!

You can come again (arf arf). Big Hugs

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
MidnightStar
Posted: Friday, August 17, 2012 2:34:28 PM

Really Funny evil4
Shylass
Posted: Friday, August 17, 2012 2:36:02 PM

MidnightStar wrote:
Really Funny evil4

Big Hugs sunny

Posted: Saturday, August 18, 2012 4:30:57 PM

Shylass wrote:

I used to be so addicted to Topics but somehow I stopped eating them. I ain't had any for ages. Gonna need to get to the shops and buy me one or six. Nomworthy goodness (as are you) Big Hugs
Dani
Posted: Saturday, August 18, 2012 4:32:32 PM

Gurlyboy wrote:

I used to be so addicted to Topics but somehow I stopped eating them. I ain't had any for ages. Gonna need to get to the shops and buy me one or six. Nomworthy goodness (as are you) Big Hugs

You've never called ME nomworthy goodness. crybaby

Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...

Posted: Saturday, August 18, 2012 4:42:44 PM

slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:

You've never called ME nomworthy goodness. crybaby

Don't cry, you ARE nomworthy goodness {} Big Hugs lemme nom you, to make up for it
Kitten86
Posted: Saturday, August 18, 2012 6:39:45 PM

breast 42-44 d cup ass fits in size 10 panties waist 22-24
1ball
Posted: Sunday, August 19, 2012 5:26:22 PM

Damn! this topic keeps coming back to food and I'm still trying to lose weight, Y'all are cruel.

My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
sprite
Posted: Monday, August 20, 2012 11:33:55 PM

naughtynurse wrote:
LOL... I've thought several different answers that vary from "try the search feature" to just listen to Shylass, she's got the right answers" to "Sprite, why does this nice asian salad taste a little different." They all come down to this. read a little, post a little , then ask questions.

instead of mandarin oranges, i put regular oranges in it. oh, and yeah, my special sauce with the secret ingredient, too *whistles*

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
J_Fae
Posted: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 12:08:26 AM

Oh ...LOL
Is someone making dresses for us?
I'll give you BBW..
1nympholes
Posted: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 12:13:58 AM

You Lush sisters have been much to nice to this jerk who most likely is well below average. Sounds like he is 12, now that I think about maybe he is 12.

The girl who started early at this game of sexual pleasure, This girl that never seems to get as much as she wants, at least from the right people. But now certainly the woman that will test all the paths of pleasure with you.
Phaypi
Posted: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 12:24:42 AM

:O I was reading this thread and it made absolutely no sense until the topic of topic came up! CHOCOLATE!!!

~Come, fall in love!~ ;)
candyflossbaby
Posted: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 7:08:06 AM

yeah....im not gunna share my actual size. i'd rather people know my personality than wot size i wear.

Just your friendly neighbourhood....erm.....ashleigh i guess :P
chgolf
Posted: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 8:32:08 AM

Size really doesn't matter ;0P
Jack_42
Posted: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 9:03:26 AM

keoloke
Posted: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 10:59:12 AM

Shylass wrote:

Oh, sorry to the guys? Not sorry to the gals, of whom you ask the question? Or did you mean sorry to people in general?

Is this some scientific study into the average sizes of female Lushies? Are you wanting to know what sizes to make a clothing product in? Do you get really hard when you see numbers written down with the corresponding body part next to it?

Were you hoping for sexy lasses to chat to, knowing which ones to approach by their measurements? Were you just thinking it might be an innocent conversation starter? Because there's better ways to go about doing that.

The answer (still modified so as to be as pleasant and kind as possible) is still no.

The replies on this topic are too funny lol. Man you got burned baaad.

Ouch lynched on lush by the gals

Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Shylass
Posted: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 12:11:27 PM

keoloke wrote:

The replies on this topic are too funny lol. Man you got burned baaad.

Ouch lynched on lush by the gals

I think he's handled it (arf arf) fairly well, though. sunny

Posted: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 1:15:23 PM

that is usually a taboo subject. One must be careful, very careful in asking about that. I am personally happy with a woman who is confident in herself