Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Which improvements or features would you like to see added? Options · View
Posted: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 7:52:36 PM

Shylass wrote:

What about the people who don't have sexy voices? Embarassed Can't it be something like, "Waffle Meister"? Not Blue Waffle, that's gross. I'd like "Waffle Meister", please. It sounds nommy. 675-lick

Ah but when you're reading a sexy story it's always, well... sexy. For the record I think your voice is sexy. Waffle Meister, I like that one, works for me.
tampmark122
Posted: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 8:02:22 PM

slideshow for viewing peoples pictures
Michael
Posted: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 2:01:41 PM

Tell someone how you feel, and let them hear you...

The ability to attach a mp3 file to an email.

At the moment we only gif, png or jpg image files can be uploaded.
Many of us would enjoy being able to send a personal sound bite to a friend...
and to hear them as well!

Or if not feasible, could we save a mp3 in the "image" files on our walls for friends to listen to?

scarlet
Posted: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 4:32:19 PM

FtLMale wrote:
Tell someone how you feel, and let them hear you...

The ability to attach a mp3 file to an email.

At the moment we may only gif, png or jpg image files can be uploaded.
Many of us would enjoy being able to send a personal sound bite to a friend...
and to hear them as well!

Or if not feasible, could we save a mp3 in the "image" files on our walls for friends to listen to?

Completely argee!!

But also on the same theme it would be really nice have the option to attach a word (etc) document to submit a story.
Michael
Posted: Thursday, July 19, 2012 5:10:06 AM

racking wrote:

Completely argee!!

But also on the same theme it would be really nice have the option to attach a word (etc) document to submit a story.

Rac, I could not agree more!

Posted: Friday, July 20, 2012 10:04:23 AM

Is there a way to reorder videos in your profile? It'd be useful if there was. I've been trying to think of how to reorder mine but have no clue.
VanGogh
Posted: Sunday, July 22, 2012 11:55:03 PM

Hi Gav

Not sure if this has been mentioned before .... but is there an option or availability to stop seeing friends activities?

ie - JoeBlow commented on JaneBlower's profile
ie - JoeBlow wrote on "how to fuck your lover in the ear"
etc

Maybe pic and chose who you get feeds from?

ie - Yes I want to see Buz's feed
ie - No I don't want to see JoeBlow's feed

(does this make sense?)

Thanks!

PA

A Milf series combined with Office Sex *fans face* .... The Secretary and The Student
starting with The Secretary and The Student - first part

Enjoy!!

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office

Shylass
Posted: Friday, August 10, 2012 7:22:20 PM

Can you please change the shape of the Lush cookies? That way, I can nom them instead of delete them. It's such a waste.

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Posted: Friday, August 10, 2012 8:10:21 PM

Can we have a hug button as well as a poke button or am I just being greedy?
perkynipples
Posted: Friday, August 10, 2012 9:17:26 PM

Gurlyboy wrote:
Can we have a hug button as well as a poke button or am I just being greedy?

I'd like a hug now and again. Sometimes the pokes leave bruises. :)

Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Posted: Saturday, August 11, 2012 5:12:47 PM

Noraj69 wrote:

I'd like a hug now and again. Sometimes the pokes leave bruises. :)

Looks like I've got some more bruises to kiss better.
perkynipples
Posted: Thursday, August 16, 2012 9:33:00 PM

Gurlyboy wrote:

Looks like I've got some more bruises to kiss better.

If I could come kiss them for you I would. You will just have to settle for a lot of long distance Big Hugs and kisses.

Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
gr8guy2
Posted: Thursday, August 16, 2012 10:57:58 PM

I would like to see an app for lushstories
mredd
Posted: Thursday, August 16, 2012 11:33:50 PM

It would be nice when an author has written a series of stories they can be grouped together in order. As it is they are either "Latest", "Most Popular", or "Most Viewed". Maybe have a tab named "Series"
WellMadeMale
Posted: Thursday, August 16, 2012 11:37:44 PM

Has anyone mentioned - scratch n sniff...yet?

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
mredd
Posted: Friday, August 17, 2012 12:04:43 AM

I was reading some of the reply's and a question was brought up about poems should not be allowed in the top story list. I don't think they should be limited from a top list. Maybe to appease every one you could make a top list for each category.
TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Friday, August 17, 2012 12:38:19 AM

WellMadeMale wrote:
Has anyone mentioned - scratch n sniff...yet?

I'm not sure the "Anal" stories category would go over as well dontknow

nicola
Posted: Friday, August 17, 2012 12:43:15 AM

gr8guy2 wrote:
I would like to see an app for lushstories

Our Android App was removed from Google Play, because it broke their terms and conditions for being "sexually explicit" apparently.

It's funny, there are still over 500 other "sexually explicit" story apps in their store, without any issues whatsoever.

Anyway, here's our Android App direct links:

http://www.lushstories.com/app/lushstories.apk = no avatars
http://www.lushstories.com/app/uncut/lushstories.apk = avatars included

Or from Mikandi’s Store here: http://link.mikandi.com/app?app_id=6023&referrer=779136
Posted: Friday, August 17, 2012 3:17:53 AM

I'd love to see the online message archive a little easier to navigate.

The little black boxes that you chat in "send online messages" is what I'm referring to. When you want to look back at something someone said, you go to mail and click online. But they are arranged in order of the last message first. If you've had a lot of conversations though, it may take some time to find something from days ago.

I would like to be able to click on a friend and have just their online messages come up. It will do that, but you have to search through all the messages to find the friend first. So just a link to it on your friends list would be nice.
Posted: Friday, August 17, 2012 1:54:06 PM

PersonalAssistant wrote:
Hi Gav

Not sure if this has been mentioned before .... but is there an option or availability to stop seeing friends activities?

ie - JoeBlow commented on JaneBlower's profile
ie - JoeBlow wrote on "how to fuck your lover in the ear"
etc

Maybe pic and chose who you get feeds from?

ie - Yes I want to see Buz's feed
ie - No I don't want to see JoeBlow's feed

(does this make sense?)

Thanks!

PA

Can't you do a soft block? I think that is supposed to stop their activity appearing in your feed?

EDIT:
Quote:
A soft block is where you block a member who is on your friends list, so that they remain your friend, but they cannot see you online and you do not get updates in your friends activity. To soft block a friend, go to your friends settings page and hover over their name and choose the Block option. Your friend will now appear in your friends list and your blocked list.

I hope that helps...
Posted: Friday, August 17, 2012 3:11:15 PM

I would like to see an option to add a book cover when submitting a story. The cover should naturally be consistent with the story line. Book covers drive traffic. I understand the legal issues and that sometimes 'royalty free' doesn't always mean free. But, I'm looking to drive readers to my story and a book cover can do that.
gav
Posted: Friday, August 17, 2012 9:40:36 PM

@mazza +1 for a great solution! we do not have an option to filter friends from your feed as yet, but that is a great was to achieve this Pour Wine
Shylass
Posted: Saturday, August 18, 2012 1:05:48 AM

I'd like to suggest a musical pop-up of Gav and Nicola dancing around like Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers, singing:

"Read the effing rules and announcements,
An important thing is that;
For your thread will be deleted
And you look an ignorant twat."

The pop-up will be triggered by somebody submitting a post that breaks the site rules and guidlines, and redirects them to the relevant page that shows them what they so obviously missed before.

I would like to suggest an added insult or ten on the end of it for habitual rule-breakers and people who reply to such threads after the rule break has already been pointed out in a previous post.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Posted: Saturday, August 18, 2012 10:23:20 AM

gav wrote:
@mazza +1 for a great solution! we do not have an option to filter friends from your feed as yet, but that is a great was to achieve this Pour Wine

Do I get a badge or something?

angel7

Only kidding :)
Posted: Sunday, August 19, 2012 6:28:47 PM

I know this has been suggested before (well I think it has) but it'd be great if the delete account button had a section of it's own so that it wasn't clicked on by accident. At the moment it's too close to the edit forum signature bit, which I'm sure a lot of people do on a regular basis, I know I do and I'm always paranoid about hitting the delete button. Having never actually clicked on the delete account bit, even accidentally, I have no clue as to whether it comes up with a prompt asking if you're sure but I still think it'd be a good option to have it as far away from all the other options as possible, to ensure people don't click on it accidentally. Ooh, bit of a ramble-fest there, sorry!
Shylass
Posted: Sunday, August 19, 2012 7:56:23 PM

I'd also like (aside from the pop-up) the option to be able to send a message to the mods on submission or re-submission of an edited story, to explain anything I might need to. For instance, if I'm simply changing a spelling mistake, why make them trawl through the whole thingy just to try and work it out? If I could tell them, it would be easier for all concerned. Sure, they'd have to make sure I didn't change a huge chunk and have things that break the site rules, but it would make it easier, surely?

I could add a note into the beginning, and hope that they delete it, but I think that's being presumptuous, and they have to then remember to delete that bit. I could also say if I wasn't sure which category a first-time submission would fit into, and ask for help. You can't PM, because you don't know who will pick the story up.

So I don't know if it's possible, but it would be extremely handy. Big Hugs

magnificent1rascal
Posted: Sunday, August 19, 2012 9:05:02 PM

Shylass wrote:
I'd also like (aside from the pop-up) the option to be able to send a message to the mods on submission or re-submission of an edited story, to explain anything I might need to. For instance, if I'm simply changing a spelling mistake, why make them trawl through the whole thingy just to try and work it out? If I could tell them, it would be easier for all concerned. Sure, they'd have to make sure I didn't change a huge chunk and have things that break the site rules, but it would make it easier, surely?

I could add a note into the beginning, and hope that they delete it, but I think that's being presumptuous, and they have to then remember to delete that bit. I could also say if I wasn't sure which category a first-time submission would fit into, and ask for help. You can't PM, because you don't know who will pick the story up.

I have been asking for this for seven months, Daisy.

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postsm638481_Which-improvements-or-features-would-you-like-to-see-added.aspx#638481

Although I would really like to see this feature added, if it gets implemented as soon as someone else requests it — as the "read later" queue did — I'm going to start getting a complex. confused5

Maggie Rascal
Shylass
Posted: Sunday, August 19, 2012 10:02:38 PM

magnificent1rascal wrote:

I have been asking for this for seven months, Daisy.

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postsm638481_Which-improvements-or-features-would-you-like-to-see-added.aspx#638481

Although I would really like to see this feature added, if it gets implemented as soon as someone else requests it — as the "read later" queue did — I'm going to start getting a complex. confused5

Aw, lovely lass. Hugs I don't think it's you, I think it's more likely certain people don't like being nagged, and more than one person saying a thing often feels like nagging. You just started the ball rolling. sunny

nicola
Posted: Sunday, August 19, 2012 10:17:04 PM

Shylass wrote:

You're probably not aware of this, but all changes you make to your stories are highlighted for the story mods, so this would be a little superfluous. A moderator only has to skim through to see the highlighted bits, and then it gets processed quickly. We don't have to double handle that way.
jacobport
Posted: Monday, August 20, 2012 6:16:03 AM

Now this might have already been asked or requested..... but how about an inbox message directing us to a photo that received a comment?

"Sometimes you have to believe in someone else's belief in you before the belief in yourself kicks in" ~Les Brown