Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Cock picture in profile Options · View
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 12:29:58 AM

How many of you ladies would want to see a cock shot in a profile and why?
Dirty_D
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 1:27:20 AM

No thanks. Save it for those who ask for it.

CurlyGirly
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 7:37:12 AM

No thanks. Random cock pics are not my thing. Don't need to see your cock oozing cum, from a hundred different angles, or cock shadow puppets to show us how big it is

Don't get me wrong, I love looking at the cock of that special someone I have a connection with and knowing I'm the only one who sees it. If he showed it to everyone, not so special at all. angry7

I totally agree with NN, save it for someone who asks.

It won a potato. Aren't you intrigued?

TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 8:24:26 AM

Oh geez... Speak for yourself girls!

These guys are sexy! And you can eat them. evil4

WellMadeMale
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 9:42:30 AM

TheDevilsWeakness wrote:

So much for the old saw: 'If you've seen one, you've seen them all' I had no idea that cocks were so varied.

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
LadySaige
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 10:34:44 AM

I would prefer not to...unless its as TheDevilsWeakness refers. :)

"Sexual pleasure in woman is a kind of magic spell; it demands complete abandon; if words or movements oppose the magic of caresses, the spell is broken." (Simone de Beauvoir)

"The art of life lies in taking pleasures as they pass, and the keenest pleasures are not intellectual, nor are they always moral." (Aristippus, Ancient Greek Philosopher)
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 10:39:04 AM

I am not going to lie, my handsome hubby. It is not my favorite thing to look at in a guys profile. You already know what I look at. ;) The first thing I looked at on your BeNaughty profile were your eyes. :)
sweet_as_candy
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 11:09:00 AM

TheDevilsWeakness wrote:

These guys are sexy! And you can eat them. evil4

evil4 ahhh too funny!

WellMadeMale
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 11:09:24 AM

Pinkluva wrote:
I am not going to lie, my handsome hubby. It is not my favorite thing to look at in a guys profile. You already know what I look at. ;) The first thing I looked at on your BeNaughty profile were your eyes. :)

Jesus H. Fucking keriste IV, is there nothing unshared with the freak'n world of Lush - between the two of you? You turn every thread you comment in...into a declaration of your undying lurve and unlimited thankfulness of having met the soulmate of existence - without whom you would be nothing.

We get it. Actually, I got it - three fucking weeks ago. evil4

A couple of times is cute.
A dozen times is monotonous.
Every.Single.Time.Is............immature spam1

Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 5:36:22 PM

WellMadeMale wrote:

Jesus H. Fucking keriste IV, is there nothing unshared with the freak'n world of Lush - between the two of you? You turn every thread you comment in...into a declaration of your undying lurve and unlimited thankfulness of having met the soulmate of existence - without whom you would be nothing.

We get it. Actually, I got it - three fucking weeks ago. evil4

A couple of times is cute.
A dozen times is monotonous.
Every.Single.Time.Is............immature spam1

How about you go fuck yourself. At least MY husband is getting some and not a complete asshole like you!!
TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 5:52:58 PM

Pinkluva wrote:

How about you go fuck yourself. At least MY husband is getting some and not a complete asshole like you!!

Yeah... but we still like him. Even if he CAN fuck himself... that just adds to his allure. clown

WellMadeMale
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 7:02:15 PM

Pinkluva wrote:

You go girl. That's the first original comment you've had in four fucking weeks. We need and deserve Moar of this shit.

Even if you and your husband are the same person, pretending to be a couple, totally in fucking love forever and ever, amen.

angel7

*my bad. It's only been three weeks. Just seems a helluva lot longer spam1

sprite
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 10:36:08 PM

to me, it's a total turn off - seriously, i click on someone's profile and they have cock shots, i'm outta there - and i like cocks, but it's just crass, you know? oh, and wide open pussy on girls' pages, same reaction.

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 10:51:25 PM

WellMadeMale wrote:

You go girl. That's the first original comment you've had in four fucking weeks. We need and deserve Moar of this shit.

Even if you and your husband are the same person, pretending to be a couple, totally in fucking love forever and ever, amen.

angel7

*my bad. It's only been three weeks. Just seems a helluva lot longer spam1

At least I know how to spell. Actually look at our fucking profiles you fucking douche bag. We are NOT pretending to be anything. We are actually in love. It is sad that you don't have a woman LIKE me. GO FUCK YOUR GOD DAMN SELF, NO ONE gives a shit. Okay?!?
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 10:53:24 PM

TheDevilsWeakness wrote:

Yeah... but we still like him. Even if he CAN fuck himself... that just adds to his allure. clown

OH wow, YOU like him. I want to fucking kick his ass and NOW I want to kick yours. So shut the hell up.
sprite
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 10:53:58 PM

Ruthie
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 11:33:56 PM

I suppose that cock pictures are okay on a profile if that's what you think identifies you. It's no more or less appealing than a picture of a vibrator. They are fun to play with, but not that much fun to look at.

sprite
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 11:36:10 PM

Pinkluva wrote:

OH wow, YOU like him. I want to fucking kick his ass and NOW I want to kick yours. So shut the hell up.

chill. there's no reason to threaten violence, ok? :)

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/west-coast-games-part-one-the-beach.aspx
willawillawont
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 11:39:49 PM

I find it kind of a turn off to go into a profile and see someone's cock. More so when it is their main picture. Makes me click out and not even look at more.
crazydiamond
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 11:53:56 PM

WellMadeMale wrote:

Pinkluva wrote:

At least I know how to spell. Actually look at our fucking profiles you fucking douche bag. We are NOT pretending to be anything. We are actually in love. It is sad that you don't have a woman LIKE me. GO FUCK YOUR GOD DAMN SELF, NO ONE gives a shit. Okay?!?

Actually that was not a spelling mistake.

CLICK ME!

TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Monday, October 22, 2012 4:30:34 AM

Pinkluva wrote:

OH WOW! Aren't you the rude and ignorant one. Threaten me with violence again. I dare you.

Now let me break this down so you're better able to understand. Shut up.
Next time you feel that urge to declare your undying love to your husband in a public forum in all the disgusting ways that you do. Deny the urge. It's making the rest of us sick to our stomachs. There is absolutely nothing wrong with joking or teasing one another but you take it to a WHOLE 'nother level of grossness.
This is a public forum and what you're doing is the equivalent of disgusting PDA. You're acting like a child and if you cannot take a bit of criticism with the tongue in cheek attitude that was presented, then YOU shut the hell up. Please.
Take a joke... Don't be one.

Mazza
Posted: Monday, October 22, 2012 5:56:41 AM

Pinkluva wrote:

Actually, I give a shit. That's a despicable way to speak to anyone. You should apologise not only to WMM and The DevilsWeakness, but to the rest of us who've had to read your nasty, vitriolic posts... Calm yourself, woman!

As for the original question...

No, I find cock pictures in a profile very unappealing (in saying that, I have seen one or two which were very artistic, but they are very few and far between), and though I don't swing that way, I wouldn't find pussy pictures attractive either.

Now, in saying that, if a special someone takes a special picture FOR me, then that is a very different story (I still want it to be a nice pic though, not some fuzzy crap (I don't mean manscsaping hahahahahah))
CurlyGirly
Posted: Monday, October 22, 2012 5:57:19 AM

TheDevilsWeakness wrote:

OH WOW! Aren't you the rude and ignorant one. Threaten me with violence again. I dare you.

Now let me break this down so you're better able to understand. Shut up.
Next time you feel that urge to declare your undying love to your husband in a public forum in all the disgusting ways that you do. Deny the urge. It's making the rest of us sick to our stomachs. There is absolutely nothing wrong with joking or teasing one another but you take it to a WHOLE 'nother level of grossness.
This is a public forum and what you're doing is the equivalent of disgusting PDA. You're acting like a child and if you cannot take a bit of criticism with the tongue in cheek attitude that was presented, then YOU shut the hell up. Please.
Take a joke... Don't be one.

DW, I'll gladly loan you the ten spot for this post to add to the pool!! evil4

One last thing on the great cock pic debate. COCK is not the name of the newest Laura Ashley Wallpaper print, although you might think so visiting some Lush profiles. Hey, maybe that's a marketing idea for Nicola??

It won a potato. Aren't you intrigued?

blazestcyr
Posted: Monday, October 22, 2012 6:22:08 AM

no thank you

but you do get a thumbs up for asking instead of just posting!! so well done

i love the first comment about saving them for those who ask....
Dudealicious
Posted: Monday, October 22, 2012 8:46:46 AM

Pinkluva wrote:

Threatening violence against other members will not be tolerated, you will not be warned again.

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

She
Posted: Monday, October 22, 2012 9:00:45 AM

crazydiamond wrote:

Actually that was not a spelling mistake.

CLICK ME!

Who are you??? Traveling dictionary? giggles
This is 3rd or 4th post today where you were giving us link to the dictionary!
Thanks for that!! Beside that is very educational, it is adorable as well!

That being said, I suspect those two will delete account and come back more irritating than before..

And cock in public albums, please keep them for yourself. Cock pic in private albums, only if I ask for them to see.
lafayettemister
Posted: Monday, October 22, 2012 9:01:47 AM

Pinkluva wrote:

In my experience, the more a couple professes their love on the internet the closer they are to divorcing. It's like you're trying to convince yourselves how much you love each other by posting it publicly. If you really do love each other that much, then you wouldn't need to talk about it. True love is understood, not overstated.

And WMM is not a complete asshole, just maybe 40% asshole. And he's a good enough guy not to kick your ass, but your husband could pay for your mouthiness. As far as DW, my money is on her.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Nikki703
Posted: Monday, October 22, 2012 9:26:31 AM

COME ON PEOPLE, GROW THE FUCK UP!!
TheDevilsWeakness
Posted: Monday, October 22, 2012 10:11:31 AM

Nikki703 wrote:
COME ON PEOPLE, GROW THE FUCK UP!!

I love it when she yells. It gives me shivers. evil4

On that note... I'm going to go play with my fancy cocks.

sprite
Posted: Monday, October 22, 2012 10:25:21 AM