Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

after a dispute with your loved one and u r alone now and an opposite gender trys to care u will u a Options · View
remember
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 1:17:16 AM

remember
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 4:19:38 AM

is anybody here to reply
Aqua86
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 6:04:40 AM

yes..but not to much
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 6:21:53 AM

Please rephrase the question.......

Irish
MarySweets
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 7:17:53 AM

Do you mean:

After a fight with your partner and if a someone comes along to listen to you and cheer you up, would let that person to have sex with you?

In answer to your question, many years ago after my fiance had a mental melt down. The next day I left town to spend some time with the guy I lost my virginity to in the city.

I was only 22 and had never been around someone who has mental health issues and prior to that my fiance must have had his emotions in check when we first started dating. I remember if he did feel a bit annoyed or getting on the edge of anger he would tell me to leave him alone, go home or he would leave my place abruptly and if I called he would hang up on me which left me confused.
Give him space after two days he was fine.

Well this particular time, he finally let his anger over come him. To make matters worse we were at a resturant and he started to rant and rave. To the point that the assitant cook came out to see how the "food" was.

Long story short, I got in contact with the guy. Next morning got on a train for the city and spent four nights with the guy. I felt a little better to be around someone who was paitent but I don't think he understood the situation.

Yes we had sex, but to me sex with the guy was to be comforted, there was no real spark of love or lust. Just wanted to be held and comforted and to feel like the world was alright.

That is the answer to your question.

On another note when I got back from my trip my fiance was all sweetness and light. He had no idea that I had spent a few days fucking the guy I lost my virginity to. The guy on the other hand he was getting sick of me calling him to discuss relationship issues. Then finally after seeing him one last time, he thought we were going to fuck and I said no. I felt to guilty to go ahead and have sex with him.

Never seen or spoken to him again. As for my fiance well he is on meds to control his mental issues and we have been together now for I guess close to 8 years.

"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 2:32:42 PM

You must have children to be able to translate that Mary. I didn't understand that at all.
Nikki703
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 3:18:36 PM

Opposite gender to me or the loved one?
Mazza
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 3:49:30 PM

Argh, please edit the question!!!!

My OCD senses are fucking tingling here....

Text speak... Grrrrr
nicola
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 4:11:08 PM

Please be kind, English is obviously not his first language.
Mazza
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 6:13:24 PM

Ah, sorry Remember...

I assume that you meant I've had a fight with my partner and he's stormed off and I'm alone and some other guy comes and tries to comfort me?

Well, it would depend... If this guy is a friend, then yes, I am sure he would be a great comfort to me, given that he already probably understands my situation..

If you mean would I fuck him? Hell no! I'm already in a situation as it it!!
MarySweets
Posted: Thursday, October 18, 2012 1:53:36 AM

chefkathleen wrote:
You must have children to be able to translate that Mary. I didn't understand that at all.

LOL well no, just spent a lot of time over the years reading fanfiction by aspiring teenage authors who get a bit carried away when telling their stories.

Kind of learnt the trick after reading an infamous story titled "My Immortal" by Tara Glisbie.

This audio on Youtube is of Chapter 17 and the guy is reading it as it is written (including spelling mistakes) the guy is a hero.

Sorry for taking over the topic just had to share where I learned my amazing skill of translating silly worded questions.

"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken."

Simone de Beauvoir
Nikki703
Posted: Thursday, October 18, 2012 8:21:10 AM

nicola wrote:
Please be kind, English is obviously not his first language.

I agree. As a whole we need to have more patience with those who do not speak English as their first language. But to be fair, if English is not your first language, you are only making it harder to understand what you mean when you combine it with text speak.
Dudealicious
Posted: Thursday, October 18, 2012 8:26:31 AM

Nikki703 wrote:

I agree. As a whole we need to have more patience with those who do not speak English as their first language. But to be fair, if English is not your first language, you are only making it harder to understand what you mean when you combine it with text speak.

Omg! Wtf r u tlking abt?

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

Nikki703
Posted: Thursday, October 18, 2012 8:29:58 AM

Dudealicious wrote:

Omg! Wtf r u tlking abt?

See, this is what I mean. You have to have patience since he is Canadian, HAHA!!
CurlyGirly
Posted: Thursday, October 18, 2012 8:41:04 AM

Dudealicious wrote:

Omg! Wtf r u tlking abt?

I picture you saying this, Dude, as the modernized version of this.

Nikki703 wrote:
See, this is what I mean. You have to have patience since he is Canadian, HAHA!!

Totally agree, Nikki. I have a terrible time understanding those Canadians. They add that superfluous "u" to words, and I'm just lost. evil4

TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Thursday, October 18, 2012 9:06:38 AM

Canadian, eh?
Don't judge the rest of us by Dudealicious... He's a bad example. evil4

MMonroe
Posted: Thursday, October 18, 2012 9:19:31 AM

Only if i had decided to break up with loved one and i had a crush/liked the other guy then MAYBE.

Otherwise, somebody trying to score with you after a major row when all you want is a hug is that last thing you need

*Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable?*

Posted: Thursday, October 18, 2012 10:16:25 AM

I understand. It did hapen to me after a heated discussion with my husband that left me in tears and very depressed. A neighbor which I didn't know all that well showed up at my door later that day. He comforted me. It wasn't a matter of letting him comfort me sexually. It just happened. One minute he was hugging me and I was hugging him back and crying and the next he was thrusting into me while kissing my eyes. It was a lapse on my part which left me feeling better only momentarily. Afterwards, I felt worse and even more depressed. I remained that way until my hsuband and I made up.