Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

his royal nudeness...dirty harry...how much privacy are we allowed? Options · View
blazestcyr
Posted: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 11:49:33 AM

how invasive have we become as a society to take pictures through windows or as guests in a private house?

I myself skinny dip all the time

So i ask you with all the cell's & papparazzi

Why are people allowed to do this?

& why is it such a big deal.....the body is beautiful

I believe that we should have rights as citizens to protect ourselves....

ps i acutally LIKE dirty harry better now
hamz
Posted: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 3:13:30 PM

Totally agree with you! Everyone has a right to their privacy!
If only more & more people think like us, the paparazzi business will hopefully decline ...
Go Harry go !! 3601

MrNudiePants
Posted: Thursday, August 23, 2012 6:38:47 AM

blazestcyr wrote:
how invasive have we become as a society to take pictures through windows or as guests in a private house?

I myself skinny dip all the time

So i ask you with all the cell's & papparazzi

Why are people allowed to do this?

& why is it such a big deal.....the body is beautiful

I believe that we should have rights as citizens to protect ourselves....

ps i acutally LIKE dirt harry better now

I think everybody has some moments in their life that should remain private, and some that can be made public with no fear or trepidation. It's one flaw in our society that people are fascinated by celebrity, and are willing to blur the lines between public and private to satisfy their curiosity. It's the price celebrities pay for their fame. I mean, nobody would give a thin dime to see photos of MY private strip-billiards game.

Personally, I agree with you, when you write that the body is a beautiful object and nobody should be ashamed to show theirs off. Especially if you're as young and fit as you and the young Prince are.

davie
Posted: Thursday, August 23, 2012 8:44:55 AM

Prince Harry is not some celebrity whom the paparazzi chase. He is a member of the British Royal Family for which we, the taxpayer pay for. How much did his latest escapade cost and who will pay for it and his security staff. I suppose this is better than his last escapade in which he paraded around in a nazi uniform.

Personally I do not care what he gets up to but the UK taxpayer should not be expected to pay for it.

curvygalore
Posted: Thursday, August 23, 2012 10:50:53 AM

I would totally agree with Davie that Prince Harry is not a celebrity, however hounded he might be by paparazzi. However although taxpayers pay for his role as a royal he was not not on public duty, but on a private holiday when the photos were taken, so effectively off-duty. Although the tabloids seem to be taking a salaciously moral upper hand (as such!), historically speaking, his great uncles had much wilder escapades but these were not reported due to a much more deferential attitude to aristocracy. It could be argued that an over-reverential attitude may have gone too far in the other direction in a century or so! Prince Harry is a single man and hurting no one by antics that may seem normal for any lads singles holiday (if they were rich and got very lucky!).

As others here have noted, this is an issue of privacy, and it seems horribly invasive that lurking paparazzi or those 'friends' that were in the room with him may have taken photos to sell for profit. Disloyalty and greed are a lot more ugly than a naked body, especially such a toothsome example!
blazestcyr
Posted: Thursday, August 23, 2012 10:59:01 AM

i so agree with all of you.../& huge ty for posting!!! mwah!!!

but the royals do create tourism as we silly americans do not have them...we just eat it up...the royal wedding was huge here

he was at a private party

i believe he has a right to privacy....

state or formal occasions...he must behave as YOU all pay for that

private vacations....are private.. besides what happened to "what happens in vegas stay there??poor vegas...lmao..it is a lie!!!!

but alas if that were true then our silly congressmen would have to...also
Buz
Posted: Thursday, August 23, 2012 8:18:29 PM

Harry would've had an awesome time at one of my college fraternity parties!

Posted: Friday, August 24, 2012 6:32:27 PM

Buz wrote:
Harry would've had an awesome time at one of my college fraternity parties!

Right?! I was just thinking that myself. College was the shits and he would fit right in. Stuff like that is the norm.
blazestcyr
Posted: Friday, August 24, 2012 7:10:09 PM

lmao he would be MR GREEK!!!!...

can you all believe this is STILL news???

plus those hags are still trying to sell his pics...that should be against the law...it is HIS body
ArtMan
Posted: Saturday, August 25, 2012 11:57:32 AM

This is just another example of how unprofessional the news media is. What a waste of air time and print space. That isn't even worth blogging about.

You are invited to read Passionate Danger, Part II, a story collaboration by Kim and ArtMan.
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/passionate-danger-part-ii.aspx

WellMadeMale
Posted: Saturday, August 25, 2012 12:07:20 PM

ArtMan wrote:
This is just another example of how unprofessional the news media is. What a waste of air time and print space. That isn't even worth blogging about.

It's as crucially important as who's going to win, Dancing With The Stars, Art. Don't be such a party-pooper. The majority needs to know everything about everybody all the time.

No matter how trivial. Speaking of which... what did you have for breakfast this morning? Were you nude while eating?

We Twitterers gotta know these things.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
ramrod32784
Posted: Saturday, August 25, 2012 3:00:48 PM

Who cares leave him alone go back and worry about which young celebrrity girl gets pregnant instead and make it so attractiv to all the young girls that they want to do it too
blazestcyr
Posted: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 6:03:42 AM

lmao where is la lohan lately....y'all crack me up :)

Milik_Redman
Posted: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 6:49:36 AM

Sadly, the press would not bother invading the privacy of the famous if we the people did not clamor for every dirty tidbit. We pay for this indignity with our 30 pieces of silver every time we buy a tabloid or tune into a TMZ like show. The shame is ours and ours alone

β€œIt is a great thing to know your vices.”
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

My Editors Choice Award Winning Stories.

blazestcyr
Posted: Thursday, August 30, 2012 6:32:24 AM

wise wise words milik....wise....we are a product of our own obsessiveness.....
SITTING
Posted: Thursday, August 30, 2012 8:21:04 AM

I love Harry because he's so normal! At least he's a relateable prince! Yes, he has a right to privacy but the photos, well it's not like they've made anyone think any WORSE of him.
elitfromnorth
Posted: Saturday, September 01, 2012 7:58:28 AM

A couple of months ago a journalist in the third biggest newspaper in Norway wrote an article on the webnews about how she was shocked that one of the oil companies had hired a company to do a survey and see which journalists were most positive to their company. Basically they did this so that when they invited journalists for their press conference odds were better that they would get positive press. I couldn't help but comment. The media today is all about headlines, twisting words and doing what they can to make it a scandal. There are more serious stuff being published in childrens books than in the newspapers today. The journalists are whoring themselves out to sell more, not to enlighten. Taking pictures from a private party just shows once again what a bunch of useless whores the journalists are today. I have no respect for them left. This is why I prefer the national channel here that gets all it's money from the government and us taxpayers. At least in that house it's more about enlightening, and not so much about tabloid.

"It's at that point you realise Lady Luck is actually a hooker, and you're fresh out of cash."
Ruthie
Posted: Saturday, September 01, 2012 11:33:00 PM

Prince Harry, like the rest of the royal family of the UK, is a parasite. There is no reason to have royalty or an aristocracy. The idea of people born to rule is absolute bullshit. Queen Elizabeth and her children and grandchildren are living off the sweat of their people. They haven't earned anything. Their only job is to walk around and be royal. None of them deserve any privacy. If they want privacy let them renounce their royal titles and give back the money that the people of the UK are taxed to support them.

I can't imagine why people are so fascinated with this family of blood suckers. Every stitch of clothes that they own was paid for with someone else's labor, they should all go naked all the time. Especially Harry.
blazestcyr
Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 7:26:42 AM

i do think a lot of so called journalist do look for smut stories & recite utter crap to us all so awesome comment elit!

i like harry too ...sitting..he makes the family real..to me

i also think the royal family contributes to the UK economy through tourism coops..but i also agree that most of their $$$ does not belong to them..but the people....

great posts & a ty for all who shared your views.xxxx
WellMadeMale
Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 7:39:55 AM

CoopsRuthie wrote:
Prince Harry, like the rest of the royal family of the UK, is a parasite. There is no reason to have royalty or an aristocracy. The idea of people born to rule is absolute bullshit. Queen Elizabeth and her children and grandchildren are living off the sweat of their people. They haven't earned anything. Their only job is to walk around and be royal. None of them deserve any privacy. If they want privacy let them renounce their royal titles and give back the money that the people of the UK are taxed to support them.

I can't imagine why people are so fascinated with this family of blood suckers.

thumbup

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
Posted: Thursday, September 06, 2012 6:20:45 AM

I can't help but really like Harry. The rebel royal is cool.
blazestcyr
Posted: Thursday, September 06, 2012 6:32:05 AM

i like him too...he seems just like a mate who you would like to hang out with :)
Posted: Thursday, September 06, 2012 8:41:39 AM

blazestcyr wrote:
i like him too...he seems just like a mate who you would like to hang out with :)

Yeah I think that too, he comes across as the kind of guy you could go out for a few beers with and have a really good night. He seems to be the royal thatscones acrosss most grounded and normal. He reminds me a lot of his aunt Margret in that sense.
Americanheart
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 2:09:50 PM

just let him be