Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

can your guy masturbate? Options · View
Sensei
Posted: Friday, June 29, 2012 10:17:28 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 5/16/2012
Posts: 478
Location: United States
TVPHIL wrote:
I have masturbated every day for the last 50 years. I got married 39 years ago. Wifey discovered this two years ago and totally flipped out. After a week of screaming and demanding she talked to on and off therapist/counciler and was told "He is a guy get over it" so she did. Last August she discovered me at again and filed for divorce.
What I want to know is are you ladies offended by this? I have heard doctors say masturbation while in a relationship means nothing and "the more you get the more you want". The same doctor said 95% of men admit to masturbating and the other 5% are lying.
Do you think a controlling wife has the right to control even this?


Wow.

You know, it's probably just too easy for me to say this only hearing one side of the story, but it sounds to me like you'll be better off without her.


My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I
Sensei
Posted: Friday, June 29, 2012 10:22:41 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 5/16/2012
Posts: 478
Location: United States
littlemissbitch wrote:
i told my husband years ago that i masturbated every day and he made me feel like a jerk for it..almost like i was cheating. weird.


I think that's wrong.

HOWEVER....

*IF* both sides are into it, I can see making a "rule" for my girl that she's not allowed to touch herself without permission.... and scolding her when she's naughty and taking her over my knee for a spanking....

But I think THAT sort of thing is not anything like what LMB is talking about.

My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I
Frank
Posted: Sunday, July 01, 2012 2:30:45 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/16/2011
Posts: 9,278
Location: Pleasure dome, United Kingdom
jerkit My wife is fine about it.
It gives her a break! sleepy2

thumbright I positively encourage her to do the same as well!

isjda Repressed sexuality is so wrong.

argue To argue as well, use that passion better!430-128

________________________________________________________________

Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to you.
Aldous Huxley

Budlee
Posted: Monday, October 08, 2012 12:03:46 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/24/2012
Posts: 1,295
Location: Central NJ, United States
He can masturbate whenever he wants. I encourage it when we are not together. It's good for his health. ;)
Guest
Posted: Monday, October 08, 2012 1:08:08 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 537,411
What do you mean CAN he? He has two hands and a dick so, yeah, I assume he can. DOES he? Not very often. I prefer to keep him so pooped from the real thing that he doesn't really miss it. Plus we use mutual masturbation a lot as foreplay so no one really misses it.
LauraLee_sugah
Posted: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 7:17:22 AM

Rank: Purveyor of Sweetness

Joined: 9/10/2011
Posts: 2,345
Location: the sweet, sunny south, United States
masturbation keeps it all in good working order.... that is my thought... (but i do love to watch).....

Milik_Redman
Posted: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 8:01:02 AM

Rank: Internet Philosopher

Joined: 8/14/2009
Posts: 4,406
Location: somewhere deep under the Earth, United States
littlemissbitch wrote:
i told my husband years ago that i masturbated every day and he made me feel like a jerk for it..almost like i was cheating. weird.


I do hope he pulled his head out of his ass and apologized for being a narrow minded Neandethal. If my significant other ever said something like that, she better be ready to drop to her knees at least once a day. Otherwise things would get unpleasant for both of us...

β€œIt is a great thing to know your vices.”
― Marcus Tullius Cicero


My New collaboration with Dirty _D is one I am extremely proud to offer:






Frank
Posted: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 8:14:21 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/16/2011
Posts: 9,278
Location: Pleasure dome, United Kingdom
LauraLee_sugah wrote:
masturbation keeps it all in good working order.... that is my thought... (but i do love to watch).....


free-sexy-smileys-947

________________________________________________________________

Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to you.
Aldous Huxley

Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.