Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Have an opinion? Options · View
CenterLine
Posted: Thursday, August 23, 2012 4:21:20 PM

How many women here have a strong opinion on "titty-fucking"? I'm sure there's a more delicate way to put that, but I'm feeling lazy and that's the phrase that was used in the conversation which sparked my interest in the matter. Is there a significant population of women who enjoy it? I know of at least one woman who does, but that's an awfully small sample size. I've never felt particularly compelled by it- not weirded out, mind you, just not overwhelmed by the urge. I'm curious if it's enjoyable for women at all.
blazestcyr
Posted: Thursday, August 23, 2012 7:14:02 PM

love it...LOVE it...i..whew...well i love my assets so i assume y'all would like to put mr dick there too :)
MarlaDawn47
Posted: Thursday, August 23, 2012 7:28:46 PM

LOL...Blaze, how did I know you would answer that way. Well that is my answer too. I love it as something a little different and sexy to do and the men seem to love it. I kinda like the mess it makes too. LOL!
littlemissbitch
Posted: Thursday, August 23, 2012 9:08:16 PM

i like it too :)

littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
SweetPenny
Posted: Thursday, August 23, 2012 9:11:54 PM

It's a fun thing to do every once in while, particularly if a certain part of me is out of commission.
1nympholes
Posted: Friday, August 24, 2012 12:24:14 AM

I have an opinion on just about everything!

This is one I will pass on comment and participation.

The girl who started early at this game of sexual pleasure, This girl that never seems to get as much as she wants, at least from the right people. But now certainly the woman that will test all the paths of pleasure with you.
CenterLine
Posted: Friday, August 24, 2012 2:00:35 PM

I think it's funny that i got overwhelmingly more positive responses here than where I asked the guys. It's nice to get a stereotype-reversing surprise every now and then.
Nikki703
Posted: Friday, August 24, 2012 2:07:22 PM

I dont mind it but I cant say it is my favorite. If I am with a guy who wants to titty fuck me then by all means I will do it. But to be honest it really doesnt do anything for me. I do enjoy when he cums and shoots in on my neck (who doesnt love a pearl necklace, LOL) and face and if he is big enough where I can get the head into my mouth as he is "Fucking" me than that makes it more enjoyable too.

I guess it can be a nice break too if we are having a marathon fuck session since I really dont have to do anything except squeeze my boobs together!
1Zratedgal
Posted: Friday, August 24, 2012 2:12:45 PM

I Believe I am in the same group as Blaze and Marla here...

My opinion is that when guys have the opportunity to do it with breasty women like us, They really enjoy it!
It may be only a Boob man's desire but I certainly like doing it for nearly any guy.
It's amazing how even non-boob hounds can be with their dicks wrapped in soft warm boob flesh!
And Like Blaze and Marla stated, the messy results afterwards is our reward for a job well done!

My opinion? Just look at my profile!

Kisses!

Steph