Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Why Are So Many Girls Lesbian or Bisexual? Options · View
Guest
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 9:02:48 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 530,464
So many Girls like Lesbian or Bisexual but most boys are doing straight
Why Are So Many Girls Lesbian or Bisexual?

blazestcyr
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 9:49:25 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/19/2011
Posts: 737
Location: where bugs die
based on what exactly....?
Dudealicious
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 9:55:23 AM

Rank: Wise Ass

Joined: 11/12/2010
Posts: 5,411
Location: The center of the universe, Canada
I know why.....



The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

Nikki703
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 10:01:49 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 12,607
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
Why do you say that? Is it based on facts or what you see on Lush?
littlemissbitch
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 10:31:03 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 9/6/2011
Posts: 776
Location: the land of enchantment, United States
cuz girls are soft and warm and yummy and curvy and pretty and we smell good and we are soft...did i say soft already?

littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
ElChupacabras
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 10:32:41 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/13/2012
Posts: 205
Location: Ibagué, Colombia
My guess is that too many guys have lost their "touch", so girls have to get what they can't get from the opposite sex somewhere.

P.S. And I totally agree with you ¿Why are there so many???
Ravyn
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 11:12:03 AM

Rank: Cock Connoisseur

Joined: 4/26/2010
Posts: 2,083
Location: Bend, United States
Not every woman is bisexual. Some of us are completely straight.

TreeSuh
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 11:47:04 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 6/23/2012
Posts: 132
littlemissbitch wrote:
cuz girls are soft and warm and yummy and curvy and pretty and we smell good and we are soft...did i say soft already?


Soooooo Soft! angel7
Guest
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 12:04:55 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 530,464
It all comes down to whose boobs you'd want to lick chocolate off





...............need I say more

I swear I'm straight. .. ..
sprite
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 12:09:45 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 14,406
Location: My Tower, United States
one_winged_angel wrote:


I swear I'm straight. .. ..


yeah, you've been swearing that for a while now... me thinks the lady doth swear too much :)

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
Guest
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 12:15:28 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 530,464
sprite wrote:


yeah, you've been swearing that for a while now... me thinks the lady doth swear too much :)


I only swear when you turn the .. . to full power and start to. .. .Embarassed

erm. .. anyway. .. see I . . OH!! *CENSORED*

(damned little vixen, always in the middle of a sentence, she just likes watching me squirm)

Guest
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 12:17:50 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 530,464
Deep_licker wrote:
So many Girls like Lesbian or Bisexual but most boys are doing straight
Why Are So Many Girls Lesbian or Bisexual?



You talk about it as if it's a choice. I'd imagine it's because that's just the way they were born. Same as gay and bisexual dudes. Or maybe they're just greedy and like to keep their options open.
LusciousLola
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 12:33:24 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/5/2010
Posts: 2,877
Location: Island of tranquility
I'm going to try and be very polite when I say this, but have you ever tasted a pussy? I mean the silky smooth lips, the clit, the most amazing aroma, and the taste. What's not to love? So why would you want us to choose? We can have the best of both worlds men & women!!!
Shylass
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 12:42:28 PM

Rank: Gingerbread Lover

Joined: 1/6/2012
Posts: 3,595
Location: Trumpton, United Kingdom
I'm very definitely straight. The thought of getting wiggly with another lass really turns me off (sorry). Why not do a poll, with options for lesbian, straight, bisexual, unsure? The results could be very interesting.

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

***
********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Guest
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 12:45:51 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 530,464
Shylass wrote:
I'm very definitely straight. The thought of getting wiggly with another lass really turns me off (sorry). Why not do a poll, with options for lesbian, straight, bisexual, unsure? The results could be very interesting.


That's not what you said when we were in the kitchen baking gingas last night in our skivvies!!!

If I remember correctly, halfway through me licking batter off your toes, you asked me to move in
Shylass
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 12:51:43 PM

Rank: Gingerbread Lover

Joined: 1/6/2012
Posts: 3,595
Location: Trumpton, United Kingdom
one_winged_angel wrote:


That's not what you said when we were in the kitchen baking gingas last night in our skivvies!!!

If I remember correctly, halfway through me cleaning off the batter from your toes, you asked me to move in


I meant my house, not my pussy! I need help with the rent... angry7

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

***
********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Guest
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 12:55:37 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 530,464
Shylass wrote:


I meant my house, not my pussy! I need help with the rent... angry7


But I just wanted to maybe touch it, play with it, do bad things with it. .. drunken

It always purrs so nicely:

sprite
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 12:57:03 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 14,406
Location: My Tower, United States
one_winged_angel wrote:


But I just wanted to maybe touch it, play with it, do bad things with it. .. drunken

It always purrs so nicely:



aww... that looks exactly like my Cleo <3

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
Guest
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 12:58:49 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 530,464
sprite wrote:


aww... that looks exactly like my Cleo <3


*Is not going to say a word about having been secretly living under Spite's bed for the past few days* Shhh

*Is definately not going to say a word about a camera full of sneaked pictures of her pussy*
sprite
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 1:11:33 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 14,406
Location: My Tower, United States
one_winged_angel wrote:


*Is not going to say a word about having been secretly living under Spite's bed for the past few days* Shhh

*Is definately not going to say a word about a camera full of sneaked pictures of her pussy*


i was wondering who keeps tickling my feet when i'm siting on the edge of the mattress! you! heh - tonight, i'm coming in after you and forcing you to eat cookies! ha!

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
AdrianZane-7
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 1:12:57 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 10/6/2011
Posts: 25
Nikki703 wrote:
Why do you say that? Is it based on facts or what you see on Lush?


It's a facts
Dani
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 1:14:29 PM

Rank: Big-Haired Bitch

Joined: 12/25/2010
Posts: 4,603
Location: Under Your Bed, United States
Because it's what they prefer. I'm bisexual. I enjoy sex with men and women. I'm currently in a relationship with a woman.


What exactly is this question based on? And why aren't you asking how come so many people are straight?Nutbag



Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...

Shylass
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 1:16:00 PM

Rank: Gingerbread Lover

Joined: 1/6/2012
Posts: 3,595
Location: Trumpton, United Kingdom
AdrianZane-7 wrote:


I know it's a fact


Empirical evidence? Is it all the girls you are hitting on, by any chance?

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

***
********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
sprite
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 1:16:48 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 14,406
Location: My Tower, United States
Shylass wrote:


Empirical evidence? Is it all the girls you are hitting on, by any chance?


*does best to keep a straight face, loses it, falls off the bed in fits of giggles*

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
perkynipples
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 1:18:58 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 12/13/2011
Posts: 360
Location: Pittsburgh, United States
It's our choice to be lesbian or bi. Just like its your choice to be straight. The question is are you Judging us because of that choice.

Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
AdrianZane-7
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 1:21:04 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 10/6/2011
Posts: 25
Shylass wrote:


Empirical evidence? Is it all the girls you are hitting on, by any chance?


Not all the girls but i'm sure most of the girls are doing lesbian
sprite
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 1:24:07 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 14,406
Location: My Tower, United States
AdrianZane-7 wrote:


Not all the girls but i'm sure most of the girls are doing lesbian


i am SO hitting on all the wrong girls then.. *sighs* Daisy and OWA keep inSISTING they are straight! (oh, and Mistress, i AM joking!) Embarassed

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
Guest
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 1:28:18 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 530,464
sprite wrote:


i was wondering who keeps tickling my feet when i'm siting on the edge of the mattress! you! heh - tonight, i'm coming in after you and forcing you to eat cookies! ha!


coming in eh? *waggling eyebrows* drunken
COOKIES!! YAY!! er. .. I mean. .oh no, you can't make me!!!

Shylass
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 1:30:01 PM

Rank: Gingerbread Lover

Joined: 1/6/2012
Posts: 3,595
Location: Trumpton, United Kingdom
AdrianZane-7 wrote:


Not all the girls but i'm sure most of the girls are doing lesbian


Oh, you're sure? You're following them all home and watching? How many guys have you asked outright if they're gay or straight or bisexual?

Do a poll in Ask the Gals, but even then it will only be a tiny subsection of women.

Maybe the men you know just don't want to share their sexuality with you, but the women feel freer to express themselves. In my circle of female friends, most of them are straight.


Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

***
********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Guest
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 1:49:45 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 530,464
I'm now officially sexually confused !!! and I like it drunken
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.