Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Doing it right, her clitoris Options · View
Posted: Friday, August 24, 2012 1:58:59 PM

I want to do it right and have been doing it for so long but I've never seemed to make my wife reach an orgasm, now that this venue is in front of me, and I'm not sure I can embarrasse myself too much, someone help with some tips...
first thing, either her clitoris is small or I'm very bad, but I never see it come out when I stimulate her. When we make love, she cums multiple times. Probably in spite of me and not because of me. So that seems to work well.

Would love to be a complete package for her.

Where is the spell checker???
Ibrahman
Posted: Saturday, August 25, 2012 10:55:30 AM

dave1964 wrote:
I want to do it right and have been doing it for so long but I've never seemed to make my wife reach an orgasm, now that this venue is in front of me, and I'm not sure I can embarrasse myself too much, someone help with some tips...
first thing, either her clitoris is small or I'm very bad, but I never see it come out when I stimulate her. When we make love, she cums multiple times. Probably in spite of me and not because of me. So that seems to work well.

Sounds like you're doing a great job if she cums multiple times during sex! Small clits can feel as good as large ones maybe she just has a small clit. If she responds to vibrators, I'd make her cum with that then finish off with penetration. My fiancee didn't have clitoral orgasms until I finally tried a vibrator. Now I find that she has better vaginal orgasms after I first give her a clitoral orgasm with the vibe. It's good to keep your woman satisfied that's for sure! thumbup

After Devi performed penance for a long time according to the instructions of Gautama, Mahadeva finally appeared before
Her and said that He would grant Her whatever boon she asked for. With great respect Devi prayed that She should
become half of Siva Himself saying, “I cannot live any longer with a separate body, for if separate, I may make another
mistake like this and then shall have to undergo all the hardships of penance and suffer the pangs of separation”.

Parameswara therefore acceded to Her request and so united with Her as ARDHANAREESWARA (the Lord with a halffemale
form). This is how Amba, the Mother of the universe, became one half of Siva.
1Zratedgal
Posted: Saturday, August 25, 2012 11:11:48 AM

The fact that you are asking shows your desire to please her. That says a lot!
You may be overthinking this a bit as some women are more vaginal than clitoral.
Not all women are able to be completely sexually stimulated to climax by a direct clitoral action.
Some physiological differences can be the difference between arousing and triggering her to a complete climax.
There are other ways to approach this and experiment too.

I like to have mine lightly flicked and licked to start.
After some slight fingering and stroking, some suckling and light nibbling gets me more aroused.
If a person is patient and takes their time and not with a lot of direct contact, but a little attention then leaving it alone, it helps build up the tension and arousal more!

Kisses!

Steph
Shylass
Posted: Saturday, August 25, 2012 11:13:54 AM

dave1964 wrote:

I'm confused. Do you mean you can help her orgasm by penetration, but not simply using her clitoris?

Like Ibrahman says, she may just have a small clitoris (some of us do, you know). Why not ask her to show you how she likes it? Get her to guide your fingers, or softly use your tongue to explore and get used to how she feels there from a much closer perspective.

If I was her, I would want to know your worries and why. Then have fun sharing together. I think it may be a case of exploring and experimenting. By all means, try some toys, but I'd recommend just getting stuck in (so to speak) and trying things out.

I wrote a story which may or may not help on how to give a virgin an orgasm in less than a minute. It takes into account that we're all different, and you have to find what works for you both. She might even be too sensitive there.

I will PM you the link, but I suggest talking and experimenting. She's a very lucky lady to have you!

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
1Zratedgal
Posted: Saturday, August 25, 2012 11:19:59 AM

Shylass is definitely right about talking to her about it!
It is something I completely left out.
Discussing your thoughts and desires to please her will be more of a turn on for the two of you!
It may lead to more fun and experimentation that opens new pleasures for the two of you!

I would also suggest the two of you look into some different toys and things to experience and try!

Sex is never ending. Be open to doing different things and trying anything that feels good between the two of you!
That is the way to grow together sexually!

Kisses!

Steph
WellMadeMale
Posted: Saturday, August 25, 2012 12:42:45 PM

dave1964 wrote:

It's always activ (like now, I left off the e) and you'll notice the 'word' is underlined with a squiggly line. It is telling you something is amiss. It's up to you to figure out how to fix it.

This is a writing site after all. evil4

Come'on Dave, kick that editor gene into gear.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
Shylass
Posted: Saturday, August 25, 2012 12:47:14 PM

WellMadeMale wrote:

Come'on Dave, kick that editor gene into gear.

Poor old Gene. Even editors need a day off now and again. coffee

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Posted: Saturday, August 25, 2012 3:14:00 PM

dave1964 wrote:

well it sounds like u r a very good lover.....and i don't think that it is that you are bad at oral.....i believe that she just responds more to vaginal penetration. So that being said.....maybe try sliding ur tongue into her pussy...tongue fucking her while you stimuate her clit. Also a lot of guys just lick....but a sucking motion feels like 10 times better!