Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

unprotected cumshot Options · View
Posted: Monday, October 08, 2012 4:36:42 PM

I was wondering if any of you ladies have been fucking so good that you could stop and took an unprotected cumshot. I had done it to this lady a few months ago. She was playing with herself when she drove by. I caught up to her and we went to the rest area. We then came back to my truck and found out that she hadbeen with only her husband of 12 years and that she had never had an orgasms from sex. She said she didn't masturbation after because she felt guilty. Let's just say I had one condom and use that real quick but she wanted more I would just pull out. She was on top and couldn't stop I told I was cumming but she said i can't stop it feels to Damn good. I ended up cumming in her 3 times. Then she tells me her husband is fixed and she wasn't on birth control because she didn't need it. I now wonder if she got pregnant or not she wouldn't take my number or give me hers. She said that if she did and I called she wouldn't beable to resist hooking up with me again.
1nympholes
Posted: Monday, October 08, 2012 4:47:20 PM

I am sure every sexually active woman has done that at one time or another. Then had to worry about decease or pregnancy for a while!

The girl who started early at this game of sexual pleasure, This girl that never seems to get as much as she wants, at least from the right people. But now certainly the woman that will test all the paths of pleasure with you.
Dani
Posted: Monday, October 08, 2012 4:52:48 PM

I can honestly say I've never had unintentional unprotected sex. If I wanted to take a cum shot, he didn't wear a condom. End of story. No pulling out or anything. I'm always aware of that sort of thing, and therefore I'm always able to take precautions. Nothing is accidental for me when it comes to sex. And just because I'm on the pill doesn't mean I only have unprotected sex. That's just not safe.

Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...

anonymouslylush
Posted: Monday, October 08, 2012 6:32:04 PM

Definitely not... I can't be on birth control and have never let a guy, let alone made a guy finish without knowing all the risks first.. and honestly, if I was in her shoes, I would want your number. If, in the off chance she did conceive, I would want to tell you. But that's who I am. I would rather give you the option to be invoiced in a Childs life.

"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner