Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

partner cheating on you Options · View
Posted: Monday, July 16, 2012 3:27:33 AM

Has your partner ever cheated on you? If yes, how did you deal with the situation?
PsyVampire
Posted: Monday, July 23, 2012 12:43:13 PM

Yes, I have, and it blows. I dumped him, and vowed to be single for 3 mounths, I did, and i got over it.
It hurts, but things get better.
stelmaria
Posted: Monday, September 03, 2012 6:52:20 AM

I dumped her. End of story.

CenterLine
Posted: Monday, September 03, 2012 3:37:26 PM

No. Can I ask what's up with the question? It just seems a little bit simplistic, for bringing up something quite so unpleasant. Not offended, just curious.
CountryCutie101
Posted: Monday, September 03, 2012 8:13:28 PM

yes i have, I cried, yelled, Dumped his ass, smacked him across the face (it felt sooo good, I am not the violent type lol). THHENNN.. I took a long shower and then
I sat with my best friend, in pjs, ate brownies and ice cream, drank a lot of alcohol, cried, she whiped my tears and got over it. Best friends are amazing. :)

Me and the guy dated for five years. I havent gone back since.

Love Always,
Country Cutie
Dani
Posted: Monday, September 03, 2012 9:51:04 PM

Yes. And I went back and forth between anger and hurt. But mostly the anger was just a mere distraction from the hurt. It sucks. Of course your friends support you and tell you how much of a dick he was and that he didn't deserve you, but it doesn't make it hurt any less. And it doesn't make you stop blaming yourself. And oddly enough, I didn't want revenge. I wouldn't wish that type of pain on anyone. Everyone handles it differently. But I was able to pick up the pieces and move on. Some people never reach that point, which is very unfortunate.

Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...

TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Monday, September 03, 2012 9:59:41 PM

Yup.
I was recently married when she called and I answered the phone.
She got very upset with me because SHE was his girlfriend and who was I answering the phone.
Once we established that I was his WIFE, she shut up long enough for me to hang up the phone on her.
I had every single one of his belongings sitting outside on the lawn when he got home.
He had been seeing her almost as long as we'd been married.
The divorce papers were signed a week later. That's how I dealt with it.

BelleduJour
Posted: Wednesday, September 05, 2012 10:07:31 AM

I've never had partners cheat on me - or at least I didn't know about it. Having said that, deep in the middle of a very unfulfilling marriage, my ex husband once gave me permission to have an affair as long as I came home to him every night. I didn't know if I should hug him or slap him. As difficult as it was, I chose not to cheat and disrespect my husband and our marriage and ultimately ended it all together shortly afterward.

Posted: Wednesday, September 05, 2012 11:30:54 AM

Yes,.my ex husband cheated on, me on our second anniversary. At first I was hurt and mad, but I am not the type to walk away so I gave him a chance to make things right... He wouldn't give up his girlfriend, so I moved out of our home. It hurt like hell and I went through every emotion in the book... What's wrong with me? Why can't I keep my husband? after many drunken nights and some random sex, I figured out out had nothing to do with me.. I still have a hard time giving my trust to people.... After I saw a lawyer and started the divorce papers, he begged for forgiveness... Too little too late...
candyflossbaby
Posted: Wednesday, September 05, 2012 11:47:04 AM

I pretty certain my ex cheated on me with a girl he worked with, we broke up and he went straight to her 2 days later...never found out the truth for definate but he certainly blew every chance of getting me back..
I hate cheaters, if yr not happy then just leave and move on. Just no need to strain a relationship by acting stupid.

Just your friendly neighbourhood....erm.....ashleigh i guess :P
Budlee
Posted: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 9:30:12 AM

I've not been cheated on to my knowledge. I hope that it never happens.
MysteryBaby
Posted: Tuesday, September 03, 2013 9:07:23 PM

Yes my girlfriend of two years, I came home from work and she was in MY bed with a man, she was like its not what it looks like baby, and I started crying and told her to get her stuff and get out of my house, I called my sister and she hugged me and got ,e ice cream and alcohol and we sat together and talked and I cried and she assured me everything would be okay :) let's just say sisters can heal everything :) Haven't talked to my Ex since

Bite Me and make it hard <3