Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Full bore bullshit now in the GOP Options · View
WellMadeMale
Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 8:34:41 AM

She wrote:

laughing9 this is the reason why I am stalking your posts! Too funny!

I'll be here all week, don't forget to tip your wait staff.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
WellMadeMale
Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 8:39:19 AM

Ryan can't make a speech that is even borderline honest...and Romney's campaign has resorted to pilfering network broadcasting without asking permission first.

And they all are co-opting songs from popular artists without getting permission from those artists in advance.

Hell, if any of us common folk did that, we'd be hauled into court for copyright abuse, and probably be forced into bankruptcy to defend ourselves.

Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 9:42:41 AM

ok first off i can voice my opinion as a American i still have that right maybe not in 4 years if the devil in the white house has anything to say about it,but for right now.....i compare obama to hitler and stalin only because all 3 of them are shaddy and very scary remember monsters dont really look like monsters!!! i am from IL and that bastard in the white house has done nothing for are state he used his seat to run for pres. fuck IL and he did boy he did....i see him as self absorbed for some fucked up reson at the time the mayor of Chicago wanted him and his brain dead wife to tell the olympic comittee why the 2016 olympics should be in Chicago they both just talked about them selfs as if they were more important then what the mayor was trying to get.....as for KaleeMN fuck you cunt such a stupid little girl!! try reading into my commit here i'll spell it out for you seeing that your so fucking stupid....obama is a monster....BITCH!!!!!! as for you coopsruthie first off what a fucked up name....second if your going to say your straight then you dont go around eating pussy fucking loser!!!!!
jollylolly
Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 9:57:04 AM

Whoa, I'm completely gobsmacked by your rant lesmiz44! First time on lush I have read such hateful gibberish.
WellMadeMale
Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 10:06:25 AM

lesmiz44 wrote:
ok first off i can voice my opinion as a American

LadyX
Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 11:34:11 AM

lesmiz44 wrote:
ok first off i can voice my opinion as a American i still have that right maybe not in 4 years if the devil in the white house has anything to say about it,but for right now.....i compare obama to hitler and stalin only because all 3 of them are shaddy and very scary remember monsters dont really look like monsters!!! i am from IL and that bastard in the white house has done nothing for are state he used his seat to run for pres. fuck IL and he did boy he did....i see him as self absorbed for some fucked up reson at the time the mayor of Chicago wanted him and his brain dead wife to tell the olympic comittee why the 2016 olympics should be in Chicago they both just talked about them selfs as if they were more important then what the mayor was trying to get.....as for KaleeMN fuck you cunt such a stupid little girl!! try reading into my commit here i'll spell it out for you seeing that your so fucking stupid....obama is a monster....BITCH!!!!!! as for you coopsruthie first off what a fucked up name....second if your going to say your straight then you dont go around eating pussy fucking loser!!!!!

Please check your inbox. This is not acceptable here.
Ruthie
Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 12:09:37 PM

lesmiz44 wrote:

You seriously need to seek help. They can do wonders with medication these days. You don't have to continue to suffer from mental illness. You can start by talking to your primary care doctor. He or she can help you find a suitable mental health professional.
Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 12:51:10 PM

First of LadyX We as Americians have the right to speak our minds. Second, I served this great nation while you were swimming in your dads sack, and will saw what I want when and where I want. Obama was the biggest mistake this ever made. Skin tone is a poor reason to vote for someone.
She
Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 1:11:10 PM

hardtodrop wrote:
First of LadyX We as Americians have the right to speak our minds. Second, I served this great nation while you were swimming in your dads sack, and will saw what I want when and where I want. Obama was the biggest mistake this ever made. Skin tone is a poor reason to vote for someone.

Yea, yea..you Americans have right to speak your mind, of course you do is 21.century and you live in a modern world so get over it already, second, only because you are grandpa doesn't necessarily mean that you have wisdom and edge of most people here and thirdly Think Tank was created for us, so we can express our thoughts, however we in this century have to behave. I, personally sad more than few shity things about religion, priests and Republicans and managed to get out without Thread Mediator warning.
It's easy, it's not what you are saying but how.
LadyX
Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 1:59:42 PM

hardtodrop wrote:

You're absolutely right on all counts, hardtodrop. Though US Constitutional rights really have nothing to do with a privately-owned website. Nevertheless, different opinions are absolutely welcome. What's not welcome, regardless of nationality, are name-calling diatribes against other members. That's the reason I stepped in, and that's what we're not going to have. Good-natured ribbing, even heated disagreement, are welcome. But dropping b- and f-bombs on each other is not. Speak your mind, but do it with basic respect to each other. Please reference our site guidelines if you have further questions about what is and is not appropriate here.

And thanks for your service! icon_smile
elitfromnorth
Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 2:11:13 PM

lesmiz44 wrote:

I suggest you find a historybook that haven't been written by the all knowing Sarah Palin and Glenn Back so you have an idea of what Stalin and Hitler actually did, because right now it doesn't seem like you have a fucking clue about their political ideology since you're mentioning a democratic elected president with two guys who gave orders to start three of the worst mass murders in history. You might be a nice girl, but when you do that you just come off as someone who have no clue what they're talking about.

And you are right to voice your opinion, but it comes with restrictions, moral standards and on private websites like this; it's also up to what the site owner will allow. Your 1st ammendment and freedom of speech is worth fuck all in here.

So please, stop comparing Obama to the devil. I'm not saying it because I'm offended, I'm saying it because it makes you look like an idiot.

"It's at that point you realise Lady Luck is actually a hooker, and you're fresh out of cash."
eiffel2007
Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 5:22:40 PM

lesmiz44 wrote:

Every now and then I read posts like this and weep that people died in order to give you the vote. They must be turning in their graves

eiffel2007
Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 5:24:50 PM

hardtodrop wrote:
Skin tone is a poor reason to vote for someone.

And an even poorer reason for not voting for someone

KayleeMN
Posted: Thursday, September 06, 2012 3:53:21 PM

I guess I learned a lesson here. I finally got up my courage to post a reply and you can all see what happened. What is it in these people that fuels such hatered and vitriol? Lezz acts like she/he hates Hitler as "a monster" but the nasty attacks he/she makes on people who disagree with her/him is exactly the type of things that Hitler's brown shirts did to bring "the monster" to power. If the United States ever really elects a monster to power, it will be because of people like Lezz.

Well, Lezz, congratulations! This is only my second post and it will be my last. I visit lush to have some fun and your attack on me and others certainly wasn't fun. Your bullying, brutish behavior has silenced this voice. I may well delete my account.

God Bless the United States of America and protect us from people like you.
Posted: Thursday, September 06, 2012 5:14:32 PM

"The only difference between a liberal and a conservative is that a conservative dresses better." -Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
JessicaX
Posted: Thursday, September 06, 2012 5:25:22 PM

hello2 This will, perhaps, settle the discussion...

RobinMaxwell760
Posted: Saturday, September 08, 2012 12:29:31 AM

JessicaX wrote:
hello2 This will, perhaps, settle the discussion...

Nope...it didn't.

"I understand that 'Shit happens'! I don't under stand why I have to be under it when it does!!!"
RM
WellMadeMale
Posted: Saturday, September 08, 2012 5:03:03 AM

Craig1967 wrote:
"The only difference between a liberal and a conservative is that a conservative dresses better." -Gabriel Garcia Marquez.

'There's a world of difference between progressive liberals and regressive conservatives, for starters...the latter, you can smell coming like a walking garbage dump' - Debonair Rogue

ilike2watch
Posted: Sunday, November 10, 2013 4:46:01 AM

Maggiecat wrote:

Third time's a charm. I have read a number of articles suggesting he will have at least a Third term.
viking55
Posted: Sunday, November 10, 2013 7:32:05 AM

Scary thought isn't it! For a guy who was going to cut the debt in half how much more can this country withstand? We most definitely be at least 20 trillion in debt after his second term. Is that what he means when he talks about doubling down? I do believe it was about 10 trillion when he took over. I am quite sure we can think of a lot of excuses his community is good at that. Just hope he would except responsibility and show he cares about this country and what we leave are children!
Monocle
Posted: Sunday, November 10, 2013 11:26:22 AM

viking55 wrote:
Scary thought isn't it! For a guy who was going to cut the debt in half how much more can this country withstand? We most definitely be at least 20 trillion in debt after his second term. Is that what he means when he talks about doubling down? I do believe it was about 10 trillion when he took over. I am quite sure we can think of a lot of excuses his community is good at that. Just hope he would except responsibility and show he cares about this country and what we leave are children!

How dare he wreck the economy and nearly collapse the banking system _months_ before he was even elected. Clearly all his fault. Viking, your perspective is as whacked as lesmiz44's.
DLizze
Posted: Sunday, November 10, 2013 8:48:02 PM

ilike2watch wrote:

Third time's a charm. I have read a number of articles suggesting he will have at least a Third term.

In order for any US president to have a third consecutive term, the 22nd amendment to the Constitution must first be repealed. Even the craziest egomaniac would not try to run absent that, because the election would immediately be appealed to the Supreme Court, and the election declared unconstitutional.

I sometimes think, though, that perhaps the Parliamentary system of government is more efficient. Under circumstances such a have transpired in this country during the past two months, there would certainly have been a call for a vote of confidence.

"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Monocle
Posted: Monday, November 11, 2013 4:53:35 AM

DLizze wrote:

In order for any US president to have a third consecutive term, the 22nd amendment to the Constitution must first be repealed. Even the craziest egomaniac would not try to run absent that, because the election would immediately be appealed to the Supreme Court, and the election declared unconstitutional.

I sometimes think, though, that perhaps the Parliamentary system of government is more efficient. Under circumstances such a have transpired in this country during the past two months, there would certainly have been a call for a vote of confidence.

"Third Term" claims come only from the nuttiest of the nuts.

I'm beginning to think a Parliamentary House would have its advantages. But there would always be shenanigans. Just of a different kind.
Young50
Posted: Monday, November 11, 2013 6:50:40 AM

Remind me, WHY politics needs to be in this forum?
LadyX
Posted: Monday, November 11, 2013 7:22:00 AM

Young50 wrote:
Remind me, WHY politics needs to be in this forum?

"Need" really isn't the issue. It's a big community here, there's a wide variety of interests, and so we offer venue for as many of those as possible.

The good news is, we're not forced to comment on subjects that don't interest us. :)
Posted: Monday, November 11, 2013 7:23:59 AM

Monocle wrote:

How dare he wreck the economy and nearly collapse the banking system _months_ before he was even elected. Clearly all his fault. Viking, your perspective is as whacked as lesmiz44's.

Well he sure hasn't helped it.
Monocle
Posted: Monday, November 11, 2013 3:36:13 PM

Magma_Boils_333 wrote:

Well he sure hasn't helped it.

That statement demonstrates a simplistic ignorance of the last 4 years.
Jam_Wil_Mac
Posted: Monday, November 11, 2013 4:30:54 PM

I cannot believe the absolutely moronic nonsense that comes out of right-wing America. Are right-wing Americans aware that the rest of the democratic world laughs at them? I certainly do. The Republicans and Tea Party of America bang on about Christian values all day long and about how children must be protected from the media's content, yet they adamantly maintain that legal guns that can kill children are fine and having a public health service to ensure the best way of life for America's children would be stupid... It is so sad and hilarious how Republicans pick and choose which parts of Chriatianity are relevant to them. They are all for persecuting homosexuality, but they turn a blind eye when a neighbour needs help. Arseholes. So, in relation to the article, anything that the republican party do doesn't surprise me. However, I must point out to lesmizz44, that Obama represents the moderate centre ground while the Republican party are on the right-wing of politics.... As was Hitler.... Just sayin'

The Doctor

~ "Oh, now what's this, then? I love this. A big, flashy-lighty thing. That's what brought me here. Big, flashy-lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually, but give me time... and a crayon.”

~ “I'd forgotten not all victories are about saving the universe.”

~ “900 years of time and space and I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important.”

~ “I am, and always will be, the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes, and the dreamer of improbable dreams.”
Posted: Monday, November 11, 2013 4:40:55 PM

Monocle wrote:

That statement demonstrates a simplistic ignorance of the last 4 years.

That statement demonstrates a pathetic attempt at compensation by calling another person ignorant based on such little information.
Jam_Wil_Mac
Posted: Monday, November 11, 2013 4:44:10 PM

Magma_Boils_333 wrote:

That statement demonstrates a pathetic attempt at compensation by calling another person ignorant based on such little information.

And the fact that America's economy is again growing thanks to the work of Obama's administration means nothing and of course the financial crisis had nothing to do with how the Bush administration ran the country.

The Doctor

~ "Oh, now what's this, then? I love this. A big, flashy-lighty thing. That's what brought me here. Big, flashy-lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually, but give me time... and a crayon.”

~ “I'd forgotten not all victories are about saving the universe.”

~ “900 years of time and space and I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important.”

~ “I am, and always will be, the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes, and the dreamer of improbable dreams.”