Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

erect penis Options · View
samarth19
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 12:56:53 AM

hi ladies and young girls. i wanted to know that how would u react if u see a guy on a beach having an erection clearly visible under his swimming trunks looking at you
dancenude
littlemissbitch
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 5:22:34 AM

i would think "jesus dude, we're at the freaking beach. self control much?"

but im a bitch about things....lol.

littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Notenough
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 5:51:44 AM

I would be thinking...."pervert". With a disgusted look on my face.
blazestcyr
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 6:27:11 AM

keep it contained....but alas i am also a bitch..lol lmao @ littlemissbitch...perfect post
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 6:34:27 AM

I would be looking to see what he was looking at to get that way. I might be missing out on something...lol...lol
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 9:37:49 AM

I would be looking at the general size of the thing, go up & causally rub it & say it looks like its just u and ur hand tonight then saunter off (:
littlemissbitch
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 10:05:12 AM

blazestcyr wrote:
keep it contained....but alas i am also a bitch..lol lmao @ littlemissbitch...perfect post

thanks blaze...men always forget we dont think like them. the same things dont always turn us on...and some random dude with a hard on for SURE aint it! lmaO!

littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
CenterLine
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 12:37:17 PM

I guess it depends on how he was looking at me. If he were glancing by me then I'd just assume it was due to something else, if he was staring at me overtly, I might move, or I might confront him about being kind of inappropriate. It also depends on how many other people were around. I'd be more likely to say something to him if I had friends with me, and especially if there were a lot of people around to be offended by the behavior. If it's just a dude with an erection, though, I'm leaving him alone. He ain't hurtin' anybody.
Shylass
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 1:04:52 PM

I'd automatically look behind me to see who he was staring at. If it was miraculously at me, it would make my year. sunny I'd blush horribly, and go back to reading my book, feeling proper happy I could cause that kind of effect. drunken

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
sprite
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 1:10:02 PM

i'd run screaming something like "monster cock is trying to eat me! help! help!" and hope some pretty girl saves me from the evil penis. drunken

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
CenterLine
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 6:25:44 PM

Very you, Sprite.

...and, since Shylass said it first... I might also be a little pleased if he was looking at me...
alliebug69
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 7:29:12 PM

embarrassed

Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 7:33:06 PM

Probably think to myself "Oh my God, someone's about to UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!!!!" then burst out into giggles and roll around in the sand. .. with my coordination, I'd probably get sand all in my eyes and other undesirable places. . .. .. .
Buz
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 7:50:23 PM

I like to wear my "EVIL PENIS" super villain costume to the beach. It comes with a huge erect penis built in to the tights and has a large "EP" printed on the cape and the chest. I burn lots of calories chasing Sprite around the beach. Little does she know I'm just trying to see what happens if she gets some sand trapped in her thong!

Once the girls are all tired, hot & sweaty from being chased around the beach, I sneak off and change into my Ice cream man clothes and come back to the beach and they all buy loads of overpriced ice cream and snocones from me.

PookieBooski
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 8:30:10 PM

Honestly...I'd be a little creep out. Seems like an unappropriate time and place. Plus, I'm not in to strangers...
Ruthie
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 8:52:45 PM

Buz wrote:
I like to wear my "EVIL PENIS" super villain costume to the beach. It comes with a huge erect penis built in to the tights and has a large "EP" printed on the cape and the chest. I burn lots of calories chasing Sprite around the beach. Little does she know I'm just trying to see what happens if she gets some sand trapped in her thong!

Once the girls are all tired, hot & sweaty from being chased around the beach, I sneak off and change into my Ice cream man clothes and come back to the beach and they all buy loads of overpriced ice cream and snocones from me.

I think I may have seen you a few times. The ice cream is good though.
Ruthie
Posted: Saturday, September 08, 2012 12:43:41 AM

I'd probably look.
Karendennis
Posted: Saturday, September 08, 2012 1:44:38 AM

I'd walk up to him and say "is that the best you can do" and walk away.
AbigailThornton
Posted: Saturday, September 08, 2012 1:56:43 AM

I'd be thinking "In your dreams!" as I lowered my mouth back down over my BF's cock... taking him a little bit deeper than normal!!

sprite
Posted: Saturday, September 08, 2012 1:59:23 AM

Buz wrote:

i always did suspect you of being EP! now i have proof!

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
samarth19
Posted: Thursday, September 13, 2012 11:53:45 PM

blazestcyr wrote:

thanks
samarth19
Posted: Thursday, September 13, 2012 11:58:01 PM

one_winged_angel wrote:
Probably think to myself "Oh my God, someone's about to UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!!!!" then burst out into giggles and roll around in the sand. .. with my coordination, I'd probably get sand all in my eyes and other undesirable places. . .. .. .

LOL! thats the best answer i think! hats off to you
BelleduJour
Posted: Friday, September 14, 2012 5:59:03 AM

Honestly, I'd probably be and act like I'm disgusted and a bit creeped out initially about it but secretly, I'd be following his every move under a pair of dark sun glasses wondering how exactly he plans to remedy the enlarged situtation he's found himself in :D

Kimasa
Posted: Friday, September 14, 2012 6:25:26 AM

I would look away and act like I hadn't noticed.

I wouldn't assume he'd got that excited looking at me so would think he'd been having rude thoughts or just been rubbing himself

My latest story:

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-school-reunion.aspx
Frank
Posted: Friday, September 14, 2012 6:54:57 AM

BelleduJour wrote:
Honestly, I'd probably be and act like I'm disgusted and a bit creeped out initially about it but secretly, I'd be following his every move under a pair of dark sun glasses wondering how exactly he plans to remedy the enlarged situtation he's found himself in :D

b229

Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to you.
Aldous Huxley

Posted: Friday, September 14, 2012 7:52:04 AM

littlemissbitch wrote:

thanks blaze...men always forget we dont think like them. the same things dont always turn us on...and some random dude with a hard on for SURE aint it! lmaO!

would be nice if you said most men,not all of us.It's offensive generalising all males.
Nikki703
Posted: Friday, September 14, 2012 8:45:28 AM

Well since I would had to have been looking down there to see it in the first place, I shouldnt be offended. But I probably wouldnt be really turned on either, flattered maybe. I guess Id just smile and keep walking.
TheGulfCoaster
Posted: Friday, September 14, 2012 8:58:55 AM

wild_flower wrote:
I would be looking at the general size of the thing, go up & causally rub it & say it looks like its just u and ur hand tonight then saunter off (:

Ouch!

If I noticed some guy who was aroused at a beach, I think I'd feel sorry for him, he obviously isn't gettin' it anywhere else. I hope he and his hand live happily ever after.
sexywife104
Posted: Friday, September 14, 2012 3:27:06 PM

I would probably smile, lick my lips, and rub my hand across my nipples. Then I'd have my husband invite him back to our place.

Jo, sexywife104
samarth19
Posted: Saturday, September 15, 2012 10:24:17 AM

sexywife104 wrote:
I would probably smile, lick my lips, and rub my hand across my nipples. Then I'd have my husband invite him back to our place.

mmmmmm. this sure is a hot answer