Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

What are your Lush "Pet Peeves"? Options · View
overmykneenow
Posted: Friday, September 28, 2012 6:39:46 AM

sweeter wrote:
random chat requests, lol at least talk to me first

The first rule of paradox club is there are no rules

Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead
AngelHeart01
Posted: Saturday, September 29, 2012 12:19:21 PM

When people have a negative opinion of me, before they talk to me. At least let me earn it first angel7

Being so inept in the Chat Rooms... (That would be me, with the ineptness).

swollen
Posted: Saturday, September 29, 2012 2:51:54 PM

Gratuitous vulgarity.
LillyBella
Posted: Saturday, September 29, 2012 10:01:52 PM

when some one fails to read my profile and wants me to cyber them or swap pics..even tho in my profile i clearly state that i am not at all interested in doing either one bc i am married and i am not that type of girl anyway that would cyber a stranger!

Bunny_Chow
Posted: Sunday, September 30, 2012 11:59:08 AM

Same as most, not reading a persons profile before making contact, it's just down right rude. It takes so little time and it gives you a sneak peek into what the person could be like. Another thing that gets to me is: No Avarars or No Profile (Bio), come on, put a little effort into what you do.

Oh, welcome to Lush, LillyBella, nice to meet you.

Oldfaithful
Posted: Monday, October 01, 2012 12:33:52 PM

AngelHeart01 wrote:
When people have a negative opinion of me, before they talk to me. At least let me earn it first angel7

Being so inept in the Chat Rooms... (That would be me, with the ineptness).

Why would people have a negative opinion of you? Whilst we have never chatted, from your profile you come across as a perfectly nice person! That's my opinion anyway

Posted: Monday, October 01, 2012 1:04:22 PM

I really don't like it when people/members here can't even be bothered to get themselves an Avatar. Just any picture will do, it doesn't have to be an amazing picture. Just something that means a little to you!

Kimi X
Ariel21
Posted: Wednesday, October 03, 2012 1:21:09 PM

When people send a Private chat when we are in the same chat room. Id rather chat there. (thats why im there) Lol
CurlyGirly
Posted: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 4:57:01 PM

When I read on a profile that soandso69 is being "protected" by another Lushie or bigtoughdude69 has people he protects on Lush and if you cross them you're messing with him. What exactly is he/she going to do? Are they going to unfriend someone, send really mean PM's or, god forbid, CAPS LOCK them in the forums? Seriously, this is not seventh grade recess. What exactly are the repercussions?

Misspelled words in Lush story titles. Really, you can't even spell the story title correctly? angry7

and wasps. I don't care for aggressive wasps. confused1

overmykneenow
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 2:49:46 AM

CurlyGirly wrote:
When I read on a profile that soandso69 is being "protected" by another Lushie or bigtoughdude69 has people he protects on Lush and if you cross them you're messing with him. What exactly is he/she going to do? Are they going to unfriend someone, send really mean PM's or, god forbid, CAPS LOCK them in the forums? Seriously, this is not seventh grade recess. What exactly are the repercussions?

Hey, don't make me get all frowny-faced emoticon on yo' ass!

Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead
Mazza
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 4:37:16 AM

This is just a little thing, but now that when you send a friend request to someone there is the option to add a message, saying why you'd like to be friends, it irks me ever so slightly when they don't - I mean when it's someone you have no knowledge of whatsoever...

Just add a few words!!
Frank
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 5:31:42 AM

Mazza wrote:
This is just a little thing, but now that when you send a friend request to someone there is the option to add a message, saying why you'd like to be friends, it irks me ever so slightly when they don't - I mean when it's someone you have no knowledge of whatsoever...

Just add a few words!!

Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to you.
Aldous Huxley

Mazza
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 5:33:52 AM

Ha ha, maybe a happy balance, Frank? :)
robbiedee1
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 6:15:55 AM

When people put really aggressive shit on their profiles. "DO NOT ADD ME! DO NOT MESSAGE ME! I AM NOT INTERESTED! YOU'LL BE SORRY! "

If you don't want to talk to people or certain people in particular that's fine. I understand lasses probably get some weird stuff and friends requests sent to them all the time, but so do the fella's. It takes me literally 30 seconds to clear all the crap out my inbox, that's it!! And it certainly doesn't make me angry. I don't really think people need to splash there profiles with stupid threats and warnings!
Kiki
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 6:28:05 AM

robbiedee1 wrote:
When people put really aggressive shit on their profiles. "DO NOT ADD ME! DO NOT MESSAGE ME! I AM NOT INTERESTED! YOU'LL BE SORRY! "

If you don't want to talk to people or certain people in particular that's fine. I understand lasses probably get some weird stuff and friends requests sent to them all the time, but so do the fella's. It takes me literally 30 seconds to clear all the crap out my inbox, that's it!! And it certainly doesn't make me angry. I don't really think people need to splash there profiles with stupid threats and warnings!

Lapplause well said!

jacobport
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 7:38:03 AM

How about the ever so present fake profile picts? And i dont necessarily mean the ones that could be real.....but when there is a websitelink ON the photo? Thats a different story!

"Sometimes you have to believe in someone else's belief in you before the belief in yourself kicks in" ~Les Brown
Frank
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 8:32:51 AM

People who do not read profiles. Brick wall
I bothered to make the effort, please extend the same courtesy. violent1
Show some interest or am I boring you? sleepy4
Far better to be considerate. toast

Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to you.
Aldous Huxley

Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 9:12:00 AM

robbiedee1 wrote:

Ditto!
chgolf
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 10:22:40 AM

Liars and fake people........especially when they are/were supposed to be friends!
real69luvr
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 10:55:12 AM

Reading a part 2 story with no part 1. Or reading a story with missing parts like part 1 2 4 5. Or part 3 with no 1 and 2, What gives?
suezq
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 11:13:05 AM

When someone doesn't even glance at my profile before a chat request. Had one who couldn't believe my age even though I have it on my profile, since he didn't think women my age still had sexual desires.

When I'm in a chat room, if I'm in the mood for a private chat, I will gladly go there. But when I politely say, "No thank you", it means "No thank you", not "I'll give in if you are obnoxious enough about it."
sweet_as_candy
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 2:51:14 PM

clum wrote:
The lack of a "Destroy Stupid Person/Troll" button.

evil4 I agree!

Fugly
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 2:58:48 PM

My pet peeve/s

- is that Lush is biased and doesn't have a graphic story category Whistle

- my friends are never on when I am on (how f'ing rude!)

- and, ... and that is all Shhh evil4
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 4:16:08 PM

For me, though I understand people's need for privacy, cannot stand someone that does not put anything at all in their profile. What gives? Seriously can't share ANYTHING? At least say something about yourself. Pretty sure your shoe size and what you like to eat for dinner won't reveal your secret identity.

dontknow
CurlyGirly
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 4:17:57 PM

Mazza wrote:

Just add a few words!!

You know I totally agreed with this Mazz until...

Quote:
I'm male, horny, love oral, anal, and honestly any kind of sex with a woman. If you want to know more, lets chat or just email me: hornyasfuckdude69.com*.

NOW, I'm thinking that silence is golden and it is possible to share too much in that initial message.

*Email changed to protect the hornyasfuckchattydude.

Mazza
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 4:42:52 PM

CurlyGirly wrote:

NOW, I'm thinking that silence is golden and it is possible to share too much in that initial message.

*Email changed to protect the hornyasfuckchattydude.

Aaaaw, poor hornyasfuckchattydude.... He never gets the girl....
CurlyGirly
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 5:03:39 PM

Mazza wrote:

Just add a few words!!

or this:

Quote:
hi how r u, do u cheat on ur bf

My new Lush Pet Peeve is people who send me messages with friend requests. After today, I'm thinking that blind requests are the way to go. evil4

Poppet
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 2:05:48 PM

I think some of my biggest ones are. And given I'm new to Lush are pretty clear. I take the time to make a profile with loads of information, Please read it before bothering to talk to me. For I'm going to do the same with you.

I hate when people whisper me when I don't know them. Or even try to talk to me in private chats. Ask me first! Send me a message asking. Anything.

If I happen to be in a relationship, then don't try to get into my panties! It's not gonna happen!

Don't get butthurt over the small stuff... It's just Lush!

A Few Of My Favourites

Oral – Audio - Eating Of My Pussy
Erotic Poem - Audio - Sucking Cock
Reluctance – Masturbating Slut Exposed
Exhibitionism - Audio - Afternoon Park Delights
Masturbation - Audio - Recommended Read - Phone Sex
Masturbation - Audio - Recommend Read - Two AM Orgasms
Supernatural – Audio – Recommended Read - My Life As A Genie
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 5:19:41 PM

I hate perverts...I want to chat with men that will be gentlemen and will talk to me for a bit and if i don't want to cyber sex then respect that, please!!!
Frank
Posted: Thursday, November 01, 2012 6:30:02 AM

When people can not understand that fishnets are not nylon stockings, let alone sheer! Brick wall

Fishnets puke

Aldous Huxley