Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Random, Helpful Tips - Share Them Here Options · View
justaddkatie
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 10:48:05 PM

Do you have a little trick that you use to make your "adult" playtime (online and/or in real life) better or more effective? I'm curious and would love to hear some awesome new tricks to try.

I just learned this one from a friend - To protect it from water damage, put your cell phone in a Ziploc baggie when you're in the shower or tub for sexy wet sexting, videos, and photo shoots.
overmykneenow
Posted: Friday, October 19, 2012 2:17:52 AM

TOP TIP: Get yourself acquainted with the laundry basket, the dustbin and the hoover before taking self-portraits in your bedroom

Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
crazydiamond
Posted: Friday, October 19, 2012 2:21:41 AM

overmykneenow wrote:
TOP TIP: Get yourself acquainted with the laundry basket, the dustbin and the hoover before taking self-portraits in your bedroom

you can add putting sheets on a on a manky stained matress to those as well. Hard to believe really , but people don't! Ewwwwww.

justaddkatie
Posted: Friday, October 19, 2012 8:24:07 AM

crazydiamond wrote:

you can add putting sheets on a on a manky stained matress to those as well. Hard to believe really , but people don't! Ewwwwww.

Yes! Both excellent tips. Let's add a good hand washing and fingernail maintenance before a "hands-on" photo shoot, shall we?
Posted: Thursday, November 08, 2012 9:23:09 AM

Yeah, why is it that most intimate photos have a lot of random clothes on the floor?
Dancing_Doll
Posted: Saturday, February 09, 2013 7:07:02 PM

justaddkatie wrote:

I just learned this one from a friend - To protect it from water damage, put your cell phone in a Ziploc baggie when you're in the shower or tub for sexy wet sexting, videos, and photo shoots.

LOL. I just tried this earlier. Great tip! :)

oldhound
Posted: Saturday, February 09, 2013 7:09:35 PM

Pics in the shower? Has to be a girls only thing, Id look like a wet Newfoundland lol
kylie_kained
Posted: Saturday, February 09, 2013 8:25:03 PM

Keep the room tidy that way you can spend more time in bed and keep the Newfoundland in a Kennel..

BallChinian
Posted: Sunday, February 10, 2013 7:07:00 AM

Keep a small bottle of lube and a hand towel in all the places around your property you want to have sex. It may not be needed but it is a fun reminder of what could happen and when it eventually does, you're ready.

"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
Poppet
Posted: Sunday, February 10, 2013 8:55:26 AM

crazydiamond wrote:

This nearly made me choke. It's so true how many people sleep on nasty unmade beds. Use some sheets folks! Oh the horrible things going through my head right now.