Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Husband encouraging wife Options · View
jkibler
Posted: Saturday, October 20, 2012 11:54:30 AM

How do you women feel about the idea of a husband encouraging his wife to go on a date with another man? is it a sexy thought? OR is it hotter to think about doing it behind his back? thanks for any replies!
Posted: Saturday, October 20, 2012 2:09:34 PM

My husband has encouraged me to be with other men, sexually. I has happened now a few times. Those were not "dates" as such. After doing that, he wanted/encouraged me to actually accept and go on a date with a man who was "after" me at work. This has happened twice now with different men and both times ended in sex. The first time it was just a freindly date and I had no expectaions of anything else. The second was with a man who let me know in subtle ways that it was for sex. Both men knew I was married and initiated it. the fact that I was VERY married seemed important to them.

I have to say that I can only tell you how I feel about it from a before and after standpoint. I had never done anything like this before all alone. It felt wierd. I personally felt used by my husband and then used by the man I was with. Afterwards, I felt guilty for some reason and when i got home and was greeted by my husband and experienced his reaction, it was better, maybe more than better. I'm still thinking about it.