Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

masturbaiting in pantes Options · View
hardalltime
Posted: Thursday, September 20, 2012 9:11:12 PM

curious if any girls here enjoy to pleasure them self when still wearing your panties to make them really wet?
Dani
Posted: Thursday, September 20, 2012 10:25:13 PM

Do you masturbate in your boxers and/or briefs to make them really sticky? Answer this question, and you have the answer to yours.

Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...

coguy
Posted: Thursday, September 20, 2012 10:47:06 PM

LOL. Good answer Slippery :)
littlemissbitch
Posted: Friday, September 21, 2012 6:31:51 AM

can i complain about the ridiculous spelling or would that be bitchy??

littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
roymunson101
Posted: Friday, September 21, 2012 7:23:25 AM

It would totally be bitchy, which is why you must do it!!
elitfromnorth
Posted: Friday, September 21, 2012 7:28:02 AM

littlemissbitch wrote:
can i complain about the ridiculous spelling or would that be bitchy??

*ducks behind a large wall, waiting for the explosion but still looking at the little monitor screen because he doesn't want to miss the show*

slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:
Do you masturbate in your boxers and/or briefs to make them really sticky? Answer this question, and you have the answer to yours.

And, ummmm, isn't this the only way to do it? Embarassed

"It's at that point you realise Lady Luck is actually a hooker, and you're fresh out of cash."
littlemissbitch
Posted: Friday, September 21, 2012 7:48:19 AM

elit...i love how evil you are ;)

i am not going to be mean though :p but i will say to the OP that you know what..since its a writing site its full of picky people. Picky about spelling and grammar .. shit like that. may i suggest that you download google chrome it will auto highlight misspelled words for you. it makes you look stupid and lazy when you misspell and leave it like that. it also makes you a target here for smart ass comments. and for your edification its Masturbating and Panties.

Dudealicious
Posted: Friday, September 21, 2012 8:16:39 AM

I lkei teh fcat taht yuo all aer taknig tihs so well.

If it hleps I see daed poeple!

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

sugarbabe
Posted: Friday, September 21, 2012 9:08:17 AM

Stand Back and Watch Out, The Flying Monkeys are out! evil4

sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

sprite
Posted: Friday, September 21, 2012 9:27:08 AM

asleep
Posted: Friday, September 21, 2012 9:47:41 AM

What is the problem?...You never heard of phonetic spelling? "Masturbaiting" sounds like he's trying to catch something with some sort of "Master Bait". Maybe "pantes" is some sort of foreign spelling of the word "bloomers". What do I know??

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/exit-33-trust.aspx

Dudealicious
Posted: Friday, September 21, 2012 12:36:13 PM

Masterbaiters

It's actually a bait and tackle shop in Puerto Vallarta

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

BelleduJour
Posted: Saturday, September 22, 2012 12:00:32 AM

Yep. Love it.

But what's hotter was wearing a pair of panties a long time Lush crush asked me to buy. He told me to put them and go to work in them where we spent the whole day sexting and getting each other all hot and bothered. When I got home that night, he called me long distance and we had amazing phone sex. He then instructed me to continue to sit in them until bedtime so they got as damp as possible. He asked me to mail them to him which I did - wrapped them in a plastic ziplock bag to help keep my panties as 'fresh' as possible. When he received them, we got on cam where he opened the package, sniffed them, wrapped my cum-filled panties around his cock and proceeded to masturbate until he came all over them while I watched and came along with him online. Seriously, it was super hot!

How's that for masturbating in a pair of panties???? LOL!

hardalltime
Posted: Saturday, September 22, 2012 8:46:27 AM

wow, out of 12 replies only one was an actual answer to the question. wow like seriously ya had to be dicks and bitches? fuck whats wrong with a spelling error or 2? god you people are so annoying and think your so smart when actually your just making yourself seem like a fat ass nerd sitting in a basement making yourself feel better by trying to bring others down. get a life
Dudealicious
Posted: Saturday, September 22, 2012 10:47:24 AM

hardalltime wrote:
god you people are so annoying and think your so smart when actually your just making yourself seem like a fat ass nerd sitting in a basement

Funny you use that analogy...blah5

sugarbabe
Posted: Saturday, September 22, 2012 11:19:44 AM

hardalltime wrote:
wow, out of 12 replies only one was an actual answer to the question. wow like seriously ya had to be dicks and bitches? fuck whats wrong with a spelling error or 2? god you people are so annoying and think your so smart when actually your just making yourself seem like a fat ass nerd sitting in a basement making yourself feel better by trying to bring others down. get a life

Oh lighten up...we all have our reasons for getting on here and one of mine is to smile or I hope to find myself laughing out loud.
If it was really a serious question you should of posted it in the THINK TANK!

And BelleduJour...hot little story Read it

sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Dani
Posted: Saturday, September 22, 2012 11:39:10 AM

hardalltime wrote:

Oh, and while you're at it, spend some time with our good friend the Drama Llama.

Now lighten the fuck up. No need to insult people just because you've made a complete dick of yourself. And if we're so annoying, why are you here? And why are you asking about our mastubatory habits? Actually, don't answer that. If this post is any indication of your personality, I see why you need to get your kicks asking random females about masturbation. So you, sir, take your own advice and get a life.

Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...

WellMadeMale
Posted: Saturday, September 22, 2012 11:57:46 AM

hardalltime wrote:

I think that what you're going to discover (if you haven't already) is that you're on a website which has always primarily been populated by women & men who are a bit more articulate, educated, well-read and quick to pick up on bullshit, lame & leading questioning, phony come ons and intelligence insulting comments.

Often they/we will toss such verbal and written hand grenades back to the source from which they've been initially launched.

Sex is allowed and even encouraged to be discussed in the public forum area here. It's an erotic story website. That's a given. What isn't actually stated in the terms of service is that any member(s) have to tolerate lewd, crude, and rude cretins who seek their own cheap thrills at whatever the cost to the reader's intelligence.

Personally, I think you got off easy from the looks of your feedback.

I'd have probably been more direct and remarked about your very creepy avatar and your history of making similar remarks in the past, but again, that's just me.

I laughed my ass off a few times reading the community commentary directed to the question you posed. Thank you for providing the impetus!

Your thread title should be preserved for posterity, too. Sadly, it will probably just fade into the meaningless background noise and be quickly forgotten.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
Callisto
Posted: Saturday, September 22, 2012 9:54:15 PM

WellMadeMale wrote:

I think that what you're going to discover (if you haven't already) is that you're on a website which has always primarily been populated by women & men who are a bit more articulate, educated, well-read and quick to pick up on bullshit, lame & leading questioning, phony come ons and intelligence insulting comments.

Often they/we will toss such verbal and written hand grenades back to the source from which they've been initially launched.

Sex is allowed and even encouraged to be discussed in the public forum area here. It's an erotic story website. That's a given. What isn't actually stated in the terms of service is that any member(s) have to tolerate lewd, crude, and rude cretins who seek their own cheap thrills at whatever the cost to the reader's intelligence.

Personally, I think you got off easy from the looks of your feedback.

I'd have probably been more direct and remarked about your very creepy avatar and your history of making similar remarks in the past, but again, that's just me.

I laughed my ass off a few times reading the community commentary directed to the question you posed. Thank you for providing the impetus!

Your thread title should be preserved for posterity, too. Sadly, it will probably just fade into the meaningless background noise and be quickly forgotten.

haha that made me laugh, you're awesome lol..

Posted: Saturday, September 22, 2012 10:06:07 PM

I like to masturbait in my panities
Milik_Redman
Posted: Saturday, September 22, 2012 10:26:09 PM

hardalltime wrote:

Yup, you are going to make so many friends here.

β€œIt is a great thing to know your vices.”
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

My Editors Choice Award Winning Stories.

Frank
Posted: Sunday, September 23, 2012 12:14:11 AM

BelleduJour wrote:
Yep. Love it.

But what's hotter was wearing a pair of panties a long time Lush crush asked me to buy. He told me to put them and go to work in them where we spent the whole day sexting and getting each other all hot and bothered. When I got home that night, he called me long distance and we had amazing phone sex. He then instructed me to continue to sit in them until bedtime so they got as damp as possible. He asked me to mail them to him which I did - wrapped them in a plastic ziplock bag to help keep my panties as 'fresh' as possible. When he received them, we got on cam where he opened the package, sniffed them, wrapped my cum-filled panties around his cock and proceeded to masturbate until he came all over them while I watched and came along with him online. Seriously, it was super hot!

How's that for masturbating in a pair of panties???? LOL!

Pray

Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to you.
Aldous Huxley

scooter
Posted: Sunday, September 23, 2012 6:13:30 AM

And to think I signed up for the fantasies and my writing pleasuresd'oh!

This is where the real entertainment lies.
Thanks hardAlltime for yet another hilarious thread.

scooter..

Dudealicious, I recently designed and built my own home made spell checker.
Feel free to borrow it any time friendicon_biggrin
littlemissbitch
Posted: Sunday, September 23, 2012 6:19:15 AM

hardalltime wrote:

ohhh honey i didnt even come CLOSE to bein a bitch. mine almost counts as constructive criticism and if im coming off like a brilliant basement dwelling nerd then you are coming off like a gun totin, tobacco spitting, confederate flag waving hick who watches Fox News.

this is a WRITING site and guess what its full of very smart very snarky people ... if you wanna hang out you are really gonna need to level up. spelling counts. duh.

littlemissbitch
Posted: Sunday, September 23, 2012 6:21:30 AM

littlemissbitch wrote:

ohhh honey i didnt even come CLOSE to bein a bitch. mine almost counts as constructive criticism and if im coming off like a brilliant basement dwelling nerd then you are coming off like a gun totin, tobacco spitting, confederate flag waving hick who watches Fox News.

this is a WRITING site and guess what its full of very smart very snarky people ... if you wanna hang out you are really gonna need to level up. spelling counts. duh.

*edit..but clearly for me, punctuation and caps dont ;) lmfao.

scooter
Posted: Sunday, September 23, 2012 6:55:58 AM

littlemissbitch wrote:

*edit..but clearly for me, punctuation and caps dont ;) lmfao.

laughing6 And to think your a Story Verifier heather.
Not to mention a "Professional Face Ripper-Offer"

I'd stay hidden in the basement behind your PC if I was you hardalltimehiding
asleep
Posted: Sunday, September 23, 2012 7:36:38 AM

lol!! LMB...you are the "real deal"...lol!!

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/exit-33-trust.aspx

Posted: Sunday, September 23, 2012 8:03:45 AM

yes i do
scotty792
Posted: Friday, September 28, 2012 5:00:15 AM

One of my ex-girlfriends used to like nothing better than sitting in just her bra and little pink cotton knickers, masturbating for me. She got so hot and wet her juices were clearly visible on the crotch of her knickers and, when she made herself come, it almost turned black.