Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Girls,What's your favourite Dirty & Explicit Song/Songs?;) Options · View
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 1:58:07 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,826
Hehe the title says it all:P So what's your favourite Explicit Songs girls?;)

I guess for me personally would be Dirty dancer and Tonight I'm Fucking you by Enrique Iglesias;P
MarySweets
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 2:54:47 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/5/2012
Posts: 292
Location: In my fantastic mind, Australia
I have a play list of dirty songs expanding from the 40s to now lol.

"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 3:07:12 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,826
MarySweets wrote:
I have a play list of dirty songs expanding from the 40s to now lol.


cool;)
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 4:55:42 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,826
MarySweets wrote:
I have a play list of dirty songs expanding from the 40s to now lol.


It would be interesting to see a list of those songs :)
automaticwoman
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 6:33:49 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 5/5/2012
Posts: 36
Location: United States
Flower aka blow job queen by Liz Phair
Stroker Ace by lovage
Are a couple of my favs
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 6:58:10 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,826
automaticwoman wrote:
Flower aka blow job queen by Liz Phair
Stroker Ace by lovage
Are a couple of my favs


I've never heard of them but thanks for sharing:)
MarySweets
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 9:13:48 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/5/2012
Posts: 292
Location: In my fantastic mind, Australia
A few songs from my play list enjoy:

Rum and Coca Cola - Andrew Sisters. Trivia: The sisters didn't know what the lyrics really ment until a few years afte they recorded it.

Every baby needs a daddy - Marilyn Monroe. Not really a dirty song but it is flirting obviously
with a gorgeous young girl looking for a sugar daddy. There is
a clip of her singing it on youtube with back up females dressed
as young girls playing with baby dolls and wearing bows.

Lovers - The Runaways. Maybe its a bit weird that it is sung by teen girls.

Erotic - Madonna. Very sexual and of course erotic. Try finding the uncensored verison of the song on youtube. Madonna totally naked.

Justify My love - Madonna. A little tamer then Erotic.

Didn't wanna do it - Yulia Volkova. The brunette from Russian group t.A.T.u with one of her solo songs. The clip is pretty teasing. Get to see shots of Yulia's crutch. Song is about a chick hooking up with another chick. Kind of like a grown up version of All the things she said.

Girls on Flim - Duran Duran. Check out their uncensored vid on youtube. It was censored and at times not played on tv because of nudity and sexual themes. Plus if you listen to the tune it is like a sex session.

Take me tonight - Kim Wilde. One of those tracks about a chick being at a party and having the urge to have a one night stand.

Of course there is many songs by 80s page 3 girl Samantha Fox. Not only was she known for her big boobieflash2 most of her songs were mainly about sex. Her songs include:
Touch Me
Do ya Do ya (wanna please me)
Just one night (This is actually a sexy funny song. Samantha breathes heavy, telling the listener too touch her everywhere. At the end of the song her lover thinks he is a big man until she shots him down for his performance.)

Hope you like my little snippets of songs I have on my list. I have more if anyone wants me to add them.



"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
principessa
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 9:36:37 AM

Rank: Sophisticate

Joined: 8/23/2011
Posts: 4,306
Location: Canada
There are many songs for many reasons from many genres and eras: Diana Krall singing "You're My Thrill" and "The Look of Love", The Stones' "Satisfaction", music from Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald, Tony Bennett and Billie Holliday (although these may be more romantic than explicit), but the iconic explicit song of all time has to be Serge Gainsbourg and Jane Birkin singing "Je t'aime" - with sounds in the background clearly indicating what they were doing as they recorded. Here is the url:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3Fa4lOQfbA&feature=player_detailpage

Dirty_D
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 9:55:17 AM

Rank: Head Nurse

Joined: 4/15/2011
Posts: 7,230
Location: Soaking up the sun, United States
Billy Squier "the Stroke"


Nikki703
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 10:07:37 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/7/2009
Posts: 12,683
Location: The Other Side Of The Mirror
Flower - Liz Phair
Supernova - Liz Phair
Closer - Nine Inch Nails
ThinkTwice
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 10:52:11 AM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 8/16/2012
Posts: 13
Ravel's Bolero.... the best for me
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 5:49:05 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,826
MarySweets wrote:
A few songs from my play list enjoy:

Rum and Coca Cola - Andrew Sisters. Trivia: The sisters didn't know what the lyrics really ment until a few years afte they recorded it.

Every baby needs a daddy - Marilyn Monroe. Not really a dirty song but it is flirting obviously
with a gorgeous young girl looking for a sugar daddy. There is
a clip of her singing it on youtube with back up females dressed
as young girls playing with baby dolls and wearing bows.

Lovers - The Runaways. Maybe its a bit weird that it is sung by teen girls.

Erotic - Madonna. Very sexual and of course erotic. Try finding the uncensored verison of the song on youtube. Madonna totally naked.

Justify My love - Madonna. A little tamer then Erotic.

Didn't wanna do it - Yulia Volkova. The brunette from Russian group t.A.T.u with one of her solo songs. The clip is pretty teasing. Get to see shots of Yulia's crutch. Song is about a chick hooking up with another chick. Kind of like a grown up version of All the things she said.

Girls on Flim - Duran Duran. Check out their uncensored vid on youtube. It was censored and at times not played on tv because of nudity and sexual themes. Plus if you listen to the tune it is like a sex session.

Take me tonight - Kim Wilde. One of those tracks about a chick being at a party and having the urge to have a one night stand.

Of course there is many songs by 80s page 3 girl Samantha Fox. Not only was she known for her big boobieflash2 most of her songs were mainly about sex. Her songs include:
Touch Me
Do ya Do ya (wanna please me)
Just one night (This is actually a sexy funny song. Samantha breathes heavy, telling the listener too touch her everywhere. At the end of the song her lover thinks he is a big man until she shots him down for his performance.)

Hope you like my little snippets of songs I have on my list. I have more if anyone wants me to add them.



WOW Long detailed playlist:P thank you very much for sharing Mary
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 5:50:29 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,826
principessa wrote:
There are many songs for many reasons from many genres and eras: Diana Krall singing "You're My Thrill" and "The Look of Love", The Stones' "Satisfaction", music from Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald, Tony Bennett and Billie Holliday (although these may be more romantic than explicit), but the iconic explicit song of all time has to be Serge Gainsbourg and Jane Birkin singing "Je t'aime" - with sounds in the background clearly indicating what they were doing as they recorded. Here is the url:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3Fa4lOQfbA&feature=player_detailpage


okay:P
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 5:52:45 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,826
naughtynurse wrote:
Billy Squier "the Stroke"


Hehe thanks for sharing:)
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 5:53:19 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,826
Nikki703 wrote:
Flower - Liz Phair
Supernova - Liz Phair
Closer - Nine Inch Nails


Supernova sounds like a good song:P
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 5:54:05 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,826
ThinkTwice wrote:
Ravel's Bolero.... the best for me


:)
sweeter
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 11:04:36 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/24/2012
Posts: 195
Location: Splashville, United States
get it wet by Twista naked by Lloyd

Anything you think is sweet, I'm a little more than that.
terry20069
Posted: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 12:07:49 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 10/4/2010
Posts: 117
Location: Houston, TX
Freak Me - Silk
Lick - Joi

NUMQUAM FIDES CATELLUS!!!
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 1:54:06 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,826
sweeter wrote:
get it wet by Twista naked by Lloyd


Thanks for sharing;)
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 1:55:23 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,826
terry20069 wrote:
Freak Me - Silk
Lick - Joi


Righty,ty for sharing bro xD
FelineFantasy
Posted: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 6:57:52 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/14/2011
Posts: 387
I Like That (Feat. LUCIANA)- Richard Vission & Static Revenger
Dreamworld- Robin Thicke
Adorn- Miguel
The Widow- The Mars Volta
Sex On Fire- Kings Of Leon
Our First Time- Bruno Mars
Sexy Silk- Jessica Cornish (Jessie J)
Slow- Jamie Foxx
Lotus Flower Bomb (Feat. Miguel)- Wale
Work Out- J Cole

Click > here < to read my first feature story, Techno Aphrodite by Piquet!
candyflossbaby
Posted: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 7:48:56 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/26/2012
Posts: 235
Location: United Kingdom
buckcherry - porno star and crazy bitch
pink - fingers
kings of leon - sex on fire
highstreet honeyz - i touch myself
(dancey tune, cant remember the singer) i'm horny
akon - i wanna fuck you
usher - trading places

just a few from the top of my head =]



Just your friendly neighbourhood....erm.....ashleigh i guess :P
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 8:27:30 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,826
Nine Inch Nails- Closer
sexygeek
Posted: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 8:44:12 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 6/8/2012
Posts: 2,413
Location: Mystic Falls, United States
Sex on fire - Kings of Leon
Closer - Nine inch nails
Americanheart
Posted: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 8:58:35 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 5/18/2012
Posts: 8,853
Location: Frozen, United States
All American Nightmare by Hinder
Paradise by the dashboard lights by Meat Loaf


Guest
Posted: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 9:33:26 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,826
Shakin Hands-------Nickleback
VirginalViet
Posted: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 9:46:15 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/4/2012
Posts: 218
Location: United States
My mom has this old song called "Kiss Me All Over" or something like that. That always make me think of wonderful sex. I'll try to ask her for the name.
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 11:17:27 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,826
Crazy Bitch

"Hey, you're a crazy bitch but you fuck so good I'm on top of it. When I dream, I'm doin' you all night... Scratches all down my back to keep me right on!"

I have been told I am that so many times and it is even my ringtone for a couple of guys on their phones
;)

I also like...
All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You
Talk Dirty To Me
Little Screamer
Pearl Necklace
Shook Me All Night Long

Shelby09
Posted: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 11:39:36 PM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 9/8/2012
Posts: 1
Location: United States
"Why dont we get drunk and screw."...Jimmy Buffet
MarySweets
Posted: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 11:48:10 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 3/5/2012
Posts: 292
Location: In my fantastic mind, Australia
I touch myself - The Divinyals

Don't touch me there - The Tubes

Kinky boots - Patrick Macknee and Honor Blackman. This song is for those with boot/shoe fetishses. ;)

The Pussy Cat Song - Connie Vannett. This song is a funny metaphor song. With her cat in various misadventures. Ending up with:

"My neighbor stole my kitty
But I did see
I said to my neighbor set my pussy free. (She empathises)
Free pussy
Sore, wet, hot, bald...
free pussy
Just a friendly little cat."

"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.