Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Let Me Psych (and possibly gross) You Out Options · View
Dani
Posted: Thursday, September 06, 2012 12:12:34 PM

Rank: Penguin Wrangler

Joined: 12/25/2010
Posts: 3,998
Location: Under Your Bed, United States
If you could pee your favorite beverage, would you drink it?



We're tiny. We're toony. We're all a little looney. And in this cartoony, we're invading your TV.

sprite
Posted: Thursday, September 06, 2012 12:21:24 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 13,563
Location: My Tower, United States
what if pee IS your favorite beverage...? *waits for the uncomfortable silence to stop...*
Shylass
Posted: Thursday, September 06, 2012 12:28:31 PM

Rank: Gingerbread Lover

Joined: 1/6/2012
Posts: 3,591
Location: Trumpton, United Kingdom
The thing with pee is, it's been processed through one's body. So if I, or anybody, actually did pee my favourite beverage, then I'd not know, because I'd not try it to find out it was my favourite beverage.

I still don't know what I think about cum, but I definitely won't be drinking the pee. happy8


Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

***
********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Dani
Posted: Thursday, September 06, 2012 12:29:02 PM

Rank: Penguin Wrangler

Joined: 12/25/2010
Posts: 3,998
Location: Under Your Bed, United States
sprite wrote:
what if pee IS your favorite beverage...? *waits for the uncomfortable silence to stop...*

help




We're tiny. We're toony. We're all a little looney. And in this cartoony, we're invading your TV.

LadyX
Posted: Thursday, September 06, 2012 12:30:20 PM

Rank: Thread Mediator

Joined: 9/25/2009
Posts: 4,655
Location: United States
Well, I really like lemonade. If pee was lemonade, then I'd always have a mixer for my vodka!

So, yes. I think I would.
Dani
Posted: Thursday, September 06, 2012 12:30:38 PM

Rank: Penguin Wrangler

Joined: 12/25/2010
Posts: 3,998
Location: Under Your Bed, United States
Shylass wrote:
The thing with pee is, it's been processed through one's body. So if I, or anybody, actually did pee my favourite beverage, then I'd not know, because I'd not try it to find out it was my favourite beverage.

I still don't know what I think about cum, but I definitely won't be drinking the pee. happy8


LOL. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough. What's your favorite beverage? Now what if that's what came out when you peed. Would you drink it?



We're tiny. We're toony. We're all a little looney. And in this cartoony, we're invading your TV.

Guest
Posted: Thursday, September 06, 2012 12:42:59 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 470,082
sprite wrote:
what if pee IS your favorite beverage...? *waits for the uncomfortable silence to stop...*


I'd wager that would make you on a par with Bear Grylls

Shylass
Posted: Thursday, September 06, 2012 12:47:38 PM

Rank: Gingerbread Lover

Joined: 1/6/2012
Posts: 3,591
Location: Trumpton, United Kingdom
slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:


LOL. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough. What's your favorite beverage? Now what if that's what came out when you peed. Would you drink it?


No, because it's pee that comes out. It's all the crap my body couldn't or wouldn't process, and I find that idea gross. My favourite beverage other than Baileys and water is Diet Coke. But it wouldn't be if it came out as my pee. Because I wouldn't try it. My pee would just be dark brown fizzy stuff that I wouldn't want to drink, because it would be what my pee is. They might call it Diet Coke, and it might actually be Diet Coke. But it would still have been through all my waste product organs, so, bleurgh! It's the process by which it is produced that makes me not want to drink it.

Plus, the idea of drinking liquid that's appeared from my pussy is just... bleurgh. I would no longer love Diet Coke. I would convert to Pepsi Max for the rest of my days, which is only currently my back-up plan when Diet Coke suppliers have let me down. I know what I mean, I just don't think I'm explaining it very well. tard


Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

***
********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
sprite
Posted: Thursday, September 06, 2012 12:50:42 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 13,563
Location: My Tower, United States
Shylass wrote:


No, because it's pee that comes out. It's all the crap my body couldn't or wouldn't process, and I find that idea gross. My favourite beverage other than Baileys and water is Diet Coke. But it wouldn't be if it came out as my pee. Because I wouldn't try it. My pee would just be dark brown fizzy stuff that I wouldn't want to drink, because it would be what my pee is. They might call it Diet Coke, and it might actually be Diet Coke. But it would still have been through all my waste product organs, so, bleurgh! It's the process by which it is produced that makes me not want to drink it.

Plus, the idea of drinking liquid that's appeared from my pussy is just... bleurgh. I would no longer love Diet Coke. I would convert to Pepsi Max for the rest of my days, which is only currently my back-up plan when Diet Coke suppliers have let me down. I know what I mean, I just don't think I'm explaining it very well. tard


ok, how about drinking someone else's pee, if it came out tasting exactly like diet coke? i mean, not like processed, but exactly the same, and it was served in a frosty mug and you didn't have to see them peeing, they did it in a back room or something? how about then? :)
Shylass
Posted: Thursday, September 06, 2012 12:57:31 PM

Rank: Gingerbread Lover

Joined: 1/6/2012
Posts: 3,591
Location: Trumpton, United Kingdom
sprite wrote:


ok, how about drinking someone else's pee, if it came out tasting exactly like diet coke? i mean, not like processed, but exactly the same, and it was served in a frosty mug and you didn't have to see them peeing, they did it in a back room or something? how about then? :)


No. It would still be peed out of a person. I won't drink that coffee that's made from monkey poo either. I guess I'm just a pee prude. tard


Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

***
********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
sprite
Posted: Thursday, September 06, 2012 1:03:15 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 13,563
Location: My Tower, United States
Shylass wrote:


No. It would still be peed out of a person. I won't drink that coffee that's made from monkey poo either. I guess I'm just a pee prude. tard


wait... there's coffee made out of monkey poo? seriously? dude!
Warlock
Posted: Thursday, September 06, 2012 1:23:31 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/24/2012
Posts: 198
Location: Where I need to be right now, United States
yes.. have.. and would...
Shylass
Posted: Thursday, September 06, 2012 2:23:57 PM

Rank: Gingerbread Lover

Joined: 1/6/2012
Posts: 3,591
Location: Trumpton, United Kingdom
sprite wrote:


wait... there's coffee made out of monkey poo? seriously? dude!


Yes, it's very expensive and made from the coffee beans that have been pooed out of monkeys. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_Luwak I used it in one of my stories about a coffee lounge I based on Lush. evil4

So there's a new question, Slippery. If your favourite food was pooed out of a monkey, would you eat it?


Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

***
********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Guest
Posted: Thursday, September 06, 2012 2:25:51 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 470,082
No way! I'm with Shylass on this one. I am a "pee prude" as she so adequately expressed it.
elitfromnorth
Posted: Thursday, September 06, 2012 3:19:33 PM

Rank: Brawling Berserker

Joined: 2/12/2012
Posts: 1,588
Location: Burrowed, Norway
Imagine the awesome parties. You just sit in your chair and drink and when you have to pee you just put the mug/glass between your legs and out comes another drink! I think it's a brilliant thought, especially since I'm a student and it would be a whole lot more economical if I could just drink a lot of water and then pee out beer.

"It's at that point you realise Lady Luck is actually a hooker, and you're fresh out of cash."
WellMadeMale
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 10:27:36 AM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,212
Location: Cakeland, United States
sprite wrote:


wait... there's coffee made out of monkey poo? seriously? dude!


I've read of a special blend of coffee beans that have been ingested by and then passed through a certain species of Central American monkey. It's outrageously priced and considered something of a delicacy.

But those same people also enjoy eating live monkey brain, while sitting around a table, conversing about what...I haven't a clue.

Different strokes for different folks, who am I to judge? shaking

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
WellMadeMale
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2012 10:34:50 AM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,212
Location: Cakeland, United States
slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:
If you could pee your favorite beverage, would you drink it?


Probably not. I'd start on a 30 pack of cheap American beer, just to get the buzz...then it would become filtered by my bloodstream, poisoning brain cells and doing exactly what I wanted it to do...

Then I'd urinate some extremely light hopsy & malty fluid, with even less alcohol than O'Douls.

I drink for the mind killing effects, obviously not the taste.

However, if we could use additives...of our own concoction, it sure would be cheaper to do things that way.
And I could still have the woman I love the most at the same time.


If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
BLKDragon
Posted: Saturday, September 08, 2012 7:17:26 AM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 8/18/2012
Posts: 78
Location: pittsburgh, United States
deit dr. pepper
TreeSuh
Posted: Saturday, September 08, 2012 7:25:15 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 6/23/2012
Posts: 132
I just keep thinking about like 5 girls standing on a counter legs apart at a gas station grabbing a 32oz cup and asking who is dr pepper lol.
Guest
Posted: Saturday, September 08, 2012 10:52:12 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 470,082
slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:
If you could pee your favorite beverage, would you drink it?



No
Dani
Posted: Monday, September 10, 2012 1:37:37 PM

Rank: Penguin Wrangler

Joined: 12/25/2010
Posts: 3,998
Location: Under Your Bed, United States
I probably wouldn't.



We're tiny. We're toony. We're all a little looney. And in this cartoony, we're invading your TV.

Ramjet69
Posted: Monday, September 10, 2012 2:55:49 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 4/16/2010
Posts: 33
Location: United States
If you really like her, the pee is great!
She
Posted: Monday, September 10, 2012 3:18:53 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/24/2010
Posts: 2,052
Location: Europe
sprite wrote:
what if pee IS your favorite beverage...? *waits for the uncomfortable silence to stop...*

In heard pee is very healing when drinking your one, old alternative doctors say older pee (7-10 days in bottle), is even better for your health. ..not sure though, how would that go with my wine these days.

Edit: Just realized that I was thread-jacking, but since water is my favorite drink and beside that I cannot drink just anything, I would say, no to op.
blackpoolguy
Posted: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 3:26:56 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/1/2012
Posts: 104
Location: blackpool, United Kingdom
now if it came out as single malt whisky i would be very happy to drink it :)
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.