Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

RUMPLATIONS: Honky Tonk and Cyber Bar Options · View
She
Posted: Sunday, September 09, 2012 1:05:34 PM

It's been a while since I was here last time.. just wanted to say hi glasses8

I don't know about your customs anymore, but lets say that next round is on me Pour Wine

cheers Pint Drunk
RumpleForeskin
Posted: Sunday, September 09, 2012 2:59:01 PM

Greetings, She. Around here we're pretty unaccustomed to customs, so to speak. However, your generous offer is gratefully accepted, at least by your beloved bartender whose once-beloved Saints are stinking up the Super Dome. (sigh)

Sisters, that the Rumplations juke box let you down is, indeed, a downer. Since She is buyting, have a drink -- or two -- or three. You get the idea.

glasses8

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. - ROBERT HEINLEIN

Feels So Right, It Can't Be WrongMore steamy, seductive, straight step-sibling sex, 2-3

Becky -- FOR: Matt -- With Love:
a Festive contest winner – honest

HOW HUMANS DO IT: a fish-eye view of sex an Editor's Pick - no kidding
Callisto
Posted: Sunday, September 09, 2012 9:32:09 PM

This is my first time posting in here.. so.. just saying hello. Thank you RumpleForeskin, for the invite to this thread :)

RumpleForeskin
Posted: Monday, September 10, 2012 5:50:20 AM

Morning, gambolers in the elysian fields of Lushland. No, I didn't forget "Good" -- "Good forgot me. My Saints went down hard to the Redskins. However, two of my three college teams, LSU and La. Tech won, the former rolling over Washington while the latter outscored Houston. Grambling lost to TCU which is no crime.

Callisto, welcome to Rumplations. Busty (she's my seeing-eye trollop) has brewed up a batch of something that sorta smells like coffee. Many around here find an unhealthy shot of Beaver Breath Brandy helps to get the stuff down while others skip the coffee and go straight for the booze -- in fact, a lot of folks do that. Whatever you decide, good luck.

glasses8

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. - ROBERT HEINLEIN

Feels So Right, It Can't Be WrongMore steamy, seductive, straight step-sibling sex, 2-3

Posted: Monday, September 10, 2012 12:51:06 PM

Time for something wet and strong Rumpy. Down and dirty if you please.
RumpleForeskin
Posted: Monday, September 10, 2012 5:25:31 PM

Let me get this straight, Chef. ;)

glasses8 You want something "wet and strong -- down and dirty," right? Okay. One Navy SEAL Special coming up.

Dani
Posted: Monday, September 10, 2012 5:48:18 PM

Evening folks. I'm about to insult the English Language by making yet another attempt to write a story.

Rump, gimme something strong that'll put me in the mood, if ya know what I mean.

Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...

RumpleForeskin
Posted: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 5:46:32 AM

Morning, less (and more) miserables. It's 'Titty Tuesday' or should that be spelled 'Tittie?' Whatever the case, there's plenty of Busty's coffee left over from yesterday. Yeah, it's aged just a bit, but so is fine wine.

Slippery, just wondering if a Toad Suck Tequila Strawberry Daiquiri might do you right, at least to the point where you'd do wrong.

glasses8.

Dirty_D
Posted: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 6:19:18 AM

Hiya everybody, been busy lately. Ill slip in for a drink then running back to work some more!

Dani
Posted: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 11:54:02 AM

Yay for Titty Tuesday!!

Posted: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 12:18:28 PM

That Navy Seal special was awesome! Better than the navy bean special over at the place down the street. 2 more please Rump. One for each hand.

I just recently found this band. I like them so I'm sharing with ya Rumple.

RumpleForeskin
Posted: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 3:46:21 PM

I likes 'em, Chef. The term 'high energy' comes to mind. The number seemed like an old blues song re-vamped for modern times. Fun listen.

Slippery, I'm thinking we might need to upgrade 'Titty Tuesday' to something like, 'Tempting Titty Tasting Tuesday.' Just a thought.

Naughtyy one, 'work' is a four-letter word and the curse of the drinking class. Courage.

glasses8

Dani
Posted: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 6:09:29 PM

Rump, if you want to taste some titties, just say so. You don't have to hide it in a weekly holiday.boobieflash2

RumpleForeskin
Posted: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 6:18:23 PM

Slippery wrote: Rump, if you want to taste some titties, just say so. You don't have to hide it in a weekly holiday.

To which I warble: Oh, sweet mystery of life at last I've found you. ;)

glasses8

RumpleForeskin
Posted: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 6:01:34 AM

Morning, lounge lizards of Lush. The good news is there's a fresh pot of coffee. The bad news is Busty brewed it up. As always, Beaver Breath Brandy is available for either pre or post consumption.

I was thinking about posting a memoir about my love life until I discovered there's no 'flash fiction' category here at Lush.

glasses8 (sigh)

ArtMan
Posted: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 6:22:37 AM

Good morning all and a great day to you.

You are invited to read Passionate Danger, Part II, a story collaboration by Kim and ArtMan.
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/passionate-danger-part-ii.aspx

Posted: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 2:08:07 PM

Hey Art. Good to see ya.
Every you mention Beaver Breath Brandy Rump, it reminds me of this town near where the husband is working.
They actually have a statue of a huge beaver. And there's something called beaver fever and it's not the kind most of the guys have around here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beaverlodge,_Alberta
RumpleForeskin
Posted: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 4:51:58 PM

Chef, maybe we should ship those 'Beaver Fever' folks a carton of Beaver Breath Brandy. We could call it our, 'Intoxicate the Innocent' program.

glasses8

Posted: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 8:37:55 PM

Somehow I don't think they're all that innocent. Slide me another and keep um comin Barkeep.
RumpleForeskin
Posted: Thursday, September 13, 2012 5:39:46 AM

Morning, strivers after sexual satiation. Let's see, there's day-old Busty coffee, a full bottle of Beaver Breath Brandy and a half-full bag of fried pork skins. Yep, that's all anyone should need for a good start to the day.

To end the day, there'll be a NFL game between The Green Bay Packers and Chicago Bears. Might be worth checking out. Think of it as a real 'reality' show.

glasses8

Posted: Thursday, September 13, 2012 12:53:33 PM

Hey Rumplators. I'll try some Busty coffee as long as it has plenty of BBB in it. Any hot sauce for the pork skins?
Da Bears. How they lookin this year?
RumpleForeskin
Posted: Thursday, September 13, 2012 5:18:01 PM

Chef, hope there was enough BBB to wash down Busty's coffee. From the gasping and moans of pain, I'd say either you and a, uh, friend are into something real good or that Tabasco was just a bit too potent. ;)

glasses8

Posted: Thursday, September 13, 2012 6:02:53 PM

That was Terrance tickling my cleavage. evil4 Then I tripped over Tose's legs. Someone needs to tuck them back under him. If I didn't know better, I'd say rigor has set in.
RumpleForeskin
Posted: Friday, September 14, 2012 7:09:45 AM

A TGIF good morning to all who come seeking cheap thrills and cheaper booze.

There's a pot of hot coffee available, and by our admittedly low standards, it's more or less fresh. Despair not. Add enough Beaver Breath Brandy and you'll barely notice the taste, of the coffee, that is.

Chef, may I say that's one lucky Terrance. As for Tose, he means well but sometimes can't get to grips with all the physical manifestations of a 'stiffy'.

glasses8trouble with the concept of having a 'stiffy'.

Dirty_D
Posted: Friday, September 14, 2012 7:48:35 AM

ChefK- IDK how the bears are looking, but our Bucks are 2-0!

Posted: Friday, September 14, 2012 8:37:05 AM

No kidding NN? I have been so busy with RL that I hadn't noticed. Now I got the fight song running thru my head! Wish I could catch them on the tube.
I don't know about how lucky Terrance is Rump, sometimes he doesn't let me know he's there and almost gets squished. Poor Tose. I think Coma is jealous, I almost saw his eyelids flutter when you were saying that.
I've got a double double in hand and am ready for face Sams today. Double cream, double sugar for those with inquiring minds. Should sub in BBB for the sugar. Diabetes and sugar don't mix well. *snort*
scooter
Posted: Friday, September 14, 2012 3:43:00 PM

Good Friday evening to one and all,

Absence does make the heart grow fonder, look at all the pretty face's around here!
I think it's partly due to the fact; DirtyMartini's not here evil4, yet.

No need for a Toad Suck Tequila or a Beaver Breath Brandy tonight, I've got a couple of buds with me.
One in dry form, and the other liquid. Pint Drunk Regaeman Man

Well, thats all I got, four now.
RumpleForeskin
Posted: Friday, September 14, 2012 3:57:05 PM

Real life can play hell with the pursuit of the Lush life. Guess it's a case of, when the going gets tough, it's time for a drink.

Scooter, glad to have you back among us. But then, with Chef and Naughty Nurse as a welcoming committee, my greetings are even more superfluous than usual. :)

glasses8

Dani
Posted: Friday, September 14, 2012 4:09:15 PM

Don't mind me....just peeping in. And I just came to draw all over Coma & Tose's faces with a Sharpie.evil4

Posted: Friday, September 14, 2012 7:43:11 PM

scooter wrote:
Good Friday evening to one and all,

Absence does make the heart grow fonder, look at all the pretty face's around here!
I think it's partly due to the fact; DirtyMartini's not here evil4, yet.

No need for a Toad Suck Tequila or a Beaver Breath Brandy tonight, I've got a couple of buds with me.
One in dry form, and the other liquid. Pint Drunk Regaeman Man

Well, thats all I got, four now.

Damn, wish you could mail me some of that good Ohio bud. 'Wiser of course. It's all in the water. I mean, I'd never... it's not legal and all that. Ya'll know me. I'm a good girl. In theory.
Where ya been Scootie? And where's your lovely partner in crime? Haven't seen her in awhile.